• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
My last thought on this ranking:

* players who are just active enough not to be removed will be stuck at 6,000 points (restart at 6,000 every Monday)
* average but active players will be stuck at +/- 35,000 points (7-day wins x 10 easy fights x 50 points = 3,500 points, loss on Monday - 3,500 points)
* the most powerful (without spending diamonds) will be blocked at +/- 70,000 points (gains of 7 days x 10 average fights x 100 points = 7,000 points, loss on Monday - 7,000 points - no difficult opponents for them since there are no difficult NPC and they are at the top of the leaderboard.
* the most powerful who will spend diamonds will be blocked at? I can imagine around 105,000 points (gains of 7 days x 15 average fights x 100 points = 10,500 points, loss on Monday - 10,500 points - no difficult opponents for them since there are no NPC difficile and they are at the top of the leaderboard.)

The points lost during defenses will not fundamentally change this result, after a certain time, the classification will be frozen.

Cleitomachus

Marquis
It's very sad that they removed my comment for the first time on this forum. Because it was negative for this feature called PVP Arena. Do you like only positive comments? Say it from the beginning. Make us stop the comments, to impose it on us, by force.

This is the famous "feedback" you asked...

I don't like this feature called PVP Arena, because it is ful of flaws and, mainly, the majority of players don't want it. Because (in comparison with Towers) the auto-battles are out of any strategic. Because, has limited number of attempts. Because it is unfair and impossible to fight against other Ages than mine. Because I spend more than I rewarded. Because I am not free to make battles any time in the day. Because I am compulsed to make battles with N.P.C.s. Because I'm not the champion of my neihgborhood, anymore. Because I don't want to win with diamonds. Because Towers Tournament characterized F.o.E. during nine years. It was the main feature in the game from the beginning.
Now, what?
The best you can do from now on, is to return the Towers and simultaneous released the PVP Arena, for those who want it. This is logic.

Last edited:

shad2389

Viceroy
realy ????
closed poll so fast did'nt have time to change post so it would not be confusing i know changes are still to be discussed and are still new but i think it ain't enough vast majority still wants a real pvp

The constructive criticism that does exist in this feedback thread tends to drown in posts of general dislike. What I, from my point of view thinks has to be done to turn this into a success is the following:
  • Match making based on the oponents defensive armies and bonuses, not their ranking points
    • This should take care of the problem with low- and midera players only facing impossible oponents in hard and medium
  • Manual fighting, or if that is out of the question, at least show us the defensive army we are meeting
It might also be neccesary to split up the league, so you meet oponents of the same era, or perhaps bundle two or three eras together. Otherwise it will probably only be SAAB and maybe some SAM players who can compete for the top places, and other players will pretty fast loose interest.

shad2389

Viceroy
[QUOTE="Dudettas ''

I have closed this again as we still have a feedback thread and I am investigating the Did you know facts, as it's still only 10 days since the feature was released on beta [/QUOTE]
thx for investigating but like i said and others to this might not be enough we still want manual pvp
i know your job is hard cause you'd like to satisfy us all Dudettas but i also know your not responsible for what changes they give us , all you can do is tell them community wants more then what they are giving us , i realy hope they listen for once and give us what we realy want

Last edited:

Tanmay11

Regent
This is now updated to your passive points (losses or gains) only change for the first five battles of the day.
are wins and losses counted separately? that is if i lose 5 times..the points wont drop any further. but if the attacker is defeated(after 5 losses), will i gain points
vice versa if 5 wins are first and then losses?

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I still "beat" you :p
1595364319839.png
Nope you tried to beat him and lost 200 point, he should have won 240 point from you trying.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
49 pages of players complaining about this new feature could that be enough to turn back the clock and give us back the old PvP ????!!!!!Wasn't perfect either but all is better then this ridiculous feature
Maybe 49 pages but it's the same 5 to 10 players posting the same over and over again. I believe the mods here easy can filter this repleating spam and only read them as one reply from each.