• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

Sinitar

Regent
Ok, true, but then you need to reach at least Industrial Age ;-) So players who're still on EMA, HMA, LMA & ColA all can't do that and so it's still an UNfair matchmaking system ! OF COURSE : IF this matchmaking system prevent you face opponents of more than 4 a max 5 Era's above you, then that's already a lot better !
So counting TW (Stealth Tank!) >1 down > CE > 2 down > PM > 3 down > ME > 4 down > PE > 5 down > IndA (Howitzer, ignore "stealth" skill !)
but EMA can beat the LMA units.... I fighted here one time with 1 mounted archer and 7 rogues(arround 30% bonus att/def) an army of 2 longbow archers,champions,cannons and rogues(30% def);the result is I lost 2 rogues and the mounted archer only
or LMA(300%att/90%def) vs CA 2 musketeer,4 grenadier and 2 field guns with 720% def boost with longbow archer and rogues
or EMA(6% att/def bonus) vs EMA 2 catapult,4 armored infantry and 2 rogues (30%att/230 def) with mounted archer and rogues
or HMA(200% att/72% def) vs HMA 6 heavy infantry and 2 trebuchet (570% def) with 4 trebuchet and 4 rogues
or when the max bonus in the GBG were 1750% and I was in LMA and tested its with 1 musketeer and 7rogues ;the opponents had 3 great sword warrior and 5 imperial guards winning with 1 hp of 1 musketeer https://prntscr.com/t3tiey
or assault tanks CE(770% att) vs VF with 880% def (2 ninja,2 warrior monk,2 augmented samurai and 2 ronin); again 5 age higher than you
That's for me are associated fighting 3-4 age higher than you

Thunderbummy

Marquis
Guys you really, really need to sort this out. Last 4 battles - no hard opposition offered. Now ranked as medium are SAAB players with +1400% and +1500% defense bonus. This is nuts. It makes no sense at all and totally ruins the competition, even for a SAAB player with over 1000% attack bonus. In the past 2 weeks the only changes offered have been the ability to spend more diamonds - lol; a minor prize upgrade and the introduction of the manual battle option. The entire matching process needs a serious revisit and the old towers need to be reinstated. Alternatively just bring back the towers so that I can abandon this altogether. I have only kept with it because this is beta but I have to say that if the towers are taken away on the live servers, then, after nearly 9 years here, I will be following them out of the door.

indian20

Steward
What are you complaining about: I am in Future and recently I had two times in a row a choice between SAAB, SAAB and SAAB - so loosing was inevitable and what is the fun in that ? If this goes live the way it is right now, this will be a non starter.

I am assuming, that based on the ranking you get matched with other players. So the higher the position, you get matched with people, that have a ranking of +/- position. Right now the normal setup is SAAB, SAM and HMA or EA or tommorrow etc. So usually two out of three are invincible for me. But being on a position <400 seems to be a threshold for getting three invincible players - nicely done Inno.

Last edited:
This whole thing is not only bad, it is depressing. It is even beginning to affect my game on the live server. In my main world I am really enjoying playing hard in GvG, GBG GE and PvP all to up my rank and in the process help my guild. Suddenly found myself thinking "What is the point?" "If that crap on Beta comes here it will screw up all the hard work everyone has put in over the years". I did play 6 worlds plus Beta. Was thinking of cutting back a couple as the game is getting so much busier. But now.... One I have already deleted. another is set to delete in about 2 weeks, And I reckon another 2 will follow. I am not a big diamond buyer but having 4 less worlds will just mean the game will get even less cash from me now.

Thunderbummy

Marquis
And it gets even worse. Current battle option again includes no hard option but never mind, the medium option for just 100 ranking points is not only SAAB but has a defense bonus of over +1800%. Well. there's having a laugh at our expense and then there's just plain stupid. This ranks as both in my book. I really am getting very close to dumping this test. I don't mind testing viable element for the game but this just gets more bizarre but the day - lol

shad2389

Viceroy
am in post modern era on beta and just re-tested new PVP thing that i was boycoting love the new manual
my 2 cents for what i noticed and would liked changed befor it hits live
add rewards once in a while during the week like in GBG
and
add possibility to get new trys with other ways then with diamonds
like with a new curency or with suplys or with medals but realy asking players to buy directly with diamonds after the first 5 of the day is a bit pay for win
i'd like something like you get 5 free then buy 5 with an other curency then ask for diamonds
other then that i tryed to fight against an OF player and almost went through all fight befor giving up fight and he almost had nothing left think his only troop left was a huver tank but my troops were now to weak to kill a H tank full strength so gave up
tryed against a CE opponent and got through his def a few times

Antiope 189

Farmer
Okay,this must be some kind of perverted joke. First, you set up the PvP with a sub minus aspect where if you lose a battle, you also lose points. Then, you only allowed auto battles. To add insult to injury, you put up battles that cannot be won. Example, I am in Progressive era, my challengers were in Virtual, Space, and Space, no way I could win even with the best strategies. Now you did relent and give us manual battles and that is fine when you are fighting someone from your own era or maybe an era ahead of you, but fighting someone in the Space Era with Progressive troops is insane. At least one opponent should be from around my era, maybe one above or one below, but under the current circumstances I have zero chances f winning any battles so why play?

shad2389

Viceroy
do the boost from tavern and the inventory boost work in the pvp thing ?
if so if i would have used boosts i'm sure i would have beaten the OF fight

bromtor

Squire
See incredible dropout players admit its a big failere and put back old PVP nobody asked that must chance even with the poor price we where happy with it
Selled all army fighting no more fun one off the best things is out off the game competition and free choice wath to fight and with who
really im so dissapointed over this all and talking to people who are def and blind when this goos live its done for me.
For now almost three weeks Beta so boring to play.

Last edited:

Sinitar

Regent
Example, I am in Progressive era, my challengers were in Virtual, Space, and Space, no way I could win even with the best strategies. Now you did relent and give us manual battles and that is fine when you are fighting someone from your own era or maybe an era ahead of you, but fighting someone in the Space Era with Progressive troops is insane. At least one opponent should be from around my era, maybe one above or one below, but under the current circumstances I have zero chances f winning any battles so why play?
well,I'm a previous age than you but I have PME units,especially 2 mg team and I can defeat CE defenses
but I agree with you when my opponents are higher of FE

Thunderdome

Emperor
1596138551225.png
Might I ask, was this even necessary?

This is a fine example of "one step forward, six steps back" or "if it's not broken, why fix it" kind of thing that many people despise. There wasn't any problem with this when it first came out. At least, I didn't see in the many pages of feedback that I had read thus far that called for its fix.

Thought I would just throw that in.

Afroman

Farmer
Wann zur Hölle kommen unsere Türme wieder? Diese mistige PvP Arena
könnt ihr in die Tonne kloppen, oder aber höchstens als nebenbeifeature laufen lassen

When the hell will our towers come back? This dreadful PvP arena
you can knock into the bin, or at most let it run as a side feature