• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Research Tree Improvements

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Please leave your feedback on the improvements in the thread below on the changes mentioned here.

This feature is not yet available to all players, this is not a bug.

What do you like about this feature? What don't you like? Is there anything you would like to see? Is there anything that does not seem to be working correctly?

Last edited:
What I like:
Collapsing for as of yet unlocked ages. No longer have to scroll excessively when looking for info on higher ages.

What I don't like:
Too damn bright! Just like the forum the new tech screen is an assault on your eyes. Keep it dark. Dark. Dark Dark.
Everything is too big, you see less info now on the screen than before.
Looks too much like a mobile game, I play on PC to avoid that aesthetic.

My feedback is to keep the old tech screen exactly as it is, but add the collapsible function.

DeletedUser9947

I like it, new visuals, also love the background of all the ages. Would like to suggest to lower the brightness and by the way, is it just me or the game seems to 'slow down' when I'm scrolling through the new ages? (with the background active, not the techs)

I love new collapse function! Good job! :)

But I also have to agree with many others here, it's way too bright! Both tech tree and forums. Give us dark theme. Nowadays when both android and iphone are pushing dark theme to their systems to save batteries and people's eyes you introduce this bright theme? Completely against the trend. :mad:

DeletedUser5097

Is this for the app only or for both desktop (browser) and the app?