• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7942

I'm at 4 goals atm on beta - after the SoK is indeed 2 straight upgrades again. Still waiting to see if the 8th goal will be another non-upgrade. I'm sure the 9th will be an upgrade if the 8th isn't.
Yeah I made another run as well and added the data to my comment above. Averaging 1011 drinks over three runs. So yeah if Leagues don't get ya the 10th upgrade it seems as of now you'll have to spend diamonds for it.

DeletedUser

Day one.
[...] that makes possible getting those 9 upgrades for Tholos, shocked I am.

So far, so good, I am pleased with what I see, for a change, good job :)
The upgrade item is currently unavailable as a Daily Special.

Day... nvm.
Now, everything got back to usual "get crap or nothing", so thank you for not making us wait any longer :D

DeletedUser7942

Hmmm...then little chance for higher level Tholos . Many thanks for the answer.
Day... nvm.
Now, everything got back to usual "get crap or nothing", so thank you for not making us wait any longer :D
You should be able to get a level 7, if that's what you go for with the pass choices anyway, I'll be happy with a level 7 myself anyway. Plus the WW's, Shrink Kits and other stuff, not bad for free if you ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You should be able to get a level 9, if that's what you go for with the pass choices anyway, I'll be happy with a level 9 myself anyway. Plus the WW's, Shrink Kits and other stuff, not bad for free if you ask me.
Yeah, I don't put WWs in my main world, so a useless item for me, ergo: crap ;) And one shrink kit won't change that either ;)
And no, I would most likely not put 4x4 building, that's not fully upgraded in my main city also - "no space" issue. Ergo... :D
I don't find crap attractive, even if for free ;) And now, with these p2w leagues... I was kind of hoping they would stop at this, but no, they had to push it further.

But seriously: all in all, considering, etc. event seems not so bad at all, though on live server I won't be bothering with "main" prize, only chasing those cute little buildings with attack bonus. And I won't be spending diamonds, though I'm never a buyer anyway ;) so that is a good thing, more for summer event. The last factor is the most appealing to me in this event, since no upgrades as daily special... :D isn't that sad? :D

DeletedUser7942

Yeah, I don't put WWs in my main world, so a useless item for me, ergo: crap ;)
Which tells me you put them in alt worlds like me so clearly not crap;)

It's all relative. Even if I only get a level 9 instead of 10 I'm still putting it in my main for the fp's, and the OF goods may be useful later in VF.

will there be a 2nd level 1 building ?

I'm guessing as a Daily Special.

DeletedUser

Which tells me you put them in alt worlds like me so clearly not crap;)
You're absolutely right :) That is why I wrote "considering... not so bad" beneath ;)

It's all relative. Even if I only get a level 9 instead of 10 I'm still putting it in my main for the fp's, and the OF goods may be useful later in VF.

I may consider that when I would be preparing myself out of AF :)

DeletedUser8822

Either way, we would stick to our policy of generally not announcing what is/is not in the Daily Specials, so you would not necessarily know if it got added or not.

I'm rly wondering why there are ppl around who still spend money on this game...

DeletedUser8972

I think most of the consolation prices are just real garbage and way to low for an EVENT. Most of the prices are worse, than the ones you could get for relics in guild expedition or in the daily challenge, what should not be in an Event like this. Here are my suggestions for the players and goalshots.

Gold Players

Aaron "Special Buildings" Baker - think the prices are fine, but would lower his cost from 201 to 200 or 190.

Joe "Item" Evans - Increase the Number of Store Buildings from 1 to 2, change Boost Crate to Renovation Kit, Change 5m Mass Supply Rush (30%) to "Finish ALL Supply Productions" (30%) or to Finish ALL Suplly Productions (15%) and Finish ALL Coin Productions 15%

Billy "Building" Cooper : hes complete garbage, make him at least a football buildings guy, nobody needs normal buildings in an event since guild expeditions and daily challenge - change premium decoration (20%) into bleachers (20%), change cultural building (20%) into grandstand (20%), change production buildings 20% and residential building (20%) into Fan Shop (30%) and Soccer Field (10%) to give the players city a football look. :)

Silver Players

Jack Blueprints Bailey - lower cost to 120 and change observatory blueprint (35%) into observatory blueprint (15%) and observatory bluepint x2 (20%), change 2 Blueprints (50%) into 2 Blueprints (20%) and 5 Blueprints (30%). You can get Blueprints everywhere, so give the people at least some more at events.

Barry Boost Henderson lower cost to 100, change 10% Attackers Boost (20%) into 20% Attackers Boost (20%). Its not fair, that the Attack Boost has not the highest value, so change it to fit with the others boost.

Frank Forgepoint Parker: Increase cost to 100: change the prices into 100 Forgepoints (3%), 50 Forgepoints (10%), 20 Forgepoints (20%) and 10 Forgepoints (60%) and daily special 7%

Bronzeplayers
Kevin Medals McKenzie: Increase cost to 90 : Change the prices to daily special 15%, extra large medal package 10%, large medal package 20%, medium package 25% and small medal package 30%

Simom Special Unit Philips: increase cost to 80 : Increase the number of champions and rogues from 1 to 3 or 5 each and the number from color gaurds and military drummers to 3 each. Chances are fine. Nobody needs just 1 Unit. This is a slap in the face in an Event, give at least few number of units!

