• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

Somka000

Farmer
I don't understand why arena pvp has become disabled for players in iron age. IA is very nice, many players (I am one of them) enjoy the beauty of buildings, soldiers and atmosphere of this age.
Besides, in pictures in pvp arena menu, there are units from iron age and buildings near pvp tower.

bromtor

Squire
And again i miss the towers fighting senseless now keep that arena as a different part off the game but for once listen to us players we want the twowers back
Its so boring i will not even play it and how long we must now wait for a roll back feels like messing around with us players

I don't understand why arena pvp has become disabled for players in iron age. IA is very nice, many players (I am one of them) enjoy the beauty of buildings, soldiers and atmosphere of this age.
Besides, in pictures in pvp arena menu, there are units from iron age and buildings near pvp tower.
Do you have the tech unlocked for PvP? I feel the arena and the towers should have the same requirements.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Okay, so my result is in...
1612239187229.png
Post-Modern (going in)/Contemporary (going out)

If everyone else would like to post their results so we can compare to see if the rewards are really appropriate. I am looking at that 240 medals for the season (monthly, someone said?). I could get more through incidents within a few days' time, if I am not expecting from my level 12 Arc (through contributions of others' GBs and placing) and/or some events (ranging from 3k to 18k in an event prize). I am also looking at that 20 forge points (again, for the month?) reward that I can get roughly around 50 (or more) per GE run (up to 64 encounters) if not through ToR relics a week (if a ToR is present, could be about 200 fp roughly if one gets 2 gold relics in a week or a combination of smaller fp rewards and lesser common relics); or, I can get roughly 50 a day (or more) through GBG.

I could care less for a rogue building or even extra attempts (wouldn't do me wonders on the latter if there is no incentive to participate in) but if you (Inno) want players to take in something to a completely "wow" level, you may want to sit there and do some math when calculating rewards because every other place in the game sure looks like "gold" to be in rather than this.

Also, what are we going to do with the earlier ages (aka, new players) now that the towers are gone? They need some kind of incentive to fight in the earlier maps and earn medals for those earlier expansions. To waste virtually weeks of game play to unlock a certain technology that will provide for incidents (yes, I know we all have been new players before) will be an incentive to quit the game because they are not going anywhere.

Even for a week, you need to really work on this.

rontom

Merchant
Please excuse me if this has been mentioned already... The removal of the towers has affected the alignment of the Auto/Manual and the Ok buttons on the battle screen. Previously the ok button was nicely aligned allowing a battle to be completed without moving the mouse but now the ok button is 1 or 2 cms higher, it doesnt sound a lot but it slows everything down and i find it very annoying, If possible please fix ... better still re-instate the towers

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
Okay, so my result is in...
View attachment 6614
Post-Modern (going in)/Contemporary (going out)

If everyone else would like to post their results so we can compare to see if the rewards are really appropriate. I am looking at that 240 medals for the season (monthly, someone said?). I could get more through incidents within a few days' time, if I am not expecting from my level 12 Arc (through contributions of others' GBs and placing) and/or some events (ranging from 3k to 18k in an event prize). I am also looking at that 20 forge points (again, for the month?) reward that I can get roughly around 50 (or more) per GE run (up to 64 encounters) if not through ToR relics a week (if a ToR is present, could be about 200 fp roughly if one gets 2 gold relics in a week or a combination of smaller fp rewards and lesser common relics); or, I can get roughly 50 a day (or more) through GBG.

I could care less for a rogue building or even extra attempts (wouldn't do me wonders on the latter if there is no incentive to participate in) but if you (Inno) want players to take in something to a completely "wow" level, you may want to sit there and do some math when calculating rewards because every other place in the game sure looks like "gold" to be in rather than this.

Also, what are we going to do with the earlier ages (aka, new players) now that the towers are gone? They need some kind of incentive to fight in the earlier maps and earn medals for those earlier expansions. To waste virtually weeks of game play to unlock a certain technology that will provide for incidents (yes, I know we all have been new players before) will be an incentive to quit the game because they are not going anywhere.

Even for a week, you need to really work on this.
What you have posted is the Global Rewards, which is weekly.
The chests you get from progress in the Personal league is monthly rewards.

OmegaLee

Steward
I'm not impressed with the random rewards. 27 fights since I started tracking. I got 2 rounds of troops, and 2 attempts.
With being stuck with manual fighting, that is a lot of time for little rewards. I'm close to pulling my troops from the towers. I can complete multiple GBG fights in the time it takes to complete a single PVP tower battle. Far better rewards from GBG.

Okay is it just me who missed that, but I thought the ranking reset at the beginning of the month and would not stay at the same points one had from the last month (which I assumed was like a season?)?
This means that a player can easily accumulate enough points to just stay in the first couple of places forever instead of giving everybody the chance to start afresh each month? Will that be adapted or is it mean to stay that way? Would consider that even more discouraging and making even more people dislike that new arena..

Last edited:

meggio87

Farmer
Good morning, my opinion on the Arena is better of the last version..but it is full bugs yet..
..anyway..
Forge of Empire is arrived a the conclusion!! :eek::eek::eek:
The things is made in way coarse and in modality: "They are fine also done bad"!! :mad::mad::mad:
I sorry for this good game that it is doing a bad end. :oops::oops::oops:

Thunderdome

Emperor
What you have posted is the Global Rewards, which is weekly.
The chests you get from progress in the Personal league is monthly rewards.
Thanks. Wasn't sure if it was weekly or monthly.

Yet, I could get better rewards through GBG, Incidents, GE (if not given diamonds for those medals), event buildings daily, events that give out, and my Arc (when placed 1-5).

Gonna have some "fun" (sarcastically speaking) with this thing. See you all in March (if I don't place a feedback for the next event on the forums).

Snazzle

Merchant
So Inno your expecting players from All ages to compete in this new feature , you do realise that means the top 10 players will Always be from the very latter ages . Why would any player want to compete whom is of lower ages then ?
Is it not better to have the Eras /ages set apart therefore Each individual era has its own Prizes and champion ?
Personaly yes , as it stands in game right now i have No motivation to even partake anymore , tested it and done .

How about each server has its own pvp arena and Each era has its own ranking and possibility of a champion .
Each month the top 10 players from each server and era are then merged into a Battle Royal pvp arena to fight out for true champion of FOE .
Each era has its own pvp arena and therefore each month the top ten players from said eras are All merged into a Battle Royal pvp arena ,
Leaving other players to have the chance to become era champion on their said server as the Champions from the winning month are not there to take part in But are in a New Battle Royal arena which is the super arena of all the servers .
Once Battle Royal pvp arena has a champion/s those said players are then kicked out for the new league champions to arrive .
This then gives a rotation at least for many different players from ALL servers and eras the chance to participate in and have a chance to win things .

Nessie

Baronet
At least allow us the option to watch a fight like when a neighbor attacked us (Town Hall/News/Event History/Battle Events) so we can improve our defending units

...and give us back our towers, especially new players in lower ages appreciate/needs them