• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

Thunderdome

Emperor
I prefer to compare myself to all the players of my era than to 75 neighbors including 40 ghosts.
They only give you up to 80 people in a neighborhood within the same age. That's small enough for me to compare and gauge my performance on a timely basis.

4) As with previous Community Manager, you invent whatever purpose to evade your duty in order not to address the only real topic that has an interest here.
(i.e. the famous secretive second batch of feeback that is overwhelming positive)
Deja vu sounds like its making a comeback.

Aragorn I

Farmer
I played until now and I don't feel any desire to continue, I'm withdrawing from PvP and I don't intend to play anymore. I believe it remains extremely boring. I will recommend my guild not to participate.

Julian24

Viceroy
I played until now and I don't feel any desire to continue, I'm withdrawing from PvP and I don't intend to play anymore. I believe it remains extremely boring. I will recommend my guild not to participate.
Nice, you don't like it and so don't give your guild mates a chance to maybe like it. Just let them discover it and let them decide.

jovada

Regent
The reasoning and information about the development of our game are made by our gamedevelopers.
These answers to these questions are internal information and I sadly cannot share that information.

Woaw first mods tell us to silence the negative comments and only give positive and constructive feedback , and now you say that we are not allowed to receive answers. They just put it down our throat but maybe the developers are to proud to admit they created a boring dragon.

Create a rank system like gbg, this could be more interesting for all of us. This system recall every 30 days. And all players start in Bronze League until Crystal League, When this players conquered crystal league, they goes fight each other for the glory of Arena. And Then in finished the first season of pvp the peoples fall two leagues to create a balance to players and oportunity from others. Aaah please put on significate bonus for we fight in Arena Pvp, no this mediocre poor gifts.

This mechanic was made to prevent the inability of matchmaking on the longterm rather than to punish the top players for participating actively.
Therefore a system was chosen where players lose relatively the same ammount of points.
I mean I guess the only thing I can say is we'll see in a month or two how the distribution ends up, although at that point maybe inno won't feel a need to modify it? Upper age players already have a significant advantage because they don't have to suffer 2+ age players with much better troops like lower age players do to get the same amount of points.

On one hand there is "punishing" and on the other hand there is "challenging". ;)

Owl II

Emperor
The problem is that the game needs a PVP mode. The towers finally lost their meaning after the GVG appeared, followed by the GBG. PVP arena could be the most exciting thing in the game. But for some reason, we are forced to choke on this boredom. Make it possible to compete in the PVP arena. Remove the attack and defense of the city. Or at least remove the city's defenses in the pvp arena. Make that the settings of the attack worked in two directions. No one will ruin their city because of this one pathetic element, giving up GE and GBG. No one will build a defense because it is necessary for the PVP arena. But in the current form, for a PVP compete, the arena makes as much sense as the towers you remove. Why then u spend months developing it?

Owl II

Emperor
I mean I guess the only thing I can say is we'll see in a month or two how the distribution ends up, although at that point maybe inno won't feel a need to modify it? Upper age players already have a significant advantage because they don't have to suffer 2+ age players with much better troops like lower age players do to get the same amount of points.

On one hand there is "punishing" and on the other hand there is "challenging". ;)
Upper age players are given bots for fights of the highest complexity. And this is complete nonsense for the rating. Live players take away my points when I'm beaten. And I have to beat the bots that don't care:D

Upper age players are given bots for fights of the highest complexity. And this is complete nonsense for the rating. Live players take away my points when I'm beaten. And I have to beat the bots that don't care:D
In the later ages, age difference is completely irrelevant when SAA player uses FE tanks for all the battles... Where are the complaints about the Venus units yet? ;)

dsvid

Farmer
what is wrong with all of you at FoE. Do you not care about the players of the game. Last year we all told you to keep the towers and again you you removed them. none of your players are happy, I want a reply form some up top why you keep wanting to remove the towers. I have played this game for many years and I want to know why it is who does not care about the players. I want a real reply !!!! PvP arena is a joke, it is boring, it is the worst thing you have ever done to the game. PvP arena is not even fun to do.

Owl II

Emperor
In the later ages, age difference is completely irrelevant when SAA player uses FE tanks for all the battles... Where are the complaints about the Venus units yet? ;)
The problem is not with the units. The problem is, it's supposed to be a contest. What kind of contest can there be with a bot? The bot don't care if I take the points away from it

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
The problem is that the game needs a PVP mode. The towers finally lost their meaning after the GVG appeared, followed by the GBG. PVP arena could be the most exciting thing in the game. But for some reason, we are forced to choke on this boredom. Make it possible to compete in the PVP arena. Remove the attack and defense of the city. Or at least remove the city's defenses in the pvp arena. Make that the settings of the attack worked in two directions. No one will ruin their city because of this one pathetic element, giving up GE and GBG. No one will build a defense because it is necessary for the PVP arena. But in the current form, for a PVP compete, the arena makes as much sense as the towers you remove. Why then u spend months developing it?
Summarized you would suggest to not apply the defense army bonus to your PVP Arena defense but your attack army bonus instead?

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
I will forward this issue

The problem is not with the units. The problem is, it's supposed to be a contest. What kind of contest can there be with a bot? The bot don't care if I take the points away from it
There's not really a way the player can deter another player from attacking them though. It's just a matter of if I can beat you and who can I get the most points for my attempt from. Unless you're saying the bot takes more points away from taking points from higher ranked players? Like you're saying that high ranked players are getting "free points" from bots instead of trading them around between players, artificial inflation of points into this point economy.

Owl II

Emperor
There's not really a way the player can deter another player from attacking them though. It's just a matter of if I can beat you and who can I get the most points for my attempt from. Unless you're saying the bot takes more points away from taking points from higher ranked players? Like you're saying that high ranked players are getting "free points" from bots instead of trading them around between players, artificial inflation of points into this point economy.
I'm talking about being attacked by live players and they take away my points. But I can't take the points away from them. I have to attack the bots. Unless of course I want to be involved in beating babies