• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

CDmark

Baronet
Anyone know what the checkmark is in the top left corner. I can uncheck it but when I select fight, it is automatically checked.

CHECK MARK FIGHT.JPG

I already know it doesn't mean free shards. :)

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Why do you have to wait 10 hours until you pick up and deliver coins ??
8 hours are better
I was thinking the same at the start, but I really like the 10 hours now. Sure 8 hours would let you harvest 3 times a day but!

It is relaxing, that I now know, I can harvest when I get my coffee in the morning and in the evening before I go to bed. I really start to lige that

Fenix

Viceroy
This will probably be my last contribution here (it's now very annoying to access the forum and I don't like the alternative at all).

It's very annoying to have to remake an entire city with each raid, it should last an entire championship and be able to evolve with each raid that takes place.
Everything in the game is based on 1, 2, 4, 8 and 24 hours, not 10. I don't think I need to say anything else.
Finally, the battles that take place here must count towards the missions in the player's city (recurring and others).

Stay well, and good luck.

CDmark

Baronet
You are right. Only 30 seconds per battle, move to next, fight again. A bit over an hour to do 50 fights. That seems like game time well spent.
Well, some variables to consider.
1) losing units versus just injured
2) depends on A/D
3) got the coin/supplies to replace?
4) got the right units?

edit -
5) also, levels 5/6 are 3600 QA, 27 battles with 100K Q Actions on the bar. Hope you didn't have to move any nodes, 1700 QA each. Then you have to wait, say 6K QA per hour you make, 13 more hours. So, if you come back in 10 hours to collect again, still not getting 50 battles. Spending Shards on QA? 450 for 100K QA. There are built in restrictions unless you spend.

I tend to be more towards the 2 hr for battle time, like 2 min per battle. I am not as fast as the AI, putting units in the exact perfect spot in 1 nanosecond.

With 500 battles per season, can be worth 600-700 Shard and 2 neo colossus kits, both have high value. Until I get a season with no bugs, it is hard to evaluate how easy it is to do. I have 150% B-A/D and 110% R-A/D, only a FT in the city. I had to put 18 roof tops to make enough coins to get expansions via goods bcs my space was taken with residences. Right now, towards the end, I am using coin for decorations and units.

There is a lot more I do not like about QS versus what I like.

Last edited:
Well, some variables to consider.
1) losing units versus just injured
2) depends on A/D
3) got the coin/supplies to replace?
4) got the right units?

edit -
5) also, levels 5/6 are 3600 QA, 27 battles with 100K Q Actions on the bar. Hope you didn't have to move any nodes, 1700 QA each. Then you have to wait, say 6K QA per hour you make, 13 more hours. So, if you come back in 10 hours to collect again, still not getting 50 battles. Spending Shards on QA? 450 for 100K QA. There are built in restrictions unless you spend.

I tend to be more towards the 2 hr for battle time, like 2 min per battle. I am not as fast as the AI, putting units in the exact perfect spot in 1 nanosecond.

With 500 battles per season, can be worth 600-700 Shard and 2 neo colossus kits, both have high value. Until I get a season with no bugs, it is hard to evaluate how easy it is to do. I have 150% B-A/D and 110% R-A/D, only a FT in the city. I had to put 18 roof tops to make enough coins to get expansions via goods bcs my space was taken with residences. Right now, towards the end, I am using coin for decorations and units.

There is a lot more I do not like about QS versus what I like.
Thanks for the information about movement and attack costs for difficulty 5 & 6.

I think the trick should be to switch to villas. That is the reason the population was reduced but the action point wasn't. Every 5 villas is 1000 action point extra per hour. It does add up fast. If instead of 18 roof house you had 10 villas, you would have 7000 action per hour (and more population to cover with happiness, but you also free up 32 suqare + less roads need with should be enough to build the required the 4 extra Arc needed).

I noticed that the prizes indicated in the difficulty (first row - chest at end of incursion), do not match the actual selection of prizes in the chest, Specifically in difficulty 3 I'm missing the 250 fragment Neo Victory Plaza level 1.

Does your reward match?

QI1_Bug_RewardSelectionInChest_Diff3.png

QI1_Bug_Diff3Reward.png

CDmark

Baronet
Thanks for the information about movement and attack costs for difficulty 5 & 6.

I think the trick should be to switch to villas. That is the reason the population was reduced but the action point wasn't. Every 5 villas is 1000 action point extra per hour. It does add up fast. If instead of 18 roof house you had 10 villas, you would have 7000 action per hour (and more population to cover with happiness, but you also free up 32 suqare + less roads need with should be enough to build the required the 4 extra Arc needed).

I noticed that the prizes indicated in the difficulty (first row - chest at end of incursion), do not match the actual selection of prizes in the chest, Specifically in difficulty 3 I'm missing the 250 fragment Neo Victory Plaza level 1.

Does your reward match?

View attachment 10986

View attachment 10987

Same here, missing neo winners plaza

missing neo winners prize.JPG

my prizes, currently L5, we are working on L6

L5 chest prizes.JPG

The only explanation I can Quantum Suggest, it just says you have a chance to win these rewards, not have a chance to win one of these three rewards. So, the first way, just says you can win them, doesn't specify all three would be available, so default may be 2 of the 3. The second way, 1 of 3, means all 3 would be available to win.

Now, when I looked at it, I thought the same, all three should be available from the difficulty level chest. Then I thought to myself, "CD, don't be Quantum Silly, that would be so Quantum Simple to have all three available".

