• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2023

BilgeKahan

Farmer
I cannot install beta app by android. I see just One or more files cannot downloaded please try again. I tried 5 times.and everytimes same
Android tablet
install from beta forum
Everytime I deleted the Install 1,261.?(1 or 2)

Bosun

Farmer
The main building is so bad.

Why are FPs a random prodution vs blueprints? Do top players need blueprints? ("apart from titan ones"), FPs have a much higher value for players than blueprints.

I'm not even going to comment on the fragments prodution part because that's even more dumb.

More attack, more defense, more city attack, more city defense, even more attack, even more defense, more event buildings producing more event buildings. Feels like a neverending cycle. Some players are going crazy with leveling their Blue Galaxy.

Another gold league exclusive building? I see a pattern forming here.

Why is the event window/colors so bright? Turn it down a bit.

And because Forgers never quit, we have even more prizes available!

This one made me laugh. *looks at the players in my world that stopped playing*

BilgeKahan

Farmer

Attachments

• IMG-20230628-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20230628-WA0002.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 13

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
I tried one more from forum beta app store the last version. 1,261,2 ( bei Google play store you have actual 1,258 vers)
Game installed on tablet android(android 10 and aktuell)
Than i Log in with my name and pass
After download the play (1,2Gb)
BUT 99% is ok. Than i see info

One or more files cann not be downloaded. Please try again

?????
Have you read what I linked? This is a known issue, that will most likely be fixed tomorrow :)

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Presenting: my version of the Soccer Event!

Soccer.png

Things to note:
  • If you don't have distinct images for each level of player (like different numbers of gems), why not just use the whole shape for right or left? Makes it bigger and more intuitive
  • Darker background. Still looks soccer-y, no more color overload. Makes the players stand out more. Also, I didn't change the net art at all. It's just a lot nicer on the darker background.
  • More distinct stars. With the extra space we have, you can make stars that are now a bit bigger. I'm not quite happy with my version, but adding a curve to them helps make it easier to distinguish the level of the player. Maybe group the stars closer together than I did, and then there's more distinction between a player adjacent to it?

What do you all think?

[EDIT] - aware that there's nothing for the "empty" badges that you spawn. See attempt #2 at this here: [link]

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Viceroy

View attachment 9840

Things to note:
  • If you don't have distinct images for each level of player (like different numbers of gems), why not just use the whole shape for right or left? Makes it bigger and more intuitive
  • Darker background. Still looks soccer-y, no more color overload. Makes the players stand out more. Also, I didn't change the net art at all. It's just a lot nicer on the darker background.
  • More distinct stars. With the extra space we have, you can make stars that are now a bit bigger. I'm not quite happy with my version, but adding a curve to them helps make it easier to distinguish the level of the player. Maybe group the stars closer together than I did, and then there's more distinction between a player adjacent to it?

What do you all think?
Your colors are much better but what is it with the stars below and full pieces on the net, that's not how the event works

estrid

Baronet

View attachment 9840

Things to note:

What do you all think?
The half-badges are indeed more visible than in the game now, but are you presenting the spawned ones as empty? Then how'd the player now where to merge?

FrejaSP

Viceroy
The half-badges are indeed more visible than in the game now, but are you presenting the spawned ones as empty? Then how'd the player now where to merge?
Yes the spamned ones will be a problem, maybe show them as black eith the color at the Edge

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
main question with your version : what would the players without any badge look like?
PS: Oh, I see... only the stars - that seems a bit meager - maybe an empty outline of the full player?

FrejaSP

Viceroy
The main building is so bad.

Why are FPs a random prodution vs blueprints? Do top players need blueprints? ("apart from titan ones"), FPs have a much higher value for players than blueprints.
I like the golden upgrade to the main building but what is Mediterranean Memories Selection Kit?

Gedrog

Squire
The graphics plain sucks vs the anniversary event's original variant.
It will be very hard for players to understand and they will waste lots og footballs before they learn how it works.
I fear alot will hate this event.
I have just decided I am not wasting my money on this event it is confusing as hell and makes no sense whatsoever too little progress with unbalanced boards

Retired Guy

Marquis
Graphics are horrible for small screens, or those with less than 40/20 (not a typo) vision.. It talks about "players" eg "32 marked players on the field".. at best they're nothing but symbols, certainly not players.. Perhaps you should have tried beer cans, hotdogs, and popcorn ?? Yes, it's a re use of existing mechanics, but the graphics and layout are terrible.