• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2023

Sinitar

Regent
those 2

Feta Farm (3x2)Golden Goal Gyros (2x2)

FetaCheeseMaker_4K%20Kopie.png

Gyros_FoodTruck_4k%20Kopie.png

• Boosts:
    • 7-17% Attack for Attacking army
    • 12-22% Defense for Defending army
  • Production:
    • 6-8 Forge Points

• Requires Motivation

Production:
    • 20-30 Goods
    • 20 Guild Treasury Goods
  • No road connection required
  • included in the Mediterranean Memories Selection Kit
  • Boosts:
    • 4-14% Defense for Attacking army
    • 5-15% Attack for Defending army
    • 5-10% Coin Production
  • Production:
    • 5-7 Forge Points

• Requires Motivation

Production:
    • 10-20 Goods from a previous era
  • included in the Mediterranean Memories Selection Kit
alright ,then how many fragments need to assemble it?

CrashBoom

Legend
alright ,then how many fragments need to assemble it?
such kits from previous main event buildings needed 100 fragments
so I expect the same for that

and for the Flowering Bougainvillea Tree producing Aegean Resort Golden Selection Kit Fragments: most likely 150 again

There are three types of player: Attacker, Midfielder and Defender. Each locked player will also come with a badge part: either a left or right part. Pay close attention to these when you are choosing which players to merge! If you merge two players with badge parts, those parts will be combined into a full badge. But remember - to make a full badge you need to merge a left part and a right part, as well as matching the type of player.

My god why was this mechanic added, why complicate this game so much?? I had a few level 4 pieces I was trying to collect and it wouldn't let me and now I know why.

I don't play inno to have to play a whole other game. I could go download candy crush if that's what I wanted to do, that'd be easier than this crap.

BabaORiley

Merchant
Sorry, i have no idea what to do to get any of the rewards.
There are weird symbols on the playground, so what to to do with them, and why?

Gedrog

Squire
more to the earlier bug raised ticket
Upgraded my Athlon Abbey to level 9 not only does the selection kit show Azure windmill but also converts the footprint of building to Azure from 5X4 to 4X5 building still shows it is Athlon Abbey level 9 but with a totally different footprint Abbey.jpg

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
I'm a Veteran. One thing along with many others that I learned was when things get out of hand and too many mistakes are being made..........Get back to the basics! A copy-and-paste event should be smooth. We need to stop the events and balance the game. Events are being rolled out like they are being pulled from the trash folder. Players getting 420 coins in the last age for aiding, events giving out fight boost that is no longer relevant to battle needs, fragments out of control, dead game elements taking up space like pvp and settlements, and event buildings out pacing gbs. To top it off we get events that are thrown together as if it's up to us to fix it. Buildings morph into other buildings like they are power rangers! Come on!

I'm a Veteran. One thing along with many others that I learned was when things get out of hand and too many mistakes are being made..........Get back to the basics! A copy-and-paste event should be smooth. We need to stop the events and balance the game. Events are being rolled out like they are being pulled from the trash folder. Players getting 420 coins in the last age for aiding, events giving out fight boost that is no longer relevant to battle needs, fragments out of control, dead game elements taking up space like pvp and settlements, and event buildings out pacing gbs. To top it off we get events that are thrown together as if it's up to us to fix it. Buildings morph into other buildings like they are power rangers! Come on!
Atk, def elements for def army will be in the near future needed because there will be a gbg update that will need these bonuses that's why the game is putting these bonuses in all buildings today I also like the makeover they are giving to old buildings. I like PVP Arena, others don't play. There is style for everyone, it's not because you don't play that something is useless. I'm not here to defend Inno that he's doing a good job because he's not, but we can't say that nothing is good. There are mechanisms for all players from beginner to advanced What is not there is a balance and also punishment for players using bots and fake accounts and guilds to circumvent gbg, gvg.

nice2haveu

Baronet
Event mechanism is copy paste okay. But it is annoying and shapes are very small to use in mobile.

NO ZOOM OPTION, WHY?

My thumb and index finger both creating trouble for me. Not able pick the desired shape correctly most of the time.

index_finger.jpg

thumb_finger.jpg

Always design favouring to PC users are highly unacceptable. Please give priority to mobile players too.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
My thumb and index finger both creating trouble for me. Not able pick the desired shape correctly most of the time.
interesting... I do not remember having any trouble playing the anniversary event on mobile, although I also do not have the smallest fingers - what changed?