• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Research Tree Improvements

schwimmen

Merchant
1. I don't see all GB in highlights.

1.PNG2.PNG

2. In oceanic future we have the oceanic terminal in highligths, but in tech tree, we have it as a normal tech. The same in artic future.

3.PNG4.PNG

3. Please, keep eras' colours. For example mars should have red and ceres have red, not blue :(
4 . And of course, background have bad color.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10315

What I like:
Collapsing for as of yet unlocked ages. No longer have to scroll excessively when looking for info on higher ages.

What I don't like:
Too damn bright! Just like the forum the new tech screen is an assault on your eyes. Keep it dark. Dark. Dark Dark.
Everything is too big, you see less info now on the screen than before.
Looks too much like a mobile game, I play on PC to avoid that aesthetic.

My feedback is to keep the old tech screen exactly as it is, but add the collapsible function.

I agree with this gentleman/lady.

DeletedUser10335

I see that most of my opinions about the new forum design are mentioned above. It is way too bright and bubbly. I think that the collapse of the Ages and Eras is a great idea. I also like that it tells you how many techs you have left to research. The colors just aren't right. Keep the original colors; keep the new format of the Ages and Eras.

Improvements? its the next worse thing to the kiddie achievements that pop up in the middle of something and sort of reminds me when the message system was changed a few years ago, blinding, and the the same thing has been done to the forum!!! i can barely see the text.
Can't mouse over to see what required for a particular tech and instead of putting something to make large fp installments put a extra diamond button so those that may have accidentally switched off the diamond confirmation can accidentally waste their diamonds on tech.
No wonder there seems to be more and more of the long term old school players up and leaving.

Moderator note: removed Developer bashing

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenix

Viceroy
I do not like the bright colours as well.

For me it is the worst thing.

I like the new design, not the colours and brightness.

Moderator note: removed references to Developers

Last edited by a moderator:

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Thank you for your feedback so far. Insults to the Development Team are not appropriate and have been removed from the comments. Please remember that constructive feedback helps shape new ideas, so if you have any suggestions on how it can be improved please give as much detail as possible.

Cleitomachus

Marquis
Thank you for your feedback so far. Insults to the Development Team are not appropriate and have been removed from the comments. Please remember that constructive feedback helps shape new ideas, so if you have any suggestions on how it can be improved please give as much detail as possible.
Well, so many people say the same think several days ago. I do not ungerstand where is the difficulty to change this terrible background color with a darker one (or with the previous one)... at last!
How long you need for a color change?