• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2023

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
I agree(it's not a good design and not very attractive too). Just tried to give example illustrating the point of having no icon. Some good design change will help to go with no icon concept. For good design, dev team can grind their brain. But it is clearly possible and work out very well.
Okay, 4 stars completed icons doesn't need to be considered that much work. Soon they will be uploaded for chests. The real challenge is bringing clarity for small icons with 1 to 3 stars.

For past few days, I tried different design changes, none suits better for mobile view. Still trying on it. Will share one example in the next comment though I don't feel fit correct.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
image.png

Personally I think that's better than before.
Me too, much better, no more right/left pain :)

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Sorry if anyone hates the design given below by me, so many things tried to avoid small icons for mobile, but none came to my satisfaction still.
But it solves the problem of looking into small icons each time and stars to soccer ball switch will help better on mobile views.
Thought many things avoid to black color in the shapes, but let the dev's decide if they are going to do some modification based on this.
This design is closest to meet the satisfaction for both devices but still not up to the mark.

soccer_event_shape_shades.png

free spawn:
defIcon.png - comes like this with random count of soccer balls in it. Only difference from full 4 stars and 3 stars icon would be 'no small icon on the right top'.

Players can smash the green barrier based on soccer balls count from a free spawn and also the blinking indication can still guide them to break it.

Then if it to merging, left and right shade color joining together need to happen. I think this may work correctly but like I mentioned black color shade is the problem in this design approach. Let them decide if anything better they pick on the design front.

Last edited:
Sorry if anyone hates the design given below by me, so many things tried to avoid small icons for mobile, but none came to my satisfaction still.
But it solves the problem of looking into small icons each time and stars to soccer ball switch will help better on mobile views.
Thought many things avoid to black color in the shapes, but let the dev's decide if they are going to do some modification based on this.
This design is closest to meet the satisfaction for both devices but still not up to the mark.

View attachment 9907

free spawn:
View attachment 9905 - comes like this with random count of soccer balls in it.

Only difference from full 4 stars and 3 stars icon would be 'no small icon on the right top'.

Players can smash the green barrier based on soccer balls count from a free spawn and also the blinking indication can still guide them to break it.

Then if it to merging, left and right shade color joining together need to happen. I think this may work correctly but like I mentioned black color shade is the problem in this design approach. Let them decide if anything better they pick on the design front.
I like it with black color itself:like::)

Beta567

Baronet
I may missed it. How many balls to spend daily to get to golden upgrades without spending :diamond:? Anyone made the math?

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
I may missed it. How many balls to spend daily to get to golden upgrades without spending :diamond:? Anyone made the math?
All you need to do is play 4 boards per day, 90 balls (9 spawns) per board (which is 500 balls/day) and you'll be able to lock in all the upgrades for free. If you get a lot of balls from incidents, you'll have to either play extra boards or spawn more players per board.

I'm averaging 50 progress per game (including merging and the value of the keys), so:
Board 1Board 2Board 3Board 4
Cost/Board90110130170
Progress/Board50505050
Games Played21212121

This would cost you a total of 10500 balls, and give you 4200 progress.

Sinitar

Regent
All you need to do is play 4 boards per day, 90 balls (9 spawns) per board (which is 500 balls/day) and you'll be able to lock in all the upgrades for free. If you get a lot of balls from incidents, you'll have to either play extra boards or spawn more players per board.

I'm averaging 50 progress per game (including merging and the value of the keys), so:
Board 1Board 2Board 3Board 4
Cost/Board90110130170
Progress/Board50505050
Games Played21212121

This would cost you a total of 10500 balls, and give you 4200 progress.
Only 4200 progress? I think is low since I got 5k/5500 progress without problems with 100 gems per table

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Only 4200 progress? I think is low since I got 5k/5500 progress without problems with 100 gems per table
Are you saying that for the Anniversary Event? You got more currency there. But my estimates do lowball it a bit to be on the safe side, and any incidents you get can massively increase your ending progress.

