• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Accidentally built 2 ballista barracks, and I can't delete one because of this. It's very frustrating. I am very disappointed in QI, if it makes it to live, I will pass on it.
Did you try to build more houses to make your real available population 0 or positive and THEN delete the second barrack?

estrid

Baronet
Why is fighting is buggy? It suddenly stops, that is when I have done some attack, it doesn't do anything about it for quite some time... And if I click something, it says internal error and reloads the game. Then it asks, if I want to continue combat, and I sure do. Sometimes it displays what I just had done, once it played the whole combat again to the point before the crash

For the first time I have 2 barracks and 2 goods building in the settlement and connected to roads.
When producing in one of them it then switch to the other. While that make sense in main city, cultural settlement and spage colonies, it is annoying in QI's settlement. It would be nice if it didn't do it.

Workaround: disconnect from road.

CDmark

Baronet
Well, checked into QS, weird thing. I know I had one roof top that went 2x population on me. I added my 18th, wanted a 19th but I couldn't bcs I got 2x on the 18th roof, 100 population. This would have messed up my 150% bonus if AFTER the 2x, if I added another roof. Now I look, demand for euphoria, 900. 18 X 50 (roofs) is 900. Did the phantom population bug get fixed?
I read "too many citizens got fixed" and I saw a msg here PP (phantom population) bug was supposed to be fixed mon but I had 950 demand when I went to sleep.

I would test it but I have 450 additional euphoria, just so happens to be 2 more aqueducts and next collection, I will have enough C/S to buy them. I have designed my city around the PP bug so I am not going to ruin my work. I get 30% A/D every 20 hours, 1 arch 3 aqueducts.

Last edited:

Asereht

Farmer
I have the 20,000 Quantum medals but they do nothing in my Quantum Incursions the info says they are to unlock expansions, but they don't even show up when I try to open a new expansion.

CrashBoom

Legend
Do we know yet what happens if you switch guilds in a championship? do you still get the bonus of the new guild at the end?
nbodoy knows. the 1st championship is still running

but that is the expected behaviour: getting rewards of new guild if you joined before the 6th season

Caprea

Merchant
nbodoy knows. the 1st championship is still running

but that is the expected behaviour: getting rewards of new guild if you joined before the 6th season
So those guilds which could win, will get a lot of players wanting to play with them, at that time

Ashura Tsunoda

Merchant
Is it supposed to be every hour? I always understood it as every 10 hours. Which I think is far too low. We get 24x5000 a day (120.000). From the houses (I have 5 villas, one roof tile) I get 1050.
I thought every ten hours, so that would be very, very little. If it is every hour, it would at least be a rise of 20% of the normal output. Still not much.
One of the examples where we need better explanations (better tool tips) ingame.

When are they going to change the grey gvg button to the QI city button? It's really annoying to flip back an forth from map to city and then accidentally go back to your main city again.

mcbluefire

Baronet
I'm so excited... I just built my first military building this season and we have 2.3 days to go! What good times these are.

I have
Culturarl: 2 Archs and just planted a 3rd one
Supply: 1 Goat farm and 4 Tailors
Housing: 3 Villas, 3 Cottages, and 4 Roof Tile Houses (which I destroy to get my happiness up each collection round then build them again.)
Military: 1 building in the mud
Goods: No room. I added two expansion early on with goods and then nuked it. Did anyone @ inno do the math on how many days it would take us to produce goods and buy 6 expansions? Yeah...I don't want to bother either.

I just can't imagine not doing this every two weeks for the foreseeable future. Thank you, Inno!
(Yes, that was sarcasm).