Gary Units Campbell : Increase cost to 70 : Increase all Unit Numbers from 1 to 5 (like it is in guild expedition and daily challenge). Same as above. Nobody needs just one unit. This is a slap in the face again - increase the number to daily challenge or relic niveau.

Lazy Players
Shawn Forgepoint Foster: Increase cost to 60 : Change the Prices into Daily Special (7%), 100 Forgepoints (1%), 50 Forgepints (2%), 20 Forgepoints 15%, 10 Forgepoints (25%) and 5 Forgepints (50%)

Goal Shots
Legendary Shot : Nothing at this shot is legendary, the price is extremly high for getting nothing real special: would lower it to about ~ 100 or even lower. Another suggestion : change the rewards complely and increase the price to 200 to make it a valuable choice.

Rogue Shot: Change the Prices completly to : Daily Special (10%), Rogue Hideout (5%), 10 Rogues (40%), 5 Rogues (25%), 2 Rogues (20%). Again Nobody need just one Unit as a reward so please increase the numbers here again! The Defender Boost is not usefull here for a battle unit!

Champion Shot: In daily challenge rogue hideout and champions retreat have the same chances and values so i would recommend to lower the cost to 120 and change the prices do daily special (10%) champions retreat (5%) 10 Champions (40%), 5 Champions (25%), 2 Champions (20%). The Attackers Boost was fine if it would be the best one with 20%, but i would recommend this shot to focus fully on the unit champion.

Boost Shot: I think it is fine, but i would lower the cost to 60 and change the self aid kit into an mass self aid kit to be a valuable reward.

Mixed Shot. Think this is complete Garbage, would at least increase all prices to another level (10 Forgepoints -> 20 Forgepoints), (Medium Medal - > Large Medal) and Blueprint (-> 2/5 Blueprints) and lower the cost to 80 or 70.

Ressource Shot : Coins and Supplies are for 99% of the players no valuable reward, you can get the from everywhere via event buildings, premium and normal and there are legendary buildings which boost the production heavily. Since the Ranking Points Change they give no ranking points at all. I would increase the cost to 100 and change the prices to daily special (18%), 200 good of one of your eras goods (6%), 200 good of the previous eras goods (6%), 25 goods of your era (5 each) (35%) and 25 goods of the previous era (35%).

Oh and about the Upgrade Thing. In my opinion it should be possible to get one Tholos building at level 10 without using diamonds, if it will not be a daily price. So i would recommend this pattern : 3 Upgrades via the Questline, 1 Upgrade via the Leagues and the first 5 Goals being upgrade items.

If this is not the case, then simply make it possible as a reward in the daily prices and make it possible to get another level 1 building, so a diamond players or players who focus the new building can get more than 1 at level 10.

And what do you think about the numbers, do you think they are to high or to low, and what would you do with the legendary shot? :eek:

DeletedUser7942

I think most of the consolation prices are just real garbage
Well, that's pretty much like anything in life though, no one really wants the set of steak knives;

upload_2018-5-30_11-47-32.jpeg

They want the Cadillac.

As for the structure, prizes and costs I'm just going to take a wild guess and say they structure it all to incentivize you to spend diamonds, big revelation I know ay? But that's to be expected from a game like this and how it's been run since they began so it shouldn't be surprising. So as we've discussed above you can probably get a level 7 or 8 main prize but if you want it level 10 you'll most likely have to spend diamonds. I'll be happy with the level 7.

DeletedUser8972

Well, that's pretty much like anything in life though, no one really wants the set of steak knives;

View attachment 3188

They want the Cadillac.

As for the structure, prizes and costs I'm just going to take a wild guess and say they structure it all to incentivize you to spend diamonds, big revelation I know ay? But that's to be expected from a game like this and how it's been run since they began so it shouldn't be surprising. So as we've discussed above you can probably get a level 7 or 8 main prize but if you want it level 10 you'll most likely have to spend diamonds. I'll be happy with the level 7.

Well thats right, but it wouldn hurt them if they increase the consolation prices. Because this could increase the willingness of players to buy more diamonds. Because the chance to get the good prices (daily special and goal) and the diamond needed for good prices doesnt change. But i think players would be more willingly to buy diamonds and "gamble" for good prices if the consolation prices wouldn't be that bad

I'm on IA and have to pay 10400 supplies... 10 days of production... !

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2018-06-02 - inappropriate language

DeletedUser8972

I'm on IA and have to pay 10400 supplies... 10 days of production... !

Why? If you use the goat thing you could get 2500 per day each production building if its motivated, on top of that you could use tavern boosts. So its maximum 4 days if u only have one building, with two it would be just 2 days

DeletedUser8972

Well, thats your problem, get some friends via global or the direct friend invitation, get a guild und build more than one goat thing.

DeletedUser7951

Foe is easy to match with a real life. Having friends takes you 2-3 min longer per day, not much. The rest is just a basic play strategy. If that is too demanding - yeah Foe and many other games is not for you.

Foe is easy to match with a real life. Having friends takes you 2-3 min longer per day, not much. The rest is just a basic play strategy. If that is too demanding - yeah Foe and many other games is not for you.
Always a pleasure to read that...
On my live server 140 friends = 500 clic each day and more or less 15mn / day to POMO+tavern, i do not have that time on beta server... then i do not have friends...
but it is not my problem, my problem is to pay 10.500 supplies for a quest on IA...