• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

Luke Stark

Marquis
Please could you share some screenshots here if you have at least 2 impossible opponents?
There you go:

I'm in EMA :D

EDIT: well it's nice that I get the easy enemy at least from my age :) 5 fights won, bought one more for diamonds to test and that one I lost ;)

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2020-07-13 o 10.08.23.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2020-07-13 o 10.08.23.png
    797.5 KB · Views: 58
Wake up Inno !!
This new feature, I could not find any positive comment and to be honest : I can't give a positive myself !
If you don't change to manual battles I strongly believe I going to totally forget I've a lighthouse where I can clic on ...

And I already missing the PvP Towers ! They give me always an EXTRA motivation to get more battle points to get a better position on such PvP Tower (of my CURRENT ERA !!) ... Now this motivation is totally gone !!
I don't miss the PvP Towers because of the MEDALS, o no, I get Medals enough by contributing on GB's ...

Please could you share some screenshots here if you have at least 2 impossible opponents?
What does this change ? Give us manual battles. Even if at least 2 of the 3 opponents are of the same era, it's still boring, althought I like to say one positive thing : I was, for a short time, at rank #49, now I see myself going lower and lower haha ... I like to follow my rank, that's the only positive thing I can say ... sadly enough the ONLY ....

1BFA

Viceroy
What does this change ? Give us manual battles. Even if at least 2 of the 3 opponents are of the same era, it's still boring, althought I like to say one positive thing : I was, for a short time, at rank #49, now I see myself going lower and lower haha ... I like to follow my rank, that's the only positive thing I can say ... sadly enough the ONLY ....

No.....

Have you not heard of all the crying about how AI attacks rouges first in hood battles....

unless the AI is tweaked.. AI on both sides is fine.... Yeah the name PvP is bonkers....but whatever

fighting against armies from all ages does not make sense.

Yes, I'm in HMA and could chose between SAAB and SAM battles... Lovely :confused:

I suggest: As the PvP Towers was before: Only consider to fight against your Neighbour hoods. Or at least 1 Era above and below (for Hard and Easy). Medium you could take some from the same Era.

DeletedUser8881

A good idea the PvP Arena and I have been waiting for it with full expectation. Today was the day, but I was disappointed, to score many points I had a counterpart “Space age Mars” I am “Postmodern”. You can't talk about equal opportunities and then you can't even organize the struggles yourself.

1BFA

Viceroy
PVP defending army color is toooooooooo light.... please change the color scheme ..hot pink will will work but not another shade of green/yellow mush...pvp army color.png

Like others, I'm in a low era (Colonial Age) and my medium/difficult opponents are in much higher eras. A space age opponent isn't "difficult" for me, it's absurd. Of course, I imagine that, with time, the ranking will separate the players but a young player will never be able to be a champion.

I think it would be better with a tournament per era. The era of the army would determine the tournament (just like it was with the towers) and a defence army should be chosen for every era you want to fight in.