• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

CrashBoom

Legend
And PvP is not possible the defender could make the fight last too long
could be like online chess: x+y

both side starts with x minutes (probably 1 min)
and for each move a player gets additional y seconds (maybe 5 sec)
if it reaches zero the player loose

so time would be limited the defender could delay

and it are only 6 free fights anyway

shad2389

Viceroy
And PvP is not possible the defender could make the fight last too long
in cases where fight would last to long eather add a time limit or like in other fights you can decide to stop the fight or put rest of your part of the fight on auto problem solved Ai will finish fight against defender and it's moves will be decided by taking defenders moves into consideration and if defender takes to long (time limit again ) then you automaticly win like i said problem solved

CrashBoom

Legend
or like in other fights you can decide to stop the fight or put rest of your part of the fight on auto problem solved Ai will finish fight against defender
but don't tell it to the defender

he thinks he is smart and delays and the attacker is already gone :D
2 hours later defender still sitting there to make his move o_O

You cannot force a player to defend on an attack. He may be absent or have something else to do (GB for example)
but you could ask him if he wants to do it :rolleyes:
if he says no or don't react fast enough: AI defending

Azertonn

Merchant
You cannot force a player to defend on an attack. He may be absent or have something else to do (GB for example)

If this new system is an Opt in situation have it run a match making code. You and I join the PvP tower at the same time and click find a match. then it pairs two players that are on at the same time, both players are attackers and so they both get the same bonuses.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
If this new system is an Opt in situation have it run a match making code. You and I join the PvP tower at the same time and click find a match. then it pairs two players that are on at the same time, both players are attackers and so they both get the same bonuses.
This is completely different from what is announced .... and what will happen on Monday ..... and from what will be definitively implemented.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
This looks kinda lame at first sight. Will have to wait to check it out when it goes live - but that announcement is not hype building... It reads as though the feature is just going to be a stat-flex. *Yawn*

Upsides:
- well the old system was pointless anyways for a long while, so we're not really losing anything valuable
- might give some value to those defensive stats if the feature is "worth it"

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
Please remember the feature hasn't even been released yet, and that forum feedback represents only a part of the feedback we receive. It's far too early to expect any changes to be made before the feature has even been released into the game.

and who prevents you
to enter as a subject
in live server forums
before appearing on the beta ?
to tell their opinion
more players
so that it is properly designed from the beginning
and not needed after
... upgrades
and wasted time
..until you correct

sorry for the english is from automatic translation
the text in Greek
και ποιος σας εμποδιζει να μπει ως θεμα
στα φορουμ των ζωντανων σερβερς
πριν την εμφανιση του στο βετα ?
για να πουν την γνωμη τους
πιο πολλοι παιχτες
ετσι ωστε να σχεδιαστει σωστα απο την αρχη
και να μην χρειαζεται μετα
...αναβαθμισεις
και χαμενος χρονος
..μεχρι να το διορθωσετε

Zolhex

Merchant
How not? You're asking to not have to manage your own city. You already have a opt out called the City Shield. There's no reason to make it free. Why would anyone ever bother with city defences if the game will automatically do it for them with no cost, no effort and no consequences?
Your right there is a way to not get attacked with the tavern's city shield. However... you go ahead and use it every 3 days non stop let me know when you run out of silver cause you will.

City shield uses more silver than you make daily so you will run out.

Also if you use the city shield you then have to pay diamonds to use any other tavern ability diamonds cost money.

So you ask why should there be a way for people to get it for free? I ask you this if I have to pay to use my tavern due to keeping the city shield up 24/7 why do PVPers get to attack me for free??

PVPers don't pay silver in the tavern to attack they don't pay diamonds to attack so that's free because they learned a free technology and yet you think it's wrong to skip said technology for free to not get attacked???

I'm gonna take a guess that you are a PVPer and hate that you could loose access to easy kills of players who prefer not to fight. Sigh.

Aeshma

Merchant
Is there no way to have whatever this crap is running as well as the current towers? Seems even the devs have forgotten that players in lower ages could really use the tower medals. Most newer players don't know anything about sacrificing their souls and children to the Arc gods :p This "feature" looks like yet another money grab and not fun at all.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Is there no way to have whatever this crap is running as well as the current towers? Seems even the devs have forgotten that players in lower ages could really use the tower medals. Most newer players don't know anything about sacrificing their souls and children to the Arc gods :p This "feature" looks like yet another money grab and not fun at all.

Even lower age players who don't play the GB game get way more medals from events than winning towers. The smallest medal pack from events is a bit less than a tower win of your current age. The largest (such as what you could get from winning a Hard soccer match) is equivalent to winning *12* Towers of your current age. The easy soccer match medals was a "Large" package worth about 4 tower wins.

shadowwarrior

Merchant
With the current rewards, this feature is just a joke - don't bother to release this. Nobody is going to waste their time on such a useless thing. if anyone needs medals they should just level their Arc upto 80 and then help others with 1.9

sirblu

Baronet
Again I wanted to opt out of the original tech for PVP. there is NO new PVP skill being added to not fight in the new PVP arena I simply just don't play for 2 weeks which was covered in other posts.
I also would like to see an OPT OUT option right from the beginning. For the first two weeks, if I do not want to play I will be attacked over and over and constantly lose player points that I worked so hard to achieve? The least Inno can do is to provide a way in which players will not be forced to endure this if they choose not to other than waiting 2 weeks. Or better yet, DO NOT include everyone automatically and just have the players who want to do this sign up for it. Why force it on those of us who do not want to play this feature. It should be optional not mandatory, even for the first 2 weeks.

Dessire

Regent
NOOOOOOOOO to auto-combat in this feature !!!!!!!
The skils of one player MUST make the difference here !
YEEEEEEEES to auto-combat in this featur! it's a lot easier fight in manual more than in auto and you know that the AI sucks at the moment of control your defensive units! auto combat make the things better, more fair!