• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler PvP-Arena Take 2

Emberguard

Emperor
I also do not really think there will be cross server rankings, but where is the difference then between "global ranking" and "world ranking"
Global is usually referring only to your own world.

If there’s a separate world ranking, maybe each world can be categorised? Just guessing here

Not sure if I missed it somewhere in the comments or if it says so somewhere else, but have they said if they will this time actually open the arena in addition to the old towers or have those demands not been listened to...

Cause getting rid of the other PVP towers was what really destroyed the whole thing for me...

If they actually listened to that critic point I'm actually really looking forward to it, if not I'll be at the same stage as with the last tower, where I quite lost the fun in playing, as fighting outside the towers became pretty much worthless