• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

Thunderbummy

Marquis
As your feedback is still under discussion it means that I don't have anything to feedback to you. As soon as I have anything I will let you know.
Dudettas, you really are caught between the devil & the deep blue sea. We all know that you are doing your best for us and no blame is attached to you. The concern is that tomorrow will be the start of the fourth cycle with no appreciable change from the devs. You have a seriously upset community, the witting really is on the wall. We all accept that new ideas can take time to get right but no one has even attempted to explain why it is necessary to kill off the old towers. Most of us can see no reason why both old and new should not exist in harmony. Over to the devs now.

ShadowKing

Farmer
Did anyone look at the devs on facebook, then you know that nothing is going to happen as they clearly don't know what they are doing, this feature should NOT have been placed in the game as even a blind person can see that it does NOT work, give us the old towers back at least you can see how good you are in the HOOD your in, as now the incentive to fight GVG, GE, GBG and your hood is now totally gone and as the prices you get in GE and GBG are not all that great it will get less and less fun playing, even in the new feature the prices are very bad, a few medals, that you don't need as there are no expansions left, a few coins that you don;'t need as you will have more then enough, and oooh don't talk about the 1 rogue you win when you have over 5000 of them

so devs stop insulting us with the rubbish you give us to play with and fix this fast, can't be that hard.

I am not sure, but what is considered inactive for the whole week?

I only did 2 PvP Arena battles the entire week...

Inactivequestion.JPG

and the system reward message says "Due to inactivity, you didn't get a reward..."

pvparenaresults0803.JPG

Um, sorry, but I did play 1+ day ago...

So I'm confused.

I am not sure, but what is considered inactive for the whole week?

I only did 2 PvP Arena battles the entire week...

View attachment 5860

and the system reward message says "Due to inactivity, you didn't get a reward..."

View attachment 5861

Um, sorry, but I did play 1+ day ago...

So I'm confused.

It could be that you need to do a certain minimum of fights to be considered active. E.g. in the GBG you could take a number of fights, but unless your guild takes at least one sector you are considered inactive and get no rewards.

right now the number is #4327 .. another 4 weeks and the ranks are empty (except maybe for a couple of hundreds battling for top ;)

still falling: today max is #3664 - the manual fight mode (which seems to be not yet available on mobile?) might have decreased the crash velocity ..

TheFlyingMan

Merchant
For the very first time a few minutes ago I faced an opponent in the same age as me (Modern) in PvP.
I am totally disgusted by this "new feature", and although it seems that things have improved a little, it is still too frustrating.
The majority of fights that are presented to me (in attack) and the ones where I'm defending, are against opponents in Space Age.
In the 50pts fights, I am offered low age players (usually EMA, Colonial or Industrial) and in French we have a well known quote: "A vaincre sans péril on triomphe sans gloire". (When we win without peril we triumph without glory).
In the "old" PvP system, I used to fight for fun (I have several million Medals, and I don't need more). I kept unit of every age below me so I could fight in the lower ages. All for fun.
I'm going to try to play this week again, but if things don't improve *drastically* I will stop.Screenshot from 2020-07-31 19-20-32.png

jovada

Regent
As your feedback is still under discussion it means that I don't have anything to feedback to you. As soon as I have anything I will let you know.

Feedback still under discussion ? What do they have to discuss? That you always have the same opponents, sometimes three in a row. Do they need to discuss this, can't they see it's not normal.

I think the only thing they discuss is the fear innogames will fire them if they admit that they created a killingfoemonster and put it in the bin.

Hello together,

I am in the colonial age and would like to draw a conclusion for me after a few weeks about the PvP-Arena.

The new feature sounded very promising before the launch. Unfortunately, this has not been realized for me in the use. The first place is occupied exclusively by opponents who are higher than in the colonial age. So I don't have a chance to score the 200 points.
The second place is occupied by 60 - 70% of opponents higher than in the colonial age.
Thus, only opponents of the last category remain for the fights. I also find it unsatisfactory that there are no other fights from the GEX, the GG and the map of the continents and neighbours in comparison to the PvP tower and that they are not exclusively opponents of the same age in the competition.

Positive compared to the old system with the PvP tower is that more ranking places are rewarded, even if you are in place 2000+x and you get higher rewards. But rewards are unfortunately not everything, but it’s about the fun of the game.

Unfortunately, the new feature doesn’t offer that, because you can’t compete exclusively with players of an age. If someone in the same age has better fighting values, that’s totally okay. But having to duel with players from the Arctic future or higher reduces gaming fun and the ability to get better rewards through a higher ranking. Unfortunately, I didn’t understand the idea of launching the PvP Arena as a new feature in its current form. Many of the fights that had previously flown into the PvP tower are falling away. I’d rather stop by the neighbors and continue to plunder.

Edit: Wednesday, Aug. 5th, 19:22 European Time:
Just at this time I have three opponents: 1. Space Age Asteriod Belt (200 points) - 2. The Future (100 points) - 3. Oceanic Future (50 points)

Last edited:

Arwaren

Squire
All Arena PvP changes:
13/07 - PvP Arena is introduced. PvP Tower Tournament is disabled.
19/07 - (Minor Changes) The restrictions on diamond purchases of Combat coins have been lifted.
22/07 - (Minor Changes) A small increase in the rewards.
27/07 - Added Manual battle to PvP Arena

And that's all. We are starting the fourth week and so far we do not know if any changes will be made and we do not really know if this feature is finished because none of the developers look here and talk. For three weeks we got minor changes and the only big one change was the manual battle which causes other problems.

The PvP arena is a feature so far that nobody needed. A feature where it feels like it was introduced only for players to buy diamonds and spend there. The first impression was very bad ... and after three weeks it's still bad ...

bromtor

Squire
4 th week tomorrow left the guild gonne look final week then i shall abanden all for me the fun is gone
only thing i got left to do my reactions here but Inno dont care about that.

thats the last 1 % hope they trow that PVP-Arena away and place the old pvp back
This all gives me bad taste and dont think i ever play a game from Inno again after this dissapointment. 8 years fun and a loyal player.