• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

shad2389

Viceroy
Maybe 49 pages but it's the same 5 to 10 players posting the same over and over again. I believe the mods here easy can filter this repleating spam and only read them as one reply from each.
but would'nt be so much pages if this was not a pile of crap that they'r trying to impose to us
why change somthing that's apreciated by players for something players don't want ? is big question here
only thing they could do to make it attractive to me is to add manual fights and do like in GBG give possibility of a prize for each fights and not only in the results at end of week
+
for the extra trys would be nice if they'd give us possibility to buy extra trys by using other curencys befor asking us to buy with diamonds cause otherwise yes am affraid this will be only for the diamond whales
but am not holding my breath for the extra trys not baught with diamonds

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
Nope you tried to beat him and lost 200 point, he should have won 240 point from you trying.
only if it was one of the first 5 attacks that day

are wins and losses counted separately? that is if i lose 5 times..the points wont drop any further. but if the attacker is defeated(after 5 losses), will i gain points
vice versa if 5 wins are first and then losses?
"first 5 battles a day" doesn't separate wins from losses

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
The PvP loading screen hints on the live server are in error and are no indication of implementation on the live servers. There are further changes still being discussed so this is not the finished product.

As always I will continue to remove posts that are personal insults rather than constructive criticism, whether the insult is for a player, mod, or developer. If I've missed any please report so I can take care of them.

ShadowKing

Farmer
taking away the towers for points in GVG, GE, GBG and the Hood is an insult. placing a PvP arena in which you have to attack a SAAB players when your in the Future, or and early middle age player or a high middle age players is an insult, not fixing the button to sit in the tavern is an insult, when a Great building levels you have to wait a few hours before you get the message that it levels if you get it at all is an insult,. That the developers change the whole game into a click click click game which we all did not start playing is an insult to us long term players, so please do not tell me that me insulting those developers is not a constructive way to go about as what i have seen them do so far is the biggest insult they can put to us, so they started insulting us first and they do not play this game otherwise they would not be doing what they have done.

Players getting frustrated with the rubbish the Developers put on for us to play with will get them insulted, but you then have to take in the above first

I really think the matching system is the biggest failure.
Suggestion: each player should have two military values :
- a defense value (values of the units posted in the defense army x defense bonuses ; if there are rogues in the defense army, the value taken in account should be the one of the best unit in the defense army) ;
- an attack value (value of the best unit of the player x his attack bonuses).

And then you could match the opponents. For exemple:
- easy opponent: defense value of the opponent= about the same as the attack value of the attacker;
- medium opponent: defense value of the opponent = about 3x the attack value of the attacker;
- difficult opponent: defense value of the opponent = about 5x the attack value of the attacker.

It's just an example, it is possible that the figures I propose are not the most suitable but I really think the matching system should work like that. We would sometimes have an higher or lower era opponent but it would be possible to win and the players would understand why their opponents are labelled as easy, medium, or hard. For now, we don't understand and the system seems absurd, and very unfair.

bromtor

Squire
Below i put some comments from guild members yes there are many same writers here but 9/10 dont even come to forum to speak so we do it this time loud and clear all the game fun ruined read there comments.

Anybody quitting? (and wouldn't go play Elvenar, did that for years and they had no clue how to keep that game going.. copied a lot from FoE that I could see :( ) if this game is going that same way it's best to know early and cut losses as soon as possible :((

Pity, developers keep doing that and especially when player object they should really reconsider. Looking at the consequences for this and main world, but if it's really this bad it might be final weeks on FoE.

And so we log in only feeling sad about all this and extremely frustrated.
NO FEEDBACK TO US.

We the players make this game a great game through using it it even becomes part off our lives.

Snazzle

Merchant
enter the arena , create army ,click ok ,, internal error .
Not bothered to be honest just thought u should know its broken .
post the changes to rewards prizes please .