Last season, I don't even remember opening chests, did they auto open? I was too busy calling Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd and the rest of the ghost busters crew to see if they could help me hunt down the phantom population in my settlement.

Last season, we got the Difficulty Level 7 chest and I have 250 fragments of neo winners plaza upgrade, so I did get something. I missed it right after the season closed, was on the phone with Brad Pitt. I figured in his role as Achilles in the movie Troy, maybe somewhere he came across some information while doing research, like "sporadic heel syndrome", a complete loss of all attack bonus, affecting some nodes and not others, taking you from an attack beast to a 3rd grade spitball champion.

I was very busy trying to get answers to the bugs. I will look it up in my QS Officers Manual when I get the chance to read it, have to find it first.

CDmark

Baronet

10 villas?, 1500 people? Wow, my settlement would become a new Marriott Vacations Resort location. I could probably charge diamonds for the maintenance fee. I have 900 people with 18 rooftops, 450 extra people. I have 2 goats, 2 military bldgs, 1 tailor and a partridge in a pear tree. 5 villas, 750 people gets you a lot, but even 2000 QA more per hour, that is a bit more than a half attack per hour, QA being 3600 per attack. It helps, of course, but it isn't a huge time savings. I can still cook that pot roast in the crock pot on low setting (8-10 hours) and still not do 50 battles. That is why I actually chose 6000 QA per hour for my example. With my current experience, 750 seems to provide plenty for military/goods/supplies building needs. These are pencil and paper bag calculations. Once I get a season with no bugs, I can break out the back of an envelop and run some more detailed numbers.

I will look it up in my QS Officers Manual when I get the chance to read it, have to find it first.
Don't worry the manual is very short. You can:
  1. Mark the target node. Completely useless until you have some branching, since we can mark only nodes we can reach. It would be more useful if we could mark any uncompleted node = set the path in advance.
  2. Open a new level once the boss is beaten (even if there are still uncompleted nodes)
  3. Start the quantum incursion and select difficulty (out of one option). This might be important if you are waiting for someone to join the guld, since any new member can participate if he joined BEFORE a QO open the incursion, regardless of the timer.
That is the whole manual

CDmark

Baronet
Don't worry the manual is very short. You can:
  1. Mark the target node. Completely useless until you have some branching, since we can mark only nodes we can reach. It would be more useful if we could mark any uncompleted node = set the path in advance.
  2. Open a new level once the boss is beaten (even if there are still uncompleted nodes)
  3. Start the quantum incursion and select difficulty (out of one option). This might be important if you are waiting for someone to join the guld, since any new member can participate if he joined BEFORE a QO open the incursion, regardless of the timer.
That is the whole manual
Hmm, I may struggle with #3, the one with one option. But the point about waiting for someone is interesting. I hope they got 3 FT's and 3 TG's planted in the city along with all 5 fully leveled settlement buildings. :)

Now. #1, mark the path ahead of time so you don't have to wait around, makes a lot of Quantum Sense. How does May 2025 sound for a target date?

Warfare

Farmer
Hello all,
I started the beta some days before the start of the Quantum Incursions to see in first hand this new part of the game and I am very disappointed...

The GvG was the only part of real strategy, something like a chess game, and involving all Guilds front-to-front. It was supposed that QI should be in the same way with some prizes to call players.

The QI seems me more that we have now with GB, Expeditions and Cultural Colonies. Nothing new and something boring that will not call anyone.

The real group strategy of this game is gone!

Thank you

I was wondering how do we know when a championship ends? Our shards will reset at championship end, so if we need to use them where is that information?

The only place I found it was in the ranking:
QI_GuildRanking.png

If I remember correctly the ranking is not visible once an incursion ends.

Suggestions:
  1. Change the title in the ranking to: Quantum Incursion Championship Ranking. Or Championship Ranking. The current name is missleading.
  2. Add the Campionship period to the chest collection window (Incursion Reward)

CDmark

Baronet
Why is there no game clock in the settlement? It is only on the map. I am finding I keep going back and forth when I am in settlement, looking at city, planning things. It would be easier. I feel like I am caught up in the new dance craze, the Quantum Switch and Swap.

Owl II

Emperor
Well, we have tested it. You can send this to live servers. You have corrected the gross bugs. And It is impossible to make a candy out of trash.
However, I like Qfarming. Not these dull copypast buildings that will become obsolete before the summer if they are not updated. But the goods and FP pretty good. Much better than in GBG. So let's go

wwwoodchuck

Merchant
i stoped playing QI sorry
I did not actually quit as I would still like to help my Guild if possible. What I did was to stop what I think of as actively playing the Quantum Settlement.

On the Quantum Guild Thread, someone will state the new season started. I go in, build a basic city to start productions running. Whenever I think of it, I go into the Quantum Settlement and collect productions, so new ones start. If I am online when a call goes out for coins/supplies for one of the things, I will go and dump whatever coins/supplies I have into it.

That is it. No units, no goods, no upgrading buildings. Just throw a settlement together and collect whenever I think of it.

Why? I am glad you asked that!

This addition simply adds to the list of daily ‘chores’ that need to be accomplished to play. It is one more thing that I NEED to be aware of and NEED to log in at certain time intervals to collect those 10 hour productions. I do not need more things to do in a game to have fun. I NEED activities that I will enjoy and look forward to coming on to do. Work on making what exists already, more enjoyable before adding more things simply to add more things to do. I stopped doing busy work when I retired years ago. Quantum Settlements, to me, are just busy work, tedious busy work. For those that enjoy it, great. Knock yourself out. The shiny objects are not enough to make me want to do settlements or the other part of it, which is very visually unappealing.