• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

Praeceptor

Marquis
We are in danger of losing sight of the important issue here...

If we continue to complain about the lack of rewards or the unfair fights we are given, the devs will just change these aspects, smugly say they have listened to our concerns, and leave us with this unbelievably dreadful replacement to the PvP towers.

There is so much more wrong with this than facing higher age armies which should sort itself out in time.

So many of us will lose a fun, challenging part of the game so that a few players (who still haven't realised that any ranking in this game is now meaningless) can buy their way to the top of an irrelevant list so they can earn a little badge.

It really makes my blood boil.

I do not understand the reset of points. Some players dont move, some have a little bit less and me i had 0 point yesterday and now i have again my 6000 points... do not understand

I was at 7,000, and I think I ended up at 6,300 but not sure because I had done some battles *before* midnight but they seemed to count to the new day....

then I did 3 more battles and won +50 each... so my current score is at 6,450.

Seems like if you are over 6,000, they will not completely reset you all the way back to 6,000 but just a little higher score.... that's what I am observing.

Natalia1

Squire
I do not know if its the PvP, or the other features, or everything being released at the same time, but I am a lot more laggy than usual and crash at the most inopportune times.

ShadowKing

Farmer
still a pretty brain dead feature that they made they have no idea what this game is about, you need to have some intelligence to play and develop this game, as the Developers have none this will be THE END of Forge of Empires, as there is no fun in click c,lick click and more click, click

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
At the end of each weekly PvP Arena, players will experience a 10% reduction in points, unless this takes your score below 6000, in which case Combat points are reset to 6000.

bromtor

Squire
still a pretty brain dead feature that they made they have no idea what this game is about, you need to have some intelligence to play and develop this game, as the Developers have none this will be THE END of Forge of Empires, as there is no fun in click c,lick click and more click, click
I totally agree with you.I dont even play beta anymore only wanted to see how its going theres no more fun dead end now foolish game same like Elvenar now.

Let me just say this:

The balancing is way off. I'm not a PvP player and my army would be more than inadequate for even trying out that feature.
If we don't complain about it, nothing will most likely change.
I'm glad that this post already has a LOT of entries, I hope we can persuade the developers to re-think their approach on the arena.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Sorry, this refers to your Combat points. At the end of each Arena, 10% of your combat point score will be deducted from your current points score to give you your new starting point for the next Arena..

The exception being if you already score below 6000 points, or your calculation takes you below 6000 points. In this case, your points are reset to 6000 points.

Teak

Steward
Sorry, this refers to your Combat points. At the end of each Arena, 10% of your combat point score will be deducted from your current points score to give you your new starting point for the next Arena..

The exception being if you already score below 6000 points, or your calculation takes you below 6000 points. In this case, your points are reset to 6000 points.
How do you even reach over 60k?
This would be over 270 wins - and you have 5 daily attempts + being attacked
How the hell would you reach that without paying or be in any top 10 so players „try to beat one of those top tiers“