• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2023

CrashBoom

Legend
I do have a question tho, about the Aegean Resort, because I didn't pay attention, does it gives the current building era Blueprints or from the current till Bronze Age era Blueprints? For example, now I am in the PE Era, will my Aegean Couples Resort building give me only PE Blueprints, or is it like in GE where you will get Blueprints from Bronze Age till your Current Age?
random from bronze age up to your age

I'm quite disappointed about not getting the epic soccer set at the end. Without spending I ended up with 4721 pts, even if I didn't collect lots of balls from the events. The last 4 days I had to do 5x100 instead of 4x100 because I wasn't able to do 4x100 the first few days. So even without the optimal strategy I did very well. The last day FP were enough to complete the whole LMA for me today (switched yesterday), the only bad thing is that I can't use the golden Wisteria or Athlon kit, because I don't have the orig building. But I have 19 Celtic Forest Selection sets now :(

estrid

Baronet
I have now the message I have got the bronze league reward, but it isn't in my inventory?

--Checked again the message. Have to wait for two weeks...

angelgail

Baronet
hope yall did better than me .played almost daily an got no were .only level 6 of the event building .
hope i do better when it comes live .

Sinitar

Regent
hope yall did better than me .played almost daily an got no were .only level 6 of the event building .
hope i do better when it comes live .
I've spent 4k diamonds to remain in Gold league but I think was enough also 3k or even 2k since I ended with 6313 points
Screenshot_20230719-134348077 (1).jpg

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
As per the prizes listed, it has golden level kits for gentiana mill and Aegean resort in the normal event prize timeline.

My assumption is next year soccer event comes like,

Gentiana mill golden level kit, Aegean resort golden level kit and next year event prize golden level kit sequentially after 3000 points.

Sounds okay, but possibility is very much doubtful.

Havik79

Baronet
Realistically which of the 3 gold levels is going to give you the most regular chance of getting the Mediterranean selection kit fragments, I know one gives 13 but if it is only 25% chance is it better to go with the one giving 50% chance, or 75% but only 3.

Sinitar

Regent
I am suspecting it like, you spend the diamonds for grabbing few extra golden level kits or upgrade kits:cool:
This is true but since I know how to play this event, it was the time take something better
My primary objective was to remain to Gold league(in live server I will remain without problems)

CrashBoom

Legend
Realistically which of the 3 gold levels is going to give you the most regular chance of getting the Mediterranean selection kit fragments, I know one gives 13 but if it is only 25% chance is it better to go with the one giving 50% chance, or 75% but only 3.
average is
Couples = 3
Garden = 2.25
Marina = 3.25 (25% * 13)

so Marina is best in that category

Once again I get a second level 1 but not the latest level to finish off my new building. I have too many level 1's from past events. Yea I know sell them off.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I think what you're asking for is a "bad luck" distribution, probability of finishing *at least* 1 kit.

Day​
Couples (6 @ 50%)​
Garden (3 @ 75%)​
Marina (13 @ 25%​
10​
0.0%​
15​
1.7%​
20​
0.1%​
10.2%​
25​
5.4%​
27.3%​
30​
29.2%​
48.6%​
35​
63.2%​
0.1%​
67.8%​
40​
86.6%​
9.6%​
81.8%​
45​
96.4%​
54.6%​
90.6%​
50​
99.2%​
90.2%​
95.5%​
55​
99.9%​
99.0%​
98.0%​
60​
100.0%​
99.9%​
99.1%​

Marina has the higher chance of getting a kit early which makes sense because it has the best average. But also has the latest outside chance of not having gotten one.

If we change the threshold to at least 4 kits:

Day​
Couples​
Garden​
Marina​
40​
0.0%​
60​
0.0%​
80​
0.0%​
0.5%​
100​
0.0%​
10.4%​
120​
11.8%​
45.1%​
140​
72.3%​
0.0%​
80.9%​
160​
98.4%​
0.5%​
96.2%​
180​
100.0%​
60.7%​
99.5%​
200​
100.0%​
99.6%​
100.0%​

Over this many collections, marina has started to get decently reliable - though couples still pulls ahead at the very end for "worst luck" situations. Garden is now so far behind as to not be a consideration.

CrashBoom

Legend
in the time you get one more of those kits (3.25 instead of 3) those kits will already be daily special in next years soccer cup :D

(on average one additional full kit with 0.25 difference makes 400 days)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
in the time you get one more of those kits (3.25 instead of 3) those kits will already be daily special in next years soccer cup :D

(on average one additional full kit with 0.25 difference makes 400 days)
Yes, I agree, couples is close enough on kits that it's not enough reason on its own to pick marina over it - apart from the situation if you were going to use a lot of finishes on one of them and thus get the 400+ collections much sooner.

Ironrooster

Baronet
Well, without spending any diamonds I squeaked into Gold at 5776. Hitting the 500 soccer balls in incidents multiple times (5) during the event did it for me.

I chose the Couples primarily for the A/D boost for both attacking and defending armies. The extra BP's in the Garden option is nice but I have 3 Jester Stages (with more to come) to cover that. I also like the goods split of 44 current and 14 prior. Of course with the Flowering Bougainvillea Tree I will eventually be able to chose a different one as well.

Sinitar

Regent
Well, without spending any diamonds I squeaked into Gold at 5776. Hitting the 500 soccer balls in incidents multiple times (5) during the event did it for me.

I chose the Couples primarily for the A/D boost for both attacking and defending armies. The extra BP's in the Garden option is nice but I have 3 Jester Stages (with more to come) to cover that. I also like the goods split of 44 current and 14 prior. Of course with the Flowering Bougainvillea Tree I will eventually be able to chose a different one as well.
could be funny to see how you reached 500 points less than me that I bought 1640 soccer balls and max 500 from incidents