• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

MerleCorey

Farmer
You don't get it, it's not medals, it's not selling city defense building (the space taken isn't worth it, and will never be), it's not diamonds (although indirectly it always is), what they want is to force people to go up era, that's where they currently making a loss: players in higher era have more space that needs to be filled with junk... etc ;)
which still makes it a very badly designed feature for the player, I loved competition to be champion of my era/hood, was bunch of fun... that'll be gone...
and is a very badly designed feature for the game, it is crucial to have well developed, camping players in every era (extreme case, imagine a new player starting in stone age while every other players of the world are in SAAB... any fun ahead for the new player?)
but overall, it is fine: the rewards are so ridiculously low, only synaptically hindered people will fall for it and as such pay for the game so we can enjoy it for free; just do your free auto fights if not losing troops, and forget about it, will take a few seconds a day and may gives you a 2-3 fp and 1-2 diamonds a week if you're lucky.
Conclusion: great addition /s

Yekk

Regent
right now the score board has those against: everyone.
developers won...

we see a new addon to the game that is misnamed, not fun, and unwanted....

GateKeeper

Baronet
Im in EMA, and from what I can see why would I even try to win the weekly reward? the amount of troops any young player will lose doesnt compare to these rewards. Why is it auto battle? If anything it should be the opposite. Manual battling with no way to quit. This actually took me 1 mins, 13 seconds today to do the 5 battles, only reason it took that long was to change out troops. well that was a fun 1 min 13 seconds.

EMA rewards for the week for 1001-3000 ; 1 troop, 8 medals, and either coins/supplies/a boost for either or 10 FPs !!! i must be missing something besides missing the 50 troops I will lose just to get in this ranking. the First place prize is 5 troops!!!, and sounds familiar.... either coins/supplies/a boost for either or 10 FPs!!! and the "gigantic" prize chest; attack boost or def boost, or oneup kit or 100 diamonds or 30 goods, and that for 1st place.

I was originally liking this PVP Arena idea, but this is very poor. Plundering neighbors is so much more rewarding it would be hard to even show a comparison.

What is the intent of this? I'll assume this is solely meant for Higher Era players, this is terrible for Lower Aged players and if you dont have a traz, dont even bother trying.

OmegaLee

Steward
For this to be worth it the prizes need to greatly increase. As others have mentioned the troop losses aren't worth what you get in prizes.
When I was in lower ages on L I found all the people with no defense so that I could win multiple towers a week for medals. I would do better with that then the new PVP Arena.
Now all the medals in the world are worthless with a level 80+ Arc and all medal slots opened up. For me to join on live you need to offer more then medals.

Why did we remove the combat scores? This helps give an idea how we are doing even tower points don't count.

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
Wrong motivation is a problem. The Guild battleground provides excellent personal rewards. But there is no motivation for guilds to fight. So the Guild battleground turned into a pasture within six months. Fights in the Arena must be very exciting or must give high personal rewards to make it interesting. But there are no proper rewards and no exciting gameplay yet. Boring. Everything is boring.

Queen Amaria

Steward
Wrong motivation is a problem. The Guild battleground provides excellent personal rewards. But there is no motivation for guilds to fight. So the Guild battleground turned into a pasture within six months. Fights in the Arena must be very exciting or must give high personal rewards to make it interesting. But there are no proper rewards and no exciting gameplay yet. Boring. Everything is boring.

I don’t really need any rewards - you can get them elsewhere. The competition itself would be great if it had the same conditions (same age in that case).
The ambition to compare your city strength against equal and duel each other is the nice thing in an arena.
In each boxing match, you separate by weight before sending opponents into the ring. It's not fun to beat up small players, and it's not fun to be beaten up by hopelessly stronger ones.

Owl II

Emperor
I don’t really need any rewards - you can get them elsewhere. The competition itself would be great if it had the same conditions (same age in that case).
The ambition to compare your city strength against equal and duel each other is the nice thing in an arena.
In each boxing match, you separate by weight before sending opponents into the ring. It's not fun to beat up small players, and it's not fun to be beaten up by hopelessly stronger ones.
When a player has been in the EMA for several years and attacks a newbie, there is no equality. I think it will be difficult to find equal opponents. But you are right: this is the main condition

Queen Amaria

Steward
When a player has been in the EMA for several years and attacks a newbie, there is no equality. I think it will be difficult to find equal opponents. But you are right: this is the main condition
Yes, but new players can see what is possible in this age alone if they push their city properly and collect suitable buildings or buy them. An EMA player against the Future never has a chance, no matter how well he built everything. Thats the point.
Anyone can build their city with patience but nobody can do anything against much higher opponents.

OK Most folk are pointing out the unfairness of lower ages being matched against high Eras. Can I say a word for the opposite side of this. I am in FE. I just finished doing some battles. I had the choice of a SAAB player with an A & D I knew I could not beat. and 2 lower Age (EMA and CA) So I was forced to take out one of those little guys or lose myself. This is totally wrong. If I was doing the old PvP I would be matched against the one age. I could see their strengths and weaknesses and chose whether or not to attack. A lot would depend on whether they had attacked me first. But I would have a whole hood to choose from. Not be forced to sit taking out some unknown little guy I have no quarrel with or any wish to bully.

Azkan

Farmer
[QUOTE = "Dudettas, message: 105854, membre: 8047"]
Veuillez laisser ici vos commentaires sur la nouvelle arène JcJ.
Vous pouvez trouver tous les détails ici
Veuillez signaler tout bogue dans notre section de bogue ici .
[/CITATION]
Bonjour,
Y a beaucoup d'améliorations à faire et quelques éclaircissements aussi
1) Pas de combat en manuel ??
2) Juste 4 combats par 24 h ??
3) Est-ce que les attaques contre les voisins donnent encore des points en JvJ?
4) Qu'est-ce qui réèllement donne des points en JvJ ?

Azkan

Farmer
Bonjour,
Y a beaucoup d'améliorations à faire et quelques éclaircissements aussi
1) Pas de combat en manuel ??
2) Juste 4 combats par 24 h ??
3) Est-ce que les attaques contre les voisins donnent encore des points en JvJ?
4) Qu'est-ce qui réèllement donne des points en JvJ?

Moderator note, please add an English translation

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7107

I can see this could cost a whole lot of diamonds. No thanks. PvP was free, now you get 6 free battles a day? That isn't even enough to get warmed up. You can do a whole lot better than this