• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

jovada

Regent
I have removed the poll. I don't have an update for you yet. Your feedback has very much been noted, and is under discussion, but I don't have any updates to give you at this time. Once I have anything I'll let you know.

Another slap in our faces , 68 pages of negative feedback, one week ago we received the same comment from dudettas, wich means that they are discussing more then 2 weeks now on our latest feedback and they have NOTHING TO SAY ?????? Fire them and get some real developpers pfffffffffffff.

Poll removed means we don't care if 99% of the players don't want it we shall put it through your throat.

Meanwhile 30 battles and 26 were moideux and next in row is again moideux

Last edited:

Yekk

Viceroy
Sorry Jovado, like many I have deleted my defensive army. You no longer have my EMA army to go against. I will tell my guild on life that is their best choice if what we have now ever makes it there...

Arwaren

Squire
Eee....PNG
After a month, the matchmaking system showed me that the "Hard" player is in the progressive era with 17% attack and 94% defense and the "Medium" player is in SAAB with 89% attack and 508% defense...
Let's face it. This particular matchmaking system will never stabilize ... Arena should be removed for now, rethought, and reintroduced with changes offered by users. But if there are no better ideas for this, remove it, no one will cry over it.

Last edited:

bromtor

Squire
Inno removes only custumers with it and very rapidly every company must be a shamed the way they go around the community.

1BFA

Viceroy
I don't understand why you want to remove it rather than fix it. Currently there is no good pvp competition in the game. All constructive complaints I have seen are things that could be fixed.

I think everyone wants this to be fixed....but there is nothing substantial from inno dev that they are working on it.

We NEED INNO dev to be on this thread and explain what they are thinking about.

dsvid

Farmer
PvP Arena is the worst thing Inno has ever done, no thought about the players. You have taken all the fun out of fighting. there is now no reason to fight with lower age troops against higher age troops, GE is no longer fun. If you want to add PvP Arena ok but do not remove the PvP towers. Removing the the towers will cost you 30% or more of your players. After a few years of positive growth Inno sunk the whole ship. Why remove something we know and like and replace it with something no one likes. Inno what are you thinking ????????????

PvP Arena is the worst thing Inno has ever done, no thought about the players. You have taken all the fun out of fighting. there is now no reason to fight with lower age troops against higher age troops, GE is no longer fun. If you want to add PvP Arena ok but do not remove the PvP towers. Removing the the towers will cost you 30% or more of your players. After a few years of positive growth Inno sunk the whole ship. Why remove something we know and like and replace it with something no one likes. Inno what are you thinking ????????????
Slow your roll, Inno will eventually make something worse than this now that you jinxed us!

Fenix

Viceroy
@Dudettas, do you remember this?
The image has been reported. You will only receive goods/units/buildings from your Era, even if your neighbourhood has mixed Eras.
They do not need to invent nothing, not even to rewrite codes. Just copy past the code used to transform the higher unites that appear in the summer event into the era army opponent equivalent. It is as simple as that.

I am certain that some players here could easily fix this in a couple of hours, they would not need weeks to discuss the problem.

Last edited:

Nessie

Baronet
While the "PvP" arena is being discussed, those that are responsible for the disaster should also find out about the different game modes. I play games made by PROFESSIONAL GAME DEVELOPERS and those know the difference between PvP, PvE... The FoE Devs obviously don't know.

Give us back the towers (I don`t care how you call them ;)), give us back the ranking points for each fight.

Last edited: