• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Research Tree Improvements

CrashBoom

Legend
PvP fights

so it is included :p
because
We are finally bringing you the new PvP feature

Guild Battlegrounds = PvP fights
;)

6zeva9

Baronet
Well done, the changes to the Tech Tree work well.

I can now see more of the screen without having to reduce the view percentage to an unreadable level.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Thanks for the feedback on the update. Has anyone else found the changes an improvement? For those with this feature, what is working and what isn't working? Has the change in brightness helped?

Queen Amaria

Steward
The color is unfortunately still too bright. There are tools for the forum that can be used to change coloring, but unfortunately not in the game. Why does it have to be this beige and nothing dark? :(

I hope that an FP donation option will come similar to that in the LBs. Many have wanted this for a very long time.

The overall picture is very pretty and well done.

I think the changes to the research tree have been an improvement. The tree was becoming unwieldy and the ability to collapse it is a big plus. The color was never an issue for me. I’m looking forward to this going to the live servers. There are other changes I would like to see made to the research tree such as FP contributions made easier but this change as is, is ready for prime time.

DeletedUser10252

I definitely like the new coloring, it's easy to look at. The transparency on past technologies, already unlocked, is a bit too marked, and makes it hard to read what they were about, but I understand the need to distinguish them from those yet to come, so it's a fine tuning matter. And after all one shouldn't have to look too much at past techs.
I agree with the others that the system for adding FPs needs improvement.

DeletedUser10101

Not at all fan. I had no issues navigating the tech tree as it was and was hoping any change would be focused on making it easier to use fps from inventory to unlock tech instead of back and forth nuisance clicking. I understand the contrast may easier to see for some with vision impairments but for anyone with normal eyes it is almost painful to look at. fortunately it is not a screen that requires much attention.
collapsed or not collapsed, i only see the small section of the tree i'm using at the time and feel the collapse option has no direct impact on span of view.

should be noted i am almost solely a pc player and can not speak on impacts of app platforms.

MasterofDeath

Merchant
I'd say if it ain't broke don't fix it but I know that's not how things work.

I wouldn't care one way or another how it looks but I can't read the bottom row and only the top half of the second to last row unless go to full screen and I have average resolution. Why should I have to do an extra step to look at the tech tree?

Like other have said, if you are going to make changes, at least add the ability to use FP directly from inventory.

Last edited:

Queen Amaria

Steward
should be noted i am almost solely a pc player and can not speak on impacts of app platforms.

Yes, that's a basic problem. I can hardly bear the color of the forum and now the research tree on my PC. Too bright on the big screen. The forum, on the other hand, is pretty via App version.
Because of the beige, I'm already using tools here and somehow I'm glad that the tech tree is rarely opened.

Maybe this was already mentioned, but the cost for unlocking a tech is reverted, which is super annoying to me!!

E.g. instead of writing cost needed / total materials available, it is reverted to total materials available / cost needed. It is super confusing, especially when the FP cost is shown in the other way, that is FP inserted /total FP needed. I believe this will create confusion for people.. Please change this!

Fenix

Viceroy
It's from the live server, but it could happen in beta. The event icon shouldn't block the arrow (those icons shouldn't be there).

Tek.jpg

Queen Amaria

Steward
Why is something unfinished coming live?

It's hardly an improvement at the moment, just a design change. Why is there no consideration for the improvement suggestions that have been passed on for years? The most beautiful overview is of no use if you still have to donate FPs extremely cumbersome. You don't need live feedback for this - it has been around for a long time and here too!

Unfortunately I don't understand something like this :(

CrashBoom

Legend
I think it was made to make players spend their diamonds
most likely accidentally hitting that button

because why in the hell is there a big button to spend 20000 diamonds for 400 FP when I have much much more FP in my inventory ?
that must be changed into a "fill with FP from inventory" button