• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2023

Janine83

Farmer
I feel like the probability of finding balls from the events has been turned down. I have only received balls once since the beginning of the event. then nothing. If this continues, it will be impossible to fully build up event buildings. So you have to buy diamonds.
Came here to say the same thing. So far I have‘t found a single incident with footballs.

Also agree with CDMark regarding the layouts. Since the event has nothing really to do with a soccer field/formation, it would be better to just use the same layout as for anniversary event. It is currently really hard to tell the shields apart, even the ones behind the nets and the free ones. Much harder even when the layouts vary.

The event mechanic really grew on me during anniversary event, so I don’t mind that. Once you get the hang of it, it is rather quick to finish on a daily basis. And as someone else mentioned, the prices are really cool.

I do find multiple golden upgrade kits for various buildings to be a bit excessive, especially since everything is becoming more and more powerful. Might be better to focus on only one golden upgrade per event.

angelgail

Baronet
prizes are good ,the small symbol to the right of the main one is a bit hard to see (old women with glasses an monitor on 100%)
not really an improvement on soccer in my opinion .
but again nice prizes .like being able to upgrade things i already have .as im out of room in my live city .am the fact that no road need on some of the buildings is great (just my part of the feed back sorry ) not that it matters

cniedmann

Farmer
I am at a complete loss as to how to merge the players. It is different from the click & drag process of the anniversary? I can't figure it out. This event sucks

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I am at a complete loss as to how to merge the players. It is different from the click & drag process of the anniversary? I can't figure it out. This event sucks
On some players there's on them something half coloured. While there are other players with the opposite half coloured. Those must be combined to make a "key." Beneath them there are stars. Those stars must also be equal to the player you wanna merge. It's very hard to see and difficult to understand.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
It's the same process. As in anniversary, the initial players are "frozen" and can't be clicked and dragged. You have to spawn unfrozen ones and merge them with a frozen one to unlock it.

Unlike anniversary the frozen players are strewn about at random.

-Alin-

Emperor
Very annoying to match half of a badge with the other half on phone, it's already the minigame super small, but the badges are even smaller ...

Very, very, very bad implementation, it doesn't matter how good Your sight it, after several minutes of starring at the screen, that green backround and those annoying badges colors are playing with Your mind and Your eyes begin to hurt ...
Not sure who came with this idea, but that's clear thinking against people, to make them do on purpose mistake into the minigame, not all the time I can plan my future moves to match the halfs perfectly, cause are annoying ...

Isn't a huge difference on PC either, colors are super annoying, but at least the screen is bigger.

1688344499551.png

Complete crap, this has happened multiple days in a row when I have dozens of the same badge on my players and can't combine them. Please take this left or right badge away. ALSO FOR VISIBILITY! If I was on a phone, I'd have missed 9 full badges since I started this post.

CDmark

Baronet
I see feta farm is listed as 4x5
feta  4x5.JPG

When I look at the pay line it is 3x2
In the spoiler pic, it isn't orientated correctly too so I am guessing (and hoping) it is still 3x2 and the spoiler has a typo.

By the way, great work by devs laying out all the stats, little complicated but at least it is complete.

CDmark

Baronet
It's the same process. As in anniversary, the initial players are "frozen" and can't be clicked and dragged. You have to spawn unfrozen ones and merge them with a frozen one to unlock it.

Unlike anniversary the frozen players are strewn about at random.
Actually I have seen only 2 frozen player patterns, I posted earlier and can repost pics if you want (not sure where they went on my laptop..lol)

BarraG

Farmer
OK, so far I have seen the following 2 layouts for this event.
The first one - Foosball table design - this one is brutal on the eyes also to find and organize your players
The second one - I call the doorstop, looks like it is one of those stoppers you kick under the door to hold it in place. It does have some space so I can organize players spawned a bit better
The third one - Anniversary event

Why do we have 2 layouts?
Why can't we have the same exact layout that was in the Anniversary event?

View attachment 9854View attachment 9855
View attachment 9856
I have given up trying not fun and not interesting is it not soccer :(

Lusy-Anna

Farmer
Jak psali již mnozí přede mnou...Hrací plocha je velice nepřehledná, špatný výběr barev, bolí s toho oči a je to tak zralé na migrénu... A hlavně nemám vůbec chuť tuhle eventovku hrát....

bornempire

Steward
I'd love to see an event building design that is NOT Southern European.... we have a ton of Mediterranean buildings now. How about the graphics team explore something different next time...? There are other places in the world, too ;)
Agree, Is there any Great Building from South America/Central Africa or Japan?

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Agree, Is there any Great Building from South America/Central Africa or Japan?
Shinto temple, timeless dojo, Himaji castle, several spring event buildings from the past, among them: cherry blossom set, pagoda and a couple more of them are Japanese themed/originating buildings. During summer events they used to rotate cultures from countries with a sunny/hot climate. This however was discontinued in favour of the pirate theme. South American has been largely featured through GE and Aztecs' sun temple, GB rain forest project is located in the South American rain forest. While admittedly not being representative of modern South American cultures, the continent is technically permanently featured in the game. Africa is to the best of my knowledge not been visited other than the cmap. FE's solarpunk is imho more reflecting a western interpretation of a bright solarpunk future but not representative for African culture.
So, there are from the mentioned cultures/places quite some buildings and content in the game already. Africa however is the big missing part of it all though.

More on topic. I strongly agreed with others who've pointed out the design flaws. In particular the difficulties caused by the looks. The pieces of the minigame are hard to correctly see and making a good choice based off that. It would be great if this will be reworked. Darkening the background and making the differences immediately obvious.

South American has been largely featured through GE and Aztecs' sun temple, GB rain forest project is located in the South American rain forest. While admittedly not being representative of modern South American cultures, the continent is technically permanently featured in the game. Africa is to the best of my knowledge not been visited other than the cmap. FE's solarpunk is imho more reflecting a western interpretation of a bright solarpunk future but not representative for African culture.
So, there are from the mentioned cultures/places quite some buildings and content in the game already. Africa however is the big missing part of it all though.
The Temple of the Relics and the Temple of the Sun, as well as the Aztec Settlement, do not belong to South America, they belong to Mexico, therefore North America. There are no buildings representing Central Africa, South and not even South America. Just as they don't have buildings that contain the Oceania continent. Africa is represented in the game by Egypt and Egypt does not represent all of Africa but only a part of it fused with the Arab culture, which is also lacking in buildings. Not even for the game to put a skyscraper like Burj Khalifa in the game, since this may be copyrighted so seris they could just remodel. There are several cultures, but as they said there they only focus on Europe, USA and Japan (Virtual Future), in addition to infinite Iron Age style buildings i.e Greco-Roman.