The numbers I'm using for progress/badge, for example, is lower than it is in reality (1.35 vs my current 1.43), which would add about an extra 150 progress to the end. Even getting 51 progress per game helps, and also playing on the last day of the event after the reset. That estimate above also doesn't include badges from daily specials, or any progress gained by opening boxes with the 2x bonus daily.

In short, there's a lot more ways to get more progress, I just decided to air far on the side of caution to show that there is a lot of wiggle room there for you to make it.

Lusy-Anna

Farmer
Opravení odznaků je super... jen by to ještě chtělo zamčené odznaky umístit kolem obvodu pole a uprostřed nechat volné místo.

Emberguard

Emperor
Opravení odznaků je super... jen by to ještě chtělo zamčené odznaky umístit kolem obvodu pole a uprostřed nechat volné místo.
Google Translate: The badge fix is great... just would like to place the locked badges around the perimeter of the field and leave some space in the middle.

Sinitar

Regent
You got more currency there.
No,you have the same currency from tasks (10540).. of course I've got more from incidents in the past
Even getting 51 progress per game helps, and also playing on the last day of the event after the reset. That estimate above also doesn't include badges from daily specials, or any progress gained by opening boxes with the 2x bonus daily.
It's impossible to do 50 progress at each table.. it's already high doing 30 and there's a field of variation between 23 and 37...so 30 x 4 tables are 120 progress/day without any x2 boxes/regular boxes
At first day of this event I got 130 progress....

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Juber remember to adjust in the news

If people look there, they get confused and there are still many who have difficulty understanding it. This below is old info:

Screenshot%202023-06-28%20113133.png

Spawn and merge the players​

icon_soccer_footballs.png
When the event kicks off, follow the markers to complete the training section. This will introduce you to the mechanics of this year's event!. Once the tutorial is complete, you will gain access to a pitch full of players. Most of these players will be locked in place by netting. To activate the player, you need to spawn another player of the same type and merge them.
Click on the Spawner
image-2023-6-27_12-8-17.png

button to pay 10 footballs and spawn a player. You can then use this player to activate and free a locked player of the same type. Merging players will level them up and increase their star rating. Every new merge with a locked player will also get you a small reward and Grand Prize progress. The higher the star rating of the player, the bigger the reward!
Note: players will get you different types of reward depending on their type. Check out the Cheat Sheet under the board to see which rewards you can get!

Convert players into badges​

There are three types of player: Attacker, Midfielder and Defender. Each locked player will also come with a badge part: either a left or right part. Pay close attention to these when you are choosing which players to merge! If you merge two players with badge parts, those parts will be combined into a full badge. But remember - to make a full badge you need to merge a left part and a right part, as well as matching the type of player.
AttackerMidfielderDefender
soccer_player_attacker_1.png

image-2023-6-27_12-30-21.png
soccer_player_midfielder_1.png

image-2023-6-27_12-17-41.png
soccer_player_defender_1.png

image-2023-6-27_12-36-6.png
image-2023-6-27_14-22-16.png

Each merge you make will add a star to the star rating of the player. Build your players up to 4 stars to gain the maximum amount of 3 badges

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
No,you have the same currency from tasks (10540).. of course I've got more from incidents in the past

It's impossible to do 50 progress at each table.. it's already high doing 30 and there's a field of variation between 23 and 37...so 30 x 4 tables are 120 progress/day without any x2 boxes/regular boxes
At first day of this event I got 130 progress....
You get 10020 currency from tasks.
  • 110 from start
  • 1680 (21x80) for daily free currency
  • 3060 (34x90) for the rush quests
  • 3570 (21x170) for the daily quests
  • 1600 from milestones.
And it's not impossible to do 50 progress. That number factors in the progress you gain from the badges you win from that game. I'm averaging about 17 badges per game, so assuming 1.35 progress per badge, that's 23 progress. Add that to your average progress/game from merging, which for me is about 27.5, and you get the average total progress/game is 50.