• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Reconstruction Mode

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7239

At last something good from inno, i like it, it can even store GB.
Ps: just a thought..why not allow to perma store in inventory (if we want)GE or even other buildings for later deployment?

DeletedUser5799

I plan to look at this act in detail when the next era goes live as i will have stored some buildings prior to that and will ensure my farms have been collected first so no plunder that way thanks for the Tip?
also when i re arrange city half of my goods giving buildings will stay on OFE and other half will be on new era so I will not require to build production buildings after a short while and can build troop buildings that enhance my attack / defence troops will help my city defence and my attack army as well a win win situation me thinks LOL : )

DeletedUser4381

Stonkingly good addition! 9/10

Someone already mentioned a "save draft" type feature.... You can have 10/10 if you can add that ability, as redesigning a large city can take quite a while.

mrbeer

Farmer
This has been great news . To echo another player , a " store all " button would be an asset . A welcome change indeed ! It takes a lot of notes , time and planning currently .

DeletedUser8496

I love this featuere - makes it so much easier to move big buildings and not have to store and rebuild them. It would be nice if you could move a whole set instead of pulling it apart.

DeletedUser7142

You know what would be awesome in a future release? To be able to turn the buildings while they are stored!!!Please consider it!!

housemouse

Squire
wonderful, thanks for the new feature!
I think it's okay that you can not delete buildings there, it still plays the inhabitants and so on a role.

Would be nice if you have extensions that are then free could also be stored there and be re-used elsewhere.
But it is already a milestone and a real help. Building and rebuilding is the most beautiful feature in FoE and so it's fun again.
I am happy when it get life. :)

DeletedUser8871

My city here is small, but I tried it and I like the possibilities that you can move your large City around this way, even if I take everything up. I used the Revert button to keep my city the way it is, but I can't wait to use it in my Other Worlds to move my cities around.

I can also see that those folks who strictly play on Phones, will enjoy this just as much or more so, even the small cities. All the things they have collected, can now be straightened out, so they don't have messy cities.

Zolhex

Merchant
So I have looked this over played with it a bit my thoughts reflect others that have been said so far which are:

It needs to have additional sections added to it you can at this time move or store your buildings but it needs:
A delete option.
Also an inventory option so you can add your currently unbuilt buildings to your city.

I can say I would also like what one poster has said the ability to move the land expansions into the reconstruction menu sometime you just wish you hadn't bought that section.

DeletedUser8923

Fantastic idea (i gave it a try tonight and it works wonderful), especially with buildings that get bigger and now seeing open spaces not utilized.

I would however also like if we could move the land expansion that we purchased, it has happened a few times that I purchased an expansion and when I wanted to place it in the correct position it placed itself incorrectly forcing me to go in a certain direction I didn't want to go.

DeletedUser8924

Wonderful!

Would it be possible to add these functions:
- release an object with escape for example
- turn an object 90°.
- turn the game board
- move expansions

Thank you for this tool

DeletedUser

Would it be possible to add these functions:
- release an object with escape for example

Possibly

- turn an object 90°.

Won't happen. It would require all new artwork for every building in the game.

- turn the game board

Unlikely but I will ask.

- move expansions

Highly unlikely as when expansions are placed they are pinned to the grid, but again, I will ask :)

Zolhex

Merchant
One thing everyone needs to understand and stop asking for it is the ability to rotate the buildings. I mean I get it yes it would be easier if buildings rotated but then where is the challenge to build your city? It's not like New York, London, Paris, Rome, Miami or any other city can just say well we would build that needed building if we could rotate it this way but we can't so we just won't build it. Cities all around the world demolish buildings all the time to make way for new ones. While some say it is due to needing artwork I believe it was by design that you can not do this.

Queen Amaria

Steward
A great thing and it works. This will make the city modification easier for many players.:):)

A 2D top view would be awesome, similar to the cityplanner.