• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

joyfulrider

Squire
Why wording given as "Pass" on the chest. In events, it will be "see prizes". Instead of pass word it could have mentioned like "rewards" or "prizes".

Also, if some progress about to be claimed, cannot see any indication in the outside chest icon. Maybe I need to do update or everyone having the same scenario I am not sure.

I am sure the "main leaderboard" you are referring to is GBG-only and will only contain the won GBG championships. QI has no place on that leaderboard.

The number of won QI championships is displayed on the Quantum Ranking leaderboard.

All Free Now

Marquis
Watched some videos and some confusion still circling over my head.

Hope someone correct me from the following understanding,

- every day action coins :geattempt: will be loaded, so if we didn't empty it won't get added like forge points bar. Use it or not, daily reset to maximum and forgot the previous day coins.

- limited to two military buildings for the entire QI season. If nodes having different types of units also, you cannot able to place them since maximum is two building only. So need help from guild mates to pick different military buildings and same applicable for goods building too.

Based on these understanding, expecting some options to be introduced. For sure, every guild player cannot able to build the required military or goods building based on the different nodes in QI map, so bringing a new options to upload units and goods in QI map as QI stock or treasury. This should not be treated as guild treasury, since it is under QI, like action coins, units and goods kept in the QI stock/treasury also gets reset each day which is empty. Next, who can use it from their guild needs to be addressed by guild QI leader or admin and this can be allowed from QI season starting itself and they can include or exclude members whenever they want. First come first serve basis, so whoever comes first can empty the stock easily. Guild communication plays a vital role with this.

If my understanding wrong and given suggestion doesn't fit by any means, sorry for the time waste.

- every day action coins :geattempt: will be loaded, so if we didn't empty it won't get added like forge points bar. Use it or not, daily reset to maximum and forgot the previous day coins.

- limited to two military buildings for the entire QI season. If nodes having different types of units also, you cannot able to place them since maximum is two building only. So need help from guild mates to pick different military buildings and same applicable for goods building too.

Based on these understanding, expecting some options to be introduced. For sure, every guild player cannot able to build the required military or goods building based on the different nodes in QI map, so bringing a new options to upload units and goods in QI map as QI stock or treasury. This should not be treated as guild treasury, since it is under QI, like action coins, units and goods kept in the QI stock/treasury also gets reset each day which is empty. Next, who can use it from their guild needs to be addressed by guild QI leader or admin and this can be allowed from QI season starting itself and they can include or exclude members whenever they want. First come first serve basis, so whoever comes first can empty the stock easily. Guild communication plays a vital role with this.

If my understanding wrong and given suggestion doesn't fit by any means, sorry for the time waste.
What appears to be the best strategy if for every QI player to build a ballista barracks (best IA unit) and an Iron Foundry (smallest footprint). Choosing the second barracks/goods depends on collaboration between guildmates so that some balance is achieved. Also, it is too costly for a player to build both the blue and red boosts so it appears best for a player to build up one, but not the other. Again, collaboration between guildmates is important. In the end, some players will be hitting red nodes, while others hit blue. Some players will get 2X progress on some nodes but not others. Balance across the guild will help maximize progress.

joyfulrider

Squire

I encourage this addition. Though I am not a big fan of QI, this will allow me to help my guild mates every day in QI if I wish to do. Suggestion is balanced very much and little overhead to QI mentor at the start of season which is not a big deal when compared to QI nodes progress and settlement timer.

Please someone post this suggestion in discord to see the response from wider audience.

nice2haveu

Baronet
I encourage this addition. Though I am not a big fan of QI, this will allow me to help my guild mates every day in QI if I wish to do. Suggestion is balanced very much and little overhead to QI mentor at the start of season which is not a big deal when compared to QI nodes progress and settlement timer.

Please someone post this suggestion in discord to see the response from wider audience.
Added in discord!!

As per your DM, added in discord channels. If any questions come up, I will let you know if I am not very sure to answer it.

This is incorrect.
Action is added every hour (not every day!). You get 5000 action every hour (+ any bonus from your houses in settlement).
If your bar is full it will not generate more action at the hour (exactly like fp that is generated hourly).

