• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

sirblu

Baronet
Atleast

Two different things...... yes i inno can work on creating a "NEW" capability in mobile to collect all by spending 5 diamonds.....

That has nothing to do with this......

here they had set an artificial limit that you cannot buy more attempts and they removed it.....
You are missing the point - I know they are completely different ! And I am not talking about collecting all in the city, We used to have the option to self motivate certain buildings in our cities by spending diamonds. It had NOTHING to do with collecting. It had to do with spending diamonds and buying diamonds to spend. The programming is already there. It is NOT a new feature just something we had originally that INNO took away.
My point is, if INNO wants folks to buy and spend diamonds so much they removed the cap then why not BRING BACK the feature that folks bought diamonds for and really liked?

Thunderdome

Emperor
As long as ppl keep paying for the game...why should inno worry....inno is making it easy for players who can click and win...simple as that
What people? The 5 that kept buying diamonds like naive sheep with nothing better to spend their money on or the ones who are buying a few just because they liked the other features than this? OR, maybe it's just a farce on Inno's part in saying people are buying diamonds ever since this fail of a feature came out.

I don't know what it is and I could give a toss about it since I am not the only one in a pool of about 38 pages that voiced their disdain for such travesty.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I also have 3 impossible fights, I'm in LMA.
I believe you can win them all, even the hard one :)
It may take a little luck og 1-2 good army and some rouges to win the hard one, but depending of his army, it may be possible
Also Extra attack from the Inn and red bottle will help you.
Don't look at their timeage, only at the Attack % vs their Defense %. But be careful with the Comtemporare, The Future and Marts age.

Last edited:

mariedo

Farmer
We still have no explanation for the fact that players have scores ending in 6 or 1 (example: the 1st has 17666 and the 3rd 1881 points) ....
How is it possible with gains of 50, 100, or 200 and multiple losses of 5?

MageKnight

Farmer
Well, still trying but EMA won't beat colonial and beyond and that is all I'm getting served up with 75% of the time. Funny how the top points player is in Space Age. Someone needs to look at this carefully. Basic idea--- fine Execution --- poor. It has to have a manual mode -- like Elvenar and either a League System or a grouped Era system whereby you are in a group of three eras -- yours and one up and one down. I also go back to an idea I have floated before - of flash prizes that are combat cards that give you a one off advantage -- such as 'Thin Red Line' - all Heavy Infantry double defence -- or ''Night Raid' - remove two defending units prior to battle. And so on.

Last edited:

Queen Amaria

Steward
@Dudettas - can you explain where did we, the players, asked you, inno devs, to remove the diamonds cap and make it unlimited?

cause I really feel like all the feedback we are giving you guys is treated as one big joke on your behalf. I mean, just close the feedback section if you write that kind of BS ( could not find any other word for this morning announcement )
Screenshot_8.jpg

@Dudettas :
Could you please explain that to us somehow? The exact opposite was repeatedly demanded here. At this point I am unfortunately missing a Dislike button again. Does anyone read our feedback or that in the respective countries?

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
I appreciate that the first change made is not a popular one for most if not all of you on the forum, and not something you have seen requested in the Forum either. We collect feedback in different ways and the forum is not the only place that feedback is gathered from.

First to be implemented does not mean it was the highest priority, just that it was the easiest to implement. There are further changes coming but I cannot tell you what those changes are right now. I am aware that you will be feeling that your feedback isn't being considered, and whilst I can assure you it is, I have nothing I can share with you over the weekend.

jovada

Regent
@Dudettas

Are you trying to tell us that the feedback gathered from other ways were asking for more diamonds to spend ??? You must be kidding.

And why do we not receive answer why we have always the same opponent over and over again and some of us never get attacked???

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
We still have no explanation for the fact that players have scores ending in 6 or 1 (example: the 1st has 17666 and the 3rd 1881 points) ....
How is it possible with gains of 50, 100, or 200 and multiple losses of 5?
Apologies, because we had a tournament end on Monday night, you received an adjustment to your ranking, which occurs at the end of each Arena. This accounts for the odd numbers you are seeing.

And why do we not receive answer why we have always the same opponent over and over again and some of us never get attacked???
This is being investigated, I don't have an answer for you yet.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Unlimited diamond use can be a big problem for people with gambling addiction. I understand the game cost money to make and diamond are the way to get the money. 5 extra fights a day from diamond was fine, unlimited is not ok.
I do understand people want more than 10 fights a day inc. 5 from diamonds but in Neigbor fights, you can fight upto 80 fights a day. That may be to much here but 20 fights, free of charge would be a lot better than 5.

I have seen players use lots of diamond ingame, way more than I believe they can afford without hurting their RL and sure way bore than they should pay for a game

Last edited: