• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
that feature stays and will not stop
thanks
now I saw the swords appearing again
I want to ask
if the cost of medals
for the purchase of extra effort
will it reset every time a new cycle starts?

sorry for english is by automatic translation
the text in Greek

Ευχαριστω
τωρα ειδα οτι τα σπαθια εφανιστηκαν ξανα
θελω να ρωτησω
εαν το κοστος των μεταλλιων
για την αγορα εχτρα προσπαθιων
θα μηδενιζεται καθε φορα που ξεκιναει νεος κυκλος?

Last edited:
I'm feeling really stupid, but I was wondering why the towers had disappeared of the Continent Map.
I'm just falling, none of our battles in GvG or GB will count for anything.
I´m sorry, but I think the game has begun its slow journey to death.
Sadly feel the same about the game slowly dying with the removal of the towers and the refusal to actually finally start updating the GvG to for example include mobile players.
If inno stick to their idea of having to remove the PvP towers it will make the game a lot less fun, and like it was criticized A LOT in the first trial and I cannot understand how that has not been listened to.
The way it went:
- The first trial failed horribly
- Inno claimed they listened to us
- They reworked it
- They reintroduced it with some changes
- But they still got rid of the PvP towers, because why listen to the biggest flaw in the last introduction

What's the pain in keeping the towers just for players to see how they're doing in fighting, encouraging them to even fight more, to get better positions (maybe even spend Diamonds to do more fights in the arena for points)?
While some players seem to not care about them, for others this is an essential feature, which has been there since the beginning of the game.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
The PVP towers only brought medals that were long overdue.
Nothing prevents you from offering a summary table of your fights by age, if that's what you are going to miss.

The GvG is unfair to mobile gamers. I wish either its removal or no prestige to balance the game.

Finally, I find you hypocritical. Inno listened to us and made the arena a lot better, but you always want more.
How many times have I been able to read, here or on a live server, end-of-game threats, and according to the numbers FOE has never been better.
Stop believing that you are THE representative player of the community!

Owl II

Emperor
What's the pain in keeping the towers just for players to see how they're doing in fighting, encouraging them to even fight more, to get better positions (maybe even spend Diamonds to do more fights in the arena for points)?
While some players seem to not care about them, for others this is an essential feature, which has been there since the beginning of the game.
Maybe because it's not the picture on the map, but the battle points? Which must be stored and counted for each group of neighbors, for each age. Maybe because the server is not rubber and it is impossible to cram everything into the game?

-Alin-

Emperor
Why you call it PvP Arena? It's an AI-Arena! As unfair for players in lower ages as before...

Give us back the towers

Profit it is much important than their customers ...

They could just implement a table instead of towers(if Inno really don't want them in game) where you can see how much fights and points you have done weekly on certain eras, but not to remove them completely and let players calculate comparing the ranking(before and after) then *50 to see how much points they gathered from fights, lol ...

PvP Arena isn't something bad , but it is needed A LOT of polishing untill deploying it on live servers, for the moment it's still a pay to win AI vs AI, and in SaaB ARE ONLY AI VS AI, no player at all, you have to fight bots on harder fights, wth is this? :))

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
We appreciate all of your feedback and critism so far and we will continue to communicate this to our gamedevelopers.

Based on your previous feedback we have made several changes to the Arena:
- manual battle option added
- in-game resources to buy attempts with medals
- instead of being stuck with the same opponent every day we added the ability to refresh your opponents every 2 hours
- changes to the difficulty parameters of opponents based on the opponents era
- multiple leagues / league per era (we have global, era and guild leagues, besides the seasonal goals)
- Rewards for participation
- Chances to win a prize when fighting, just like GBG

There are some things we couldn't change, like:
- Allow battles only between players online, if this was the case, you would be fighting the same oponent over and over again
- See the defense before attacking, there would be no challenge there :p
- We cannot allow every GB to be applicable to the PVP Arena or this feature would become unbalanced
- Keep PvP Towers, the PVP Arena was meant as a replacement of the PVP Tower

We listen to all of your feedback and forward it to our gamedevelopers. If you have suggestions, please share them with us, but be specific about it.

vidicecilia

Baronet
It isn't true GBG and GvG will give nothing without the towers.
GBG gives you very much in rewards. And because of that it's a place where the life of the game are these days.
I don't play GvG myself, but it is an important source of prestige for your guild which is what decides the guild ranking. You also earn might by controlling sectors in GvG which drives your guild to higher levels with their different bonuses.

