• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Leones

Marquis
Dear Kings and Queens,
On Thursday, February 1st, you can enjoy the arrival of Quantum Incursions together with the rest of your guild!

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "Luck is not with me." is not helpful. Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or previous events is not helpful.
  • Questions that ask when it will be released on the live server will not be answered. We always announce it in time there.
  • Don't report any bugs here. Please use the bugs forum.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.
Thank you very much and have fun!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Looks very complicated. It’ll probably makes sense in-game. Though from the announcement it’s quite hard to grasp an full understanding of the feature.
Still like the st Patrick’s event announcement, would’ve been better to just copy paste the full announcement into the forum announcements. It’s really annoying to switch back and forth. Especially with the inferior structure

punita

Squire
Please explain how the pass in QI works? Will the purchase only affect the rewards, or the guild's position in the championship?
I think they are supposed to be personal rewards, but like the currency which guilds have to use in QI will be more easily available to pass holders which will somewhat help the guild ranking

Logain Sedai

Baronet
Things are getting a bit clearer but we'll see tomorrow !
Just one question for the moment: will there be only one Quantum Officer or can we have 2 or 3 ?

You can have more than one. In fact, you can already assign the rank of Quantum officer to your members. It's available now.
Sadly not for all. I still do not see the new icons, the old GVG one is greyed out. I am a guild founder, as well so...

Edited to add - I need caffiene, I see now assignments in the members tab

-Alin-

Emperor
Oh goody. More pay passes. Now on every-2-week permanent features. Well done on the latest nail in the coffin of what used to be a game worth playing.

The Quantum Pass progress does NOT reset after the Quantum Incursions season is over. It remains through the whole Championship and allows you to maximize your rewards from consistently participating in every new season.

mawthecat

Farmer
Does it work on the App? I don't see that Portale Building in my Beta city.
or is it only available from a certain age? I am in IA.

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
The Quantum Pass progress does NOT reset after the Quantum Incursions season is over. It remains through the whole Championship and allows you to maximize your rewards from consistently participating in every new season.
Oh, that makes a difference! :)
In fact, I want to understand the meaning of the pass. If it's just a fee for candy wrappers, as in the events, then let it be. Anyone who wants a wrapper can buy it. Anyone who doesn't want to buy it will get it for free later. Or get fewer wrappers. But neither has a significant impact on the game as a whole. But if this gives the guilds an advantage, then we can put an end to the team competition. This is the same as fighting with scripts on the GvG. But only officially

Last edited: