• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

DeletedUser

I gave it a try for few days. Now I just withdrawn defending units, ignore it and intend to leave it that way forever.

The prizes are crappy, especially considering I used up every free chance and after 3 days I was below 1000 spot.

Nice building, though, but... It is getting pretty messy on the harbour. Is there a plan to adjust more space between city grids and harbours? I mean, placing potential new expansions?

kaymedic

Marquis
That is really bad, they should allow more fights a day but not for diamond. In stead of waiting 4 hours for a new fight, changes it to 2 hours

Thats an other issue. But now the "best" player will the one who invest more money in the game. Its okay if theses players have more attack power and so on. But this will be a feature completly useless for f2p players. Okay to be fair for the prizes it is also useless for diamond spenders ^^

Another suggestion, maybe ... - I believe they read them, but question remains : are they also going to DO something with all the already given suggestions? I read all posts on this thread (maybe missed a few ones), but NEVER saw someone who was asking to be able to buy unlimited attempts ... !

Give the OPTION for a FREE SLOT (as 4th possible battle) to do this (will be awesome, not?) :
1) with this free slot a player can send another player a request to fight against each other, no matter who : neighbor, friend, guildmate ...
2) you can send up to 3 requests at the time (in case not all 3 players are online to accept your request)
3) this way you can fight against 3 extra players a day (all accepted requests do appear in the order they're accepted) .
4) if the other player refuse your request, you can send back another request .
5) also with this suggestion : it will avoid all kind of att/def boosts !

This way you can do a few nice things (just a few examples) :
1) two friends can challenge each other, see who win a fight, who not ...
2) experienced fighters can give a lesson to a beginner and then evaluate the battle afterwards ! Those with an Alcatraz can be excellent teachers for this !!
3) you can challenge or just test your own fighting skills and start sending a request to players of 1 or more era's higher ... and on top of that you can ask them to put on an army for their current era, (maybe ask to start with just 4 a 6 units and not 8)
4) ... and more of such things ...

This give so much more FREEDOM for players ! And not only that : more fun, more PvP interaction, more flexibility and still fair for everyone, because you can choose to make it yourself easy or choose to challenge yourself or choose to become a better fighter and wish to learn from experienced players, all possible !

EDIT :
of course (and with ALL my suggestions!), MANUAL BATTLES are TOP priority for PvP Arena, otherwise I call it "AI vs AI Clic & See"

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This way you can do a few nice things (just a few examples) :
1) two friends can challenge each other, see who win a fight, who not ...
2) experienced fighters can give a lesson to a beginner and then evaluate the battle afterwards ! Those with an Alcatraz can be excellent teachers for this !!
How there could be a lesson if you can't see repeat of the battle? That would be useless.

jovada

Regent
Always the same 3 or 4 names coming back in the fights that can receive points on defending, but how is it possible that i'm never attacked that makes a big difference between those other players.

First improvement is made by innogames , you can spend more diamonds whahahahaha, BRAVO

Fenix

Viceroy
Well, 2 times (again, I am colonial) ... do I have to lose more points on propose to get one lousy opponent from my one age?
Now, seriously. This can't happen (not even in beta).

1594988224650.png

How there could be a lesson if you can't see repeat of the battle? That would be useless.
Of course, with my option and, by the way, with all my given suggestions so far : ALWAYS MANUAL BATTLE !! That's the TOP priority of this PvP Arnea, always !
Of course we need manual battles ! How do you think to learn something as a beginning fighter by just "clic" a button auto battle ?!?

shooter

Merchant
Im saddened to hear that pvp now with diamond buying lifted is a bought sport. Besides the fact I dislike I can't see my score now after every battle, the fun rivalry for 1st in the hood... with people your connected to.. has been removed without Hood Towers. PVP was a combination of many aspects of the games battles, GVG, GE, and GBG,,, not 5 blind clicks. There was a thrill with the towers. No thrills here.

I pulled my defense this morning. Its more of a chore to me to go click the "new" diamond sucking if you plan to win PVP, Its not worth my time. I just do not get the point. Only those with the deepest pockets will ever win.. and even if they do still NO thrill,, omg do you people not get it,,, where is the challenge,, yes let me auto a 1600 defense,, how foolish... I used to describe this games battles like chess,, now its the wheel of fortune. So many adds to this game i did not sign up for yet all these years i stayed,, remember nuking the GB..

After 7 years I do not know where this leaves me. Not in a Happy place and debating why should i stay. Im not really a builder. I don't know why you would not want many towers and have many winning players then 1 diamond winner taking all. Kills it for the lower eras. This is really a crushing blow to my game. Add your new thing if you want BUT KEEP the old Towers and scores being shown after battles!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Of course, with my option and, by the way, with all my given suggestions so far : ALWAYS MANUAL BATTLE !! That's the TOP priority of this PvP Arnea, always !
Of course we need manual battles ! How do you think to learn something as a beginning fighter by just "clic" a button auto battle ?!?
I don't think manual battles will ever happen ;) but yes, with this condition your proposition for free spot to invite friends or guildmates would be interesting addition and could save this otherwise useless feature.

Well, if Inno is NOT adding the possibility to do manual battles (and also the option to see a repeat of a battle must stay!), I going to totally ignore this "thing" !! (how in the name do they dare to call it now PvP ? Arena ? )
It must be the other way around : Auto battle must be a "option" ... besides manual battles !!

This all makes me not only very disappointed, but also so mad ! If Inno thinks I going to buy attemps with diamonds ? No way, never, not just 1 attempt, even not on beta !
IF no maual battles will come, I strongly think about to delete my beta city !!
Free to play strategy game hé ? That word free I see in two ways : free, without the need of real money and freedom to play this game like every player wish to play, as a builder or as a fighter or a mix of both ...
Free to play strategy game for me, now & always & forever !

Flugmaus63

Farmer
Too bad that there is only auto fight. So you can't see what went wrong to do better next time.
Where's the fun in that?

shad2389

Viceroy
but NEVER saw someone who was asking to be able to buy unlimited attempts ... !
there should be unlimited attempts it's called endless tower for a reason but in no way they should be baught with diamonds it should be baught with supply's in my opinion cause at one point in game there ain't much left to do with supply's
FoE has always been a free to play game they are turning this into pay to play , plus auto combat is so boring

shad2389

Viceroy
Nobody wanted unlimited diamonds purchases so why have you done it?
i asked for unlimited fights but they want it their way wich is buy attempts with diamonds '' not wanted ''
what would be ok would be do the free fights then you can buy a certain quantity with medals or supplys then if player still wants to buy more then ask for diamonds that would be acceptable compromise
and don't forget to add manual fights INNO pls