Haven't you noticed how the guilds in GvG release sectors and take them again after a few days? Why do you think they do it if they have already conquered them and won't get improvements for their guild? To earn points in the towers and increase their personal score in the Global Ranking
Many of us use GB for the same reasons.

It would be humorous if we could negotiate like in gbg with goods.

Ahhh, I dont know, with only N fights per day it's still just not as appealing as gbg where you can get thousands every 2 weeks.

vidicecilia

Baronet
[QUOTE = "lordwasa, publicación: 115187, miembro: 11292"]
Agradecemos todos sus comentarios y críticas hasta ahora y continuaremos comunicándolo a nuestros desarrolladores de juegos.

Según sus comentarios anteriores, hemos realizado varios cambios en la arena:
- opción de batalla manual agregada
- recursos del juego para comprar intentos con medallas
- en lugar de estar atrapado con el mismo oponente todos los días, agregamos la capacidad de actualizar a tus oponentes cada 2 horas
- cambios en los parámetros de dificultad de los oponentes según la era de los oponentes
- múltiples ligas / liga por era (tenemos ligas globales, de era y de gremio, además de los objetivos de temporada)
- Recompensas por participación
- Posibilidades de ganar un premio al pelear, al igual que GBG

Hay algunas cosas que no pudimos cambiar, como:
- Permitir batallas solo entre jugadores en línea, si este fuera el caso, estarías luchando contra el mismo oponente una y otra vez
- Ver la defensa antes de atacar, no habría desafío allí. :pags
- No podemos permitir que cada GB sea aplicable al PVP Arena o esta característica se desequilibraría
- Keep PvP Towers, la PVP Arena fue pensada como un reemplazo de la PVP Tower

Escuchamos todos sus comentarios y los enviamos a nuestros desarrolladores de juegos. Si tiene sugerencias, compártalas con nosotros, pero sea específico al respecto.
[/ CITAR]

What was the need to replace PVP tower? We loved it.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Strongly that the fights are no longer counted in the scores of the players.
This will limit fights arranged in GvG and bots (except in GbG).
So many cheats and fights in a loop just to flatter the ego of some.

vidicecilia

Baronet
[QUOTE = "planetofthehumans2, publicación: 115196, miembro: 7194"]
[MEDIA = youtube] N7eQ-ScbtxQ [/ MEDIA] [/ SPOILER]

Es cierto, el premio de medallas podría mejorar.
[/ CITAR]

This question was not for you. Do not interfere.

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
[QUOTE = "lordwasa, publicación: 115187, miembro: 11292"]

What was the need to replace PVP tower? We loved it.

With the introduction of the PVP Arena you compare yourself better to other players in one versus one battles directly, instead of indirectly by fighting via different gamefeatures which have different kind of battles.
With the Arena you are still able to compare yourself to other players in your guild, other players in your Era and with the global ranking. The Arena also gives a chance of a random reward when fighting, which the PVP Tower didn't.

vidicecilia

Baronet
With the introduction of the PVP Arena you compare yourself better to other players in one versus one battles directly, instead of indirectly by fighting via different gamefeatures which have different kind of battles.
With the Arena you are still able to compare yourself to other players in your guild, other players in your Era and with the global ranking. The Arena also gives a chance of a random reward when fighting, which the PVP Tower didn't.

I don´t like PVP Arena, It's boring, I don´t play it.

Fire Lord

Squire
There is a ton of messages on here, most of which seem to be whining about plundering. Is there anything on why no rewards were seen on Monday?

Fire Lord

Squire
Yeesh. I got all the way to platinum league and now am completely out of rogues. I need to find space in my city for traz lol.

jovada

Regent

That is not true because you don't see what they gathered in GvG and GBG, so you can think that you are better then player yy but wondering why player yy jumped over you in the global ranking.
In other words your ranking in pvp means nothing or you have to let count GvG only for guildpoints and GBG only for the rewards and neighbour only for the plundering.
But give us one good reason why we should play a boring and timeconsuming and diamonds/medal eating feature with no good rewards ???