• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

LordTachikawa

Merchant
Ok this might be a stupid and redundant question, as my reason is telling me we should not be able to attack guild members or rather be matched with them. But knowing everything is possible this days in FoE, is that really the case?
The matching algorithm does not consider quild, so yes you can be matched against a guild member.

Yekk

Regent
personally the legend88 I think one improvement would be just that. To allow in guild tournaments of the arena.

BUT the developers for some reason did not conceive that option... A small change, easily implimented, that would do what the alpha world saw as a win...

jovada

Regent
Well you have the alpha world and we are the (analpha)beta world , our feedback is considered as stupid and not consistent with the strong feedback from other sources :rolleyes:

1: you loose a lot of units fighting in pvp
2: always the same opponent is booooooooooooooring
3 : you better play GBG , less loose of units and bigger chance to have rewards

But i certainly must be wrong regarding the almighty other sources.

Suggestion: give us a fifth level expedition with special prices, players will invest more there then in pvp , put the pvp-tower somewhere in a drawer where the sun does'nt shine ;)

Last edited:

Devilsangel

Baronet
Well devs just don't see the problem. They created a Space Age Arena and dont get why players aren't happy.
They answered it quite well on the en forum. If your lucky enough to get good point in your era dont be surprised to get knocked flat on your back by space age.
Would have been way better to rework pvp towers, at least. Make them era related, not just hoods.
Want to stuff arena somewhere in there, make it future era related, better yet Space age.

Yekk

Regent
Not a bad idea Devil. I wish Inno would have thought of that. All players using troops from an age where rocks, paper, scissors works best. FE would not be my best choice. Indy? Even the lowest age players could enjoy it then. Best tactics would show the best players.

Cleitomachus

Marquis
"Testing on International server .... what will be the NEXT step to hold us on a line all the time ... ?
Still a big shame on Inno, especially how they handle us, beta testers ... and talk about mysterious other feedback sources we may not know which ones, so I DO NOT BELIEVE IT !!
In short : we, beta testers just get another stab in the back !
Exactly! When a game company gets to the point of thinking, not how to entertain the players (customers), but how to manipulate them, by cheating on them, then words are useless. The pretexts were lost. I have nothing else to say on this issue.

Okamiris

Baronet
Exactly, let's leave a week, or 2, to the server EN to give the most objective opinion possible.
The test will be even more convincing
I have no part taken

Would it be bad for me to just create a forum account (on the EN server) to watch how folks are reacting to this? LOL
Reading a few pages (out of an astonashing 5) they reacted exactly the same that we did. Who is this "significant" population of people who enjoy this? I honestly cant imagine anyone actually being into it. It's pretty much just taking away the towers which were useless for the most part as well.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Reading a few pages (out of an astonashing 5) they reacted exactly the same that we did. Who is this "significant" population of people who enjoy this? I honestly cant imagine anyone actually being into it. It's pretty much just taking away the towers which were useless for the most part as well.

They're just actually starting to play it today i think. So the page count and negativity should increase starting today ;) The first 5 pages were just people repeating their beta impressions (or hopes and dreams for what it'll be from description).

alligator

Farmer
I have my popcorn ready its starting to run on UK server looks great nobody likes it whahahahaa what a development great INNO.
So long old users they already got bored with it.

Place old pvp back and keep that GREAT PVP ARENA beside it.

bleh got sick from Inno.