• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

The Lady Ann

Baronet
having being sucked back into this farce due to manual battles, I am again withdrawing my defending army due to the fact at best i have one opponent to attack the 'easy' one, what an absolute farce

as many have already said, look at other king of the hill/ladder progression incentive game within games, this has to be the worst ever encountered PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not let this hit the live servers, it will KILL the GAME

OmegaLee

Steward
Still zero interest to try again. Age base mapping is the #1 priority. Instead, we get manual battles. Even manual battles can't be 5+ ages above me.

I agree with the people saying to trash this. At the minimum, put in on hold at least a couple months.

Fenix

Viceroy
It is pretty disappointing to see the classification up and down just because I do not have alternatives, and I have to loose.

Today experience:
"Easy" option is a higher age player. Start the fight, and I have one unit and 7 rouges to defeat. No, I couldn't do it. The defending unit is protected in plains, I can't win. This is pointless.

Please just contemplate to throw all this PvP Arena into the bin where it belongs... !!!
I don't agree, basically the PVP Arena is a good idea. The main flaw that remains to be fixed is the matching system. A hard fight should never be completely impossible to win, and you should not be denied the opportunity to fight for the top positions simply because you have not yet reached SAAB.

A hard opponent should not be a guaranteed victory, you must fight manually and you must use your troops well. Someone with a really high city defense bonus, or someone with a moderate bonus and one or two ages above you. A medium opponent should be from your age with a reasonable city defense bonus, and the easy opponent could be your age with a weak defence or one or two ages below. The matching system must take into consideration not only your age, but also your opponents city defense bonus and defensive army. I understand that it will take some time to develop this, but @Dudettas please let us know the developers are working on it and we will have more patience with the current deployment (at least I will :) ).

bromtor

Squire
I don't agree, basically the PVP Arena is a good idea. The main flaw that remains to be fixed is the matching system. A hard fight should never be completely impossible to win, and you should not be denied the opportunity to fight for the top positions simply because you have not yet reached SAAB.

A hard opponent should not be a guaranteed victory, you must fight manually and you must use your troops well. Someone with a really high city defense bonus, or someone with a moderate bonus and one or two ages above you. A medium opponent should be from your age with a reasonable city defense bonus, and the easy opponent could be your age with a weak defence or one or two ages below. The matching system must take into consideration not only your age, but also your opponents city defense bonus and defensive army. I understand that it will take some time to develop this, but @Dudettas please let us know the developers are working on it and we will have more patience with the current deployment (at least I will :) ).
For the notice whe all had it but they taken that away PVP

We had free choice for fighting
we had free choice with era
We had a good competition the naughbors
We had good era to choose and fight on only depense what you as a player wanted.
We had a fair point counting system
We had many competition chances all pvp towers different era

WE DID LOOS ALL THAT

So dont speak about lttle improvements its only to push that rubbish treu our .......
Dont say much loosing my interrest for FoE now 3 weaks no normal playing at beta
constanly errors security errors yeh right i log out and all works normal on different machines only when login bij name got errors and 1 % connection speed left no im really so dissapointed over all this

Last edited by a moderator:

bromtor

Squire
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8579

Hmm--I've changed my mind--Presently in TE with a strong boost--In manual easily defeated a weak SAAB--presently ranked 295--

Cleitomachus

Marquis
I lost my appetite to fight in the neighborhood. It no longer makes sense. Watch out because depression will be contagious!

One question that must - in one way or another - be answered, is:
"Why did you remove the Towers, since no one ever complained about them, and put something experimental in their place, resulting in 60 pages of complaints?" :confused:
Inno owes an answer to this, and three weeks have already passed...
If you are testing something here, it is our patience.

The match makig system is really crapp !!
I "was" around rank #820 (best rank I've reached so far) .... I do as much battles I can do (test-play as active as possible!) ... but it get only more worse !
Playing active I would believe I can little by little going up, reaching a better rank (logical I think, not?) ... well ... I go more DOWN ... almost BACK rank 950 !! What will it be tomorrow ? Below #1000 ?!?

The PvP Tournament Towers, they had LOGIC ! The more battles you did, the more you going up in rank !
Nice manual battles are introduced, but I've written it over and over again earlier :
Do NOT simple ADD a manual battle button, but ALSO make more changes together with that extra button !
I'm getting back more and more disappointed !

One positive note ; since manual battle is possible, I didn't lost too many units anymore ... . That 1 very small light-bubble at the end of a loooooooooooooong dark corridor !!!

MasterofDeath

Merchant
I dropped out, I am in EMA with just Zeus at level 7 and barely can keep up a decent sized army anyway but just setting up a defense army means 8 units are out of use completely. At least with the city defense army, I can still use them whenever I need to. It's not like I have a Traz so I have lots of units to spare.
Even if the rest of it was set up well,which it is not, that one feature alone is enough to keep me from playing.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Once again I'd like to reassure you that I am passing on all of your feedback and it is still being discussed. I don't have any updates for you as yet, but will let you know as soon as I have anything.

qaccy

Emperor
I've got a question here. I know the towers are gone, but is the ability to attack neighbors gone as well? If not, can't players still do that for their 'pvp'? You still get battle points and the ability to plunder, against players who are generally more evenly matched against you. Honestly, the least important part of the old 'pvp' system were the towers themselves as they counted battle points from all sources, not just other players in the neighborhood. That and the 'reward' of medals was basically garbage.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
You can still attack your neighbours and battle points gained from these battles are still calculated towards your ranking points.

Thunderdome

Emperor
You can still attack your neighbours and battle points gained from these battles are still calculated towards your ranking points.
Well, I guess it's back to attacking the neighbors then if what you stated is true. That's where the real PVP is at. Just wish we had the towers still as plundering is something that was part of the game (I said it like that because I don't think it is even worth doing so since the towers are gone and there is no incentive for competition).

qaccy

Emperor
Well, I guess it's back to attacking the neighbors then if what you stated is true. That's where the real PVP is at. Just wish we had the towers still as plundering is something that was part of the game (I said it like that because I don't think it is even worth doing so since the towers are gone and there is no incentive for competition).
So you're saying that the old towers had more impact on gameplay than plundering resources does? I dunno, if absolutely nothing has changed in regards to plundering then that's still plenty of reason to keep attacking neighbors in my book.