Maybe 49 pages but it's the same 5 to 10 players posting the same over and over again. I believe the mods here easy can filter this repleating spam and only read them as one reply from each.
Not true ! I only checked the last 12 pages and counted 90 different names ! (I've written them all on a piece of paper to check that I don't write a name a second time!) ...
It's true that ca 10 a 20 player names I see often ... checking the pages, but :
1) if Inno please give more feedback on the consturctive messages (not that I ask too many, most are not so constructive messages) I, for myself, would not write over and over again another message !
I do it because I've whole the time the impression my feedback is probably readed (ok with that & I give them the benefit of the doubt) , but what do they currently DO with all those suggestions ? I really wonder that ! This makes me so sad and yes, I get mad too and frustrated !

2) It will be way more interesting to get more respons so we feel more important, more involved in the process/progress of the creation of this PvP Arena !
Now the PvP Tournament Towers are simply removed (together with the battle points !! - I'm very very sad about that ! ) and a new PvP Arena Tower appeared ... but ...
I never saw a question from the developers, like : "What do the beta players like about we go for a PvP Arena?" ... and we're thinking to do it like this .. and that ... (some explanations / examples followed ... ) ... << this first, a "concept", before let disappear the Towers and let appear another Tower ...
That way, WE, beta players, can immediately give feedback !

And by the way :
last time I did a battle against a player of the same era like me ... I lost ! Why? Well, because that player had Post Modern unit in defense army !! 1 PM units + 7 rogues ! I'm very sure I could defeat it with manual battle !! Now I lost 8 units and maybe I get a reward that include 1 units, woow ! Even GE and GbG give way more units and having an Alcatraz and Royal Bathhouse, Governor's Villa, Timeless Dojo's ... hmmm ....

Sinitar

Regent
fais comme moi, boycotte le pvp

do like me, boycott the pvp
first write in english not french,please
second,I know that you don't like this and also me is same
The pvp arena has cancelled who had many battles in the pvp towers of each age and this will have conseguence because if you need someone to recruit for any reason, and in that moment don't have a guild(do not confuse with inactive player),is more hard find these players
Infact,when the pvp towers had a important role to congrats with himself to have reached that battle in that week or day,it increase our adrenaline to GBG or GVG,a kind of impulse that you wanted to download at that time..
The prize replaced now are same as a week chest if you complete 7 tasks at daily challenges.. We don't need this things
We need a special rewards competitive, also fragmented without spending diamonds or is lower where the activity, bravery is the key to bring a good reward and a very pvp arena not this... I can consider this work only to clicks and hope to win(?) blindly

Sinitar

Regent
And by the way :
last time I did a battle against a player of the same era like me ... I lost ! Why? Well, because that player had Post Modern unit in defense army !! 1 PM units + 7 rogues!
You mean that guy had 1 mg team and 7 rogues with 130att/630def bonus from industrial age?

You mean that guy had 1 mg team and 7 rogues with 130att/630def bonus from industrial age?
No, that player's age is Progressive Era,, like me ;-)

Edit : so the system have to make a selection regarding the kind of armies (their era!), and not selected by player's era ... :/

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
enter the arena , create army ,click ok ,, internal error .
Not bothered to be honest just thought u should know its broken .
post the changes to rewards prizes please .
The rewards have been updated as follows:

• Increased medals
  • Bonus reward chest - Increase in Forge Points awarded
  • Units chest is now called 'Rogue Chest' - a chance to win one of an attack boost medium, defender boost medium, rogue hideout, a number of rogues, and a one-up kit
  • Reward chest adjustment to a random chance of: Wishing well, a Shrine of knowledge, Renovation kit, goods, diamonds

Sinitar

Regent
No, that player's age is Progressive Era,, like me ;-)

Edit : so the system have to make a selection regarding the kind of armies (their era!), and not selected by player's era ... :/
Oh, yes he was a progressive era and I attacked him defense with 1 mg teams and 7 rogues.. I win but I risked much to lost my mg team

The player is maindarmpfer?

I can't remember that player's name, sorry, ... it was so fast over ... clic and done, why please no manual battles ? I really don't like it this "only auto battle" way ! (big groan!)
I play on computer and I don't get any error at all looking at the rewards ... which are still worthless, but I can live with that IF they add MANIAL BATTLES !!!
I shall NOT stop to repeat this till :
1) Inno say "Yes, we're going to add manual battles and give view on defending army"
2) OR they just DO it. Thanks a lot in beforehand !