• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

I've the impression that the matching making system brings me :
Situation A : most of the time for the 200 & 100 CP battle high Era (between my own Era =PE & SAAB) and the + 50 battle a lower Age, mosty EMA.
Situation B : then, suddenly, I got all 3 battles from all high Era's (SAAB, SAM, F, OF ... ) and got this situation 2 times in a row !

Then back a few times (4 a 5 times) like in situation A . Then back situation B ... so my ranking goes up and down between #950 & #1200 ...

DeletedUser10386

I'm not interested for the Autofights. I want back the neighborhood ranking and the victory points for combats in guild expedition and guild battles. I want to make my own decision which army of which era I can use to win a battle and therefore the victory points should added to an era specific (neighborhood) ranking. Like the way before the "new and enhanced" PvP feature ;)
Sorry, just my 2 cents.

OK First of all this is Beta. INNO pays us with diamonds so we will play proposed new additions to the game. And test them out in order to come up with a finished product. In the process we give them feedback which enables them to make adjustments before launching it on the live servers. Now I know analyzing all the data, working out new coding to implement changes as the result of our feedback all takes time. In the mean time we may feel like we are being insulted and ignored.

BUT on the other side of the development seesaw we have those who are studying each new features potential to increase profit for the company. So if over and above the free diamonds, there is a marked increase in real income being seen here on Beta, what are the financial people to think ? Basically, despite all the complaints players are still willing to part with their cash. If this is the case, they will run with it.

The reasons people choose to spend cash on the game is a personal thing. For myself I am not a big DP. I do buy diamonds from time to time. But do not spend them to complete Settlements or Events quicker, or to get the bragging rights of being amongst the first to get the latest GB or whatever. Mine sit there for the times when I may need that last BP, or to maybe get an expansion, or to heal an advanced military unit. And very occasionally to spoil myself buy buying something I want if it comes up as a special offer. Would I ever use my cash to purchase anything to do with this latest PvP thing? At the moment an emphatic NO. AND unless there is a drastic overhaul. I will not even start playing in when it launches on the live servers.

LastWarrior

Regent
If you have decided to remove the auto battle, then at least allow the defending armies to attack back as on the maps otherwise its totally pointless setting any defence, YET AGAIN?

Fenix

Viceroy
It would be possible to auto battle (I guess), but many players will opt for the manual fights (those should be introduced some time next week).

LordVaderIII

Marquis
I am currently in the Future and the last couple of days this is all I get for opponents:

arena.jpg

How on Earth am I supposed to move up in the rankings if the top two battles on my list are always unwinnable?

Cardena

Squire
Guys, why does everyone keep reporting the age mismatch issue? It if VERY well known. Can we report something new?

Because as long as that mismatch exist everyone under the age of Mars is unhappy with that feature?

But I have an idea, why not give us the old towers back and make this new PVP a feature only open for the last two eras. So the devs does not need to find a solution for the mismatches.

Or one for each era, where you can only use troops of that era (for fighting and defending, including rogues and other units without age).

Last edited:

qaccy

Emperor
It might be interesting if Inno could figure out how to change an opponent's army to more closely resemble the attacker's age, regardless of the defender's age. Kinda like GE. I might be on SAAB for instance, but my 8 Nail Storms that I put on defense would instead be 8 Musketeers if a Colonial player attacked me. GE and GBG are able to change based on the player's age, is such a thing possible for this feature too or is it unrealistic in this context?

Thunderbummy

Marquis
A quick question regarding the current auto battle. Can a mod or dev please explain how it is possible to regularly beat a player with no losses and then suddenly lose with exactly the same troops and attack bonus against exactly the same defense and defense bonus. And then to immediately win the next battle against the same player with identical configurations. It really is a total lottery.

Thunderbummy

Marquis
Also why have I been offered the same player (hard) for 7 of the last 8 encounters? I additionally have to question the number of losses that a player can suffer in a day. We have been informed that points would only be deducted for up to 5 losses in any one day. So far today I have had 6 losses deducted and the day is not over yet. What on earth is happening because I really am getting evermore frustrated with this entire thing.

DeletedUser8579

I think Inno realised that with GBG the advantage of moving up in age is severely weakened. Going from SAM to SAAB has certainly not improved fighting in GBG--best ages there are probably FE and SAM---The obvious solution is different Arena for every age, with higher awards given to higher ages.

shad2389

Viceroy
It might be interesting if Inno could figure out how to change an opponent's army to more closely resemble the attacker's age, regardless of the defender's age. Kinda like GE. I might be on SAAB for instance, but my 8 Nail Storms that I put on defense would instead be 8 Musketeers if a Colonial player attacked me. GE and GBG are able to change based on the player's age, is such a thing possible for this feature too or is it unrealistic in this context?
now that's a great idea and am not being sarcastic here force players to play the fight with troops of that era
but if you do this give player choice of units of that era so he can test diferent era troops without leaving their era and then when they decide wich troops they prefer work to get there

Last edited: