• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Uvuli

Merchant
Overall I do not like QI in its current state but do think the concept is good and has potential with improvements:

• Don't see the point of needing quantum actions. Everyone is already limited in the amount of actions they can do with how many coins, supplies, goods, units they can produce in their quantum town.
  • Balance the cost, production times of buildings... maybe just match them to what they are in the main game where its already balanced. It should not take 10 hours to produce supplies and then 1 second to convert then to goods. Makes no logical sense.
  • Make some way were we can trade in excess coins, supplies, goods, etc. from our main town with some conversion factor, maybe 10 coins for 1 quantum coin. I'm not sure what that should be but should of course be more cost effective to produce quantum coin in quantum town.
  • Decorations should provide happiness not cost it. Again no logical sense here. Military, supply and goods buildings could cost happiness instead. People don't like living next to a military base or quarry. I do like that decorations provide attack/defense boosts.
  • Instead of starting over from scratch each season, how about letting us upgrade our town to the next age? Donating EMA goods could provide 2x progress vs 1x for IA goods. Higher difficulty levels could put us up against higher age units. Could get to an Industrial age town for the last season of the championship.
  • For final boss battles, have an interactive GvG like battle (with direct attacking and defending) against other guilds for control of the castle. Matchups would be based on which guilds get to the final stage at the same time. Use the quantum goods collected on the map to place sieges. Battles could last a day.
  • In subsequent seasons guilds that control castles must balance resources between defending their previous castle and taking another castle, perhaps higher age castle which earns them more ranking points.
  • With this castle attack and defense idea, the first season could start with BA instead of IA and then we would be finishing the championship round in CA which would correlate well with the real end of castle building.
Those are all such good ideas! :)

I do get confused by those old buildings having new happiness and coins and such. It doesn't make any sense to make something new and use old stuff.

It would've been so much fun if the city was brand new in a new era, or like a dungeon, with all cool new buildings, and then every championship you could get to upgrade your city and gather more cool fun stuff. And just keep your city, so your hard work actually meant something. :)

MATR

Squire
What level have you reached? what are the parameters there?
First node level 6, attacker node, enemy has 100% a/d boost. Plus battles are two waves. I think this is the first level I've seen two wave battles. I have 195% attack boost and still lose 1 or 2 troops per fight. Auto-battle is not practical. I tried a few auto-battles on last node of Level 5, lost 7 out of 8 troops. Could work if you can make tons of troops, I'm limited by how far I can progress mostly by q-actions. I run out of them before running out of troops. I don't buy any q-actions with shards. The amount of q-actions from house products is very small. my city is short coins I believe because I built goat production buildings. They take a huge amount of coins that house production never makes up. You get back 1/4 of the cost of buildings, so I sold two goats to provide 100K coins to add more victory towers. VT take 1 hour to build, so collect, build towers, wait until they are active, then fight.

Last edited:

Boo...

Baronet
In the pass it says when you reach the end that: progress further in the Event to reveal more prizes
You are a happy person, you have a future.
My pass says leave, I won’t give you any prizes.
After clicking [OK], a reboot occurs.Screenshot_1.jpg

Active players in QI have nothing to do. They are actually forcibly equated with farmers. The presence and desire to spend time in QI does not give advantages to either the player or his guild.
The presence of a Forgotten Temple and/or a tournament field gives an advantage, but the starting troops will run out sooner or later. Getting new units requires several days (3-5) of the same type of settlement restructuring, which completely kills interest in what is happening. There is a way out - to spend diamonds on acceleration. So maybe we should call it a Diamond Invasion? And count the guild rating/progress by the number of diamonds spent? At least it will be fair, and you won't have to spend 11 days on a "team competition".
The desire of the owners of the game to receive donations from the players is understandable and natural, it is necessary to take mistresses to resorts for something. But then it should either be less intrusive, or make QI an individual event. The team game "who has the most piggy bank and wallet" should not last 11 days.

Owl II

Emperor
First node level 6, attacker node, enemy has 100% a/d boost. Plus battles are two waves. I think this is the first level I've seen two wave battles. I have 195% attack boost and still lose 1 or 2 troops per fight. Auto-battle is not practical. I tried a few auto-battles on last node of Level 5, lost 7 out of 8 troops. Could work if you can make tons of troops, I'm limited by how far I can progress mostly by q-actions. I run out of them before running out of troops. I don't buy any q-actions with shards. The amount of q-actions from house products is very small. my city is short coins I believe because I built goat production buildings. They take a huge amount of coins that house production never makes up. You get back 1/4 of the cost of buildings, so I sold two goats to provide 100K coins to add more victory towers. VT take 1 hour to build, so collect, build towers, wait until they are active, then fight.
Thanks for sharing. I think they will sell us the necessary boosts in the events later. But for now, it makes sense to accumulate troops and coins/resources in the first half of the season, then demolish everything and build aqueducts. You don't have to worry about happiness or production in the last few days. This is for those who have chosen the fighting path. Obviously, a distribution between the teammates will be required - who will clean the nodes with fights, who with goods/supplies.

LeonaRdo78

Merchant
Thanks for sharing. I think they will sell us the necessary boosts in the events later. But for now, it makes sense to accumulate troops and coins/resources in the first half of the season, then demolish everything and build aqueducts. You don't have to worry about happiness or production in the last few days. This is for those who have chosen the fighting path. Obviously, a distribution between the teammates will be required - who will clean the nodes with fights, who with goods/supplies.
Building aqueducts consumes euphoria. If everything is demolished, there will be no aqueducts. The developers have already thought of everything.

RKinG

Squire
I don't understand the message for many players. must they always stay in the Iron age.
We have been building our cities for years to have a mini city for primary ages.
While you're there for the diamonds, charge 10,000:diamonds: for quantum entry.:rolleyes:
Between guilds it would be fairer to have fewer paid options

I find your development very disturbing.

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
Building aqueducts consumes euphoria. If everything is demolished, there will be no aqueducts. The developers have already thought of everything.
Why did you decide that? I built three last night without happiness. Have the developers thought it through? Which developers are you talking about?

LeonaRdo78

Merchant
Why did you decide that? I built three last night without happiness. Have the developers thought it through? Which developers are you talking about?
Building aqueducts consumes euphoria. 225 for one. If there are no cultural buildings in the city, aqueducts cannot be installed.

CrashBoom

Legend
REWARD NERF level 4 --> level 5

after level 4 finished I could get 500 fragments for the lv.1 building
lv4.jpg

but after finishing level 5 the reward changed to 250 fragments of the selection kit
lv5nerf.jpg

so finishing level 5 will make the players lose 250 fragments because both needs 1000

and for people who say selection kits fragments are more valuable than lv 1 building fragments
they aren't. I would need lv.1 fragments more
frag.jpg

The Lady Ann

Baronet

View attachment 10894

but after finishing level 5 the reward changed to 250 fragments of the selection kit
View attachment 10895

so finishing level 5 will make the players lose 250 fragments because both needs 1000

and for people who say selection kits fragments are more valuable than lv 1 building fragments
View attachment 10896
I can already see I am going to end up with many level 1's and very few selection kits to build the thing to level 10 f2p player at the moment

TARS

Merchant
Building aqueducts consumes euphoria. 225 for one. If there are no cultural buildings in the city, aqueducts cannot be installed.

Happiness shouldn't really matter, it only has an effect on the building production and it doesn't consume residents either.
Then I just have -10000 happiness as an example, as long as the attack power doesn't suffer it doesn't matter :p
But a good approach!
I'll test that too

TARS

Merchant

View attachment 10894

View attachment 10895

View attachment 10896

Oh my gosh, what have they been doing for the last six months?