If you have no house and you action is at 0 the next day you will find it full again (not a daily reset. It is just 20 hour of 5k action generated = 100k).
If you have houses it get filled quicker. With 10 villas you get a full bar in slightly more than 14 hours!

Alaska Gris

Farmer
It could be useful to know how many materiales do you need to buy an expansión in QIs instead of having the message “you don’t have enough materials” (IOS). This is very inconvenient for planning the city.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
It could be useful to know how many materiales do you need to buy an expansión in QIs instead of having the message “you don’t have enough materials” (IOS). This is very inconvenient for planning the city.
For mobile users, it's the same behavior taken from cultural settlements. Same problem, they didn't change there and QI also didn't get it.
But browser (PC) users will have clear detail for it.

I am sure the "main leaderboard" you are referring to is GBG-only and will only contain the won GBG championships. QI has no place on that leaderboard.

The number of won QI championships is displayed on the Quantum Ranking leaderboard.
then they should rename it to the battlegrounds leaderboard or change the column on it to gbg championships won

kaluha

Merchant
If I am correct it is possible that you can buy ground in your main city with QI- medals.
That is great, but...
I played a lot these 7 weeks and bought the golden chest, to get three times the amount of medals.
But it seems that I am still unable to buy 1 piece of land.
It costs 400.000 QI medals. The next one 600.000.
That is too expensive.
I told my guildmembers on the other servers that it is rewarding to play in QI, because you can buy extra ground in your city.
But if it is this expensive and they are not able to buy any land, so why play?

So please look again at the costs of one piece of land (and diminish it).

e2m2

Squire
I played a lot these 7 weeks and bought the golden chest, to get three times the amount of medals.
That's a bit strange. I have enough medals to buy one expansion and I did not purchase the pass. How far are you on the Quantum Pass progress line?

With that said, I agree that the cost to buy subsequent expansions seems overly high, unless you're willing to spend money, which I suppose is Inno's ultimate goal here.

Last edited:

hades8840

Marquis
That's a bit strange. I have enough medals to buy one expansion and I did not purchase the pass. How far are you on the Quantum Pass progress line?

With that said, I agree that the cost to buy subsequent expansions seems overly high.
You must gone through the pass twice then as you can only get 200k medals from the first 15 pages

hades8840

Marquis
If I am correct it is possible that you can buy ground in your main city with QI- medals.
That is great, but...
It costs 400.000 QI medals. The next one 600.000.
That is too expensive.
I told my guildmembers on the other servers that it is rewarding to play in QI, because you can buy extra ground in your city.
But if it is this expensive and they are not able to buy any land, so why play?

So please look again at the costs of one piece of land (and diminish it).
I have played every week not great on a lot of weeks i lack the boosts to do much after lvl 5-7 but if I had grabbed the gold pass I would just be able to buy the first expansion takes 11 encounters of medals to get the first expansion if you buy the gold pass

So yes, you bought it, it may not have been money, but diamonds.
I'm on page 46. No diamond nor money spend.
After a point the pass does NOT repeat the initial pages. It repeat the last 2 pages (which have many more shards/medals than the first 2!)

BUT my guild doesn't reach high level (usually our max is 4-5). So I can get a lot of progress on low difficulty nodes. My personal progress is about 20-25% of the guild total.
I will get less reward at the end of championship (less than 10k medals), a top 10 guild can get >100k medals from championship.

There is no way to buy silver/golden pass with diamonds. You can buy shards with diamond and use those fro more action. I didn't. I did use the shard I got to open chest at end of incursion (once) and for additional progress, but 0 diamonds.

All Free Now

Marquis
This is incorrect.
Action is added every hour (not every day!). You get 5000 action every hour (+ any bonus from your houses in settlement).
If your bar is full it will not generate more action at the hour (exactly like fp that is generated hourly).

If you have no house and you action is at 0 the next day you will find it full again (not a daily reset. It is just 20 hour of 5k action generated = 100k).
If you have houses it get filled quicker. With 10 villas you get a full bar in slightly more than 14 hours!
Thanks for the correction. I see the timer in tooltip of action icons after reading your message knowing it was not reset. I was pretty much convinced like action coins got reset which was not.