• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

Review of new PvP
- much fewer battles than PvP live (3 per 4 hrs vs 75/ day)
- opportunities are even more rare than choices (who in EMA can handle an army from Arctic Future?)
- regarding loss of the troops dedicated to PvP - why? Blue rim troops for city defense are still available to replace/ update at any time
- no chance to plunder after winning
- prizes are at best mediocre
- mechanics are simple and boring, no different from any other attempt at manual/ auto fighting
- other than the removal of PvP towers for this tournament, nothing really changed for lower Age cities
- on a scale of boredom vs entertaining, this gets a full boredom rating
- Inno just created another chore to do when you have so many other chores to do on timers in this game.

:(

jovada

Regent
So after 3 weeks without news, the upgrade for the PvP Arena are more attempts only??:rolleyes: https://prnt.sc/tz8zws

This is a very good upgrade, colonial who have to fight against arctic and saab can never win a battle with their 5 attempts now they can have 2 , 5 or even 10 attempts more to waist their armies in impossible fights.

Tip for the developpers , destroy the alcas and we will run much faster without armies and then you can replace the buy attempts in buy units and you will make even more profit

Ironic;):rolleyes:;)

Yesterday I lost last courage to open the PvP Arena Tower ... all are, again, impossilble to beat opponents and I lost interest to go on ... (big groan) ...
To make me play back ?
They need :
1) re-make the match-making system completely
AND
2) Create one or more UNIQUE rewards to go for !
3) OR : skipp this whole thing and bring back the previous PvP Tournament Towers
4) OR : work out a system with a total new unique 5 (or more) kind of units we only can use for this Arena (already weeks ago suggested !)
Option 1 & 2 have to go hand in hand ! So only one of both is still not worth it !!

Arwaren

Squire
First, let's calculate how many attempts we get in the PvP arena. Attempts regenerate every 2 hours. That is 12 attempts per day. We have 7 days a week. 12 attempts x 7 days = 84 attempts per week.
And now players in the range of 500-100,000 places have a chance to win:
- 2 attempts, allowing them to do 2.4% more battles
- 5 attempts, allowing them to do 6% more battles
- 10 attempts, allowing them to do 12% more battles.
What does this change in the PvP Arena? Nothing. The matchmaking system is still unchanged, which seems to be the way the matchmaking system should work since there are no changes. Even if I have these 94 battles, it will rather be automatic battles because there are better functions in this game for spending your time (like GBG). The PvP Arena has nothing to do with PvP.
Although I do not know if it will be released live, I will participate because the prizes are not worth the effort for me. I have plenty of coins and supplies. Winning 1 Rogue is like winning nothing. In GBG I have a chance to win Large Attack Boost (+ 20%). In the PvP arena, there is a chance to win only Medium Attack Boost (+ 10%). If someone wants a lot of medals, we already have the Arc or Event Building.
It looks like the function is finished.

Thunderdome

Emperor
What a mess and a insult for us three weeks for that FoE is a dead game now they dont undrstand at all why we had choicen this game but what they understand next is the empthyness we left behind this will never bring money for inno gonne cost money.
Yet, Inno complains that we "insulted" them by handing them the truth about their little travesty of a feature. It's no worse than Mark Zuckerberg trying to remove "negative" posts off Facebook created by the people by censoring them (yeah, I had gone that far in placing a relative comparison). Polls were removed, our questions gone unanswered, other things were done instead.

On that last bit, they've done about made a few changes to other things (not the PVP arena, if they want to call it as such) and only a few for this (the PVP arena). Again, two notable (in my opinion) were the addition of the manual battles and timing between attempts. I am not going to even take the rewards adjustment as a wow factor because it's just only chump change compared to the last ones.

We're almost going to wrap up week 4 of this blight, so I ask you @Dudettas (as you're the forerunner and their scapegoat), where are the answers that we had sought? For it to be "under discussion" for over 4 weeks (since week 1), the rest of us look at it as being "ignored" by the developers.

Nessie

Baronet
For it to be "under discussion" for over 4 weeks (since week 1), the rest of us look at it as being "ignored" by the developers.

At least now we can be sure what the senior management is thinking about us all - for them we are nothing but .... a cash cow at the best :(
Every day without an answer is a slap in our face. I feel my dignity is violated.

Inno Senior Management: IF you still want FoE, brush up on customer retention and customer service strategies for the 21st century, not the 19th.
You need customers a lot more than they need you.

This is all too true

Fenix

Viceroy
I hope to have an update for you next week some time. I know that you are frustrated and would like answers faster, but I need to remind you again that the forum is not the only source of feedback. Once I have an update to share with you I will do so.

Please enlighten us and tell us what are those other sources.
And I hope that you have signed a non disclosure document, because if you really do not know nothing you are being treated like us.

Kims Hubby

Farmer
This feature is getting rediculous. I am in ME fighrting SAAB ans SAM as my only opponents. No chance to win so I will stop play ing this 'feature'. Thanks

alligator

Farmer
Ok again and again trash PVP-Arena one off the worst so called INNOVENTIOINS for this game
We dont like it , We dont want it put back old pvp.

Owl II

Emperor
How should the matchmaking work? We are here for tests mostly. So I continue to do the fights and watch. It looks like the system gives you a weaker opponent if you lose often. And your opponents are stronger if you win often. This is reasonable in general. (I would to ask how many fights have been players in the EMA vs SAAB, before they stopped testing it and came to the forum to complain).

But if we agree with such matchmaking, it does not make the gameplay exciting. Autobattle is boring. The rewards are boring. You can't fight in real time with your opponent (whoever you get). It's boring. You can't build a decent defense. It's boring. It's boring, boring, boring, boring...

Last edited:

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames