• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

It is worse then before, now you can't use your rogues because the enemy always goes for the real army, this is only good to bring your armies down to zero in no time, instead of an additional time and army eating future you better should concentrate to make Guild Battlefields more fair.
My rating is:mad::mad::mad:

On the contrary, I think this is a great feature. Most battles are easily won on auto with one good allround troop and seven rouges. This way it requires you to have some skill, and you might also have to think a bit about your defending army.

I did my first battle now, took the hard and entered the battlefield with one tank and seven rouges. I immediately noticed the rouges were not the primary targets, and adapted my tactics and won. My opponent had eight paratroopers in the defending army, if it had been a mix of other ME troops I'm not shure I would have won.

Kcoxy

Farmer
Its OK........But Now Inno earns a lot more Money on the PvP Arena. ;) Inno can put the Chest Rewards for us. :cool:

Owl II

Emperor
Its OK........But Now Inno earns a lot more Money on the PvP Arena. ;) Inno can put the Chest Rewards for us. :cool:
Yeap! they can, but they don't:) They made a big mistake when they opened the feeder with almost endless rewards GBG. Now no one will play unless it is rewarded better than in GBG. Or it should be such content that takes your breath away

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
Did everyone start out with 3000 ranking points for Global ranking? Or why else do I have a difference?

Global ranking points: 7,781
Age and Guild ranking points: 4781

jovada

Regent
On the contrary, I think this is a great feature. Most battles are easily won on auto with one good allround troop and seven rouges. This way it requires you to have some skill, and you might also have to think a bit about your defending army.

I did my first battle now, took the hard and entered the battlefield with one tank and seven rouges. I immediately noticed the rouges were not the primary targets, and adapted my tactics and won. My opponent had eight paratroopers in the defending army, if it had been a mix of other ME troops I'm not shure I would have won.

Most of the players play on several worlds and if you play expedition and GBG you are not waiting for a pvp where you have to play manualy or you loose 1/2 of your battles.

-Alin-

Emperor
Did everyone start out with 3000 ranking points for Global ranking? Or why else do I have a difference?

Global ranking points: 7,781
Age and Guild ranking points: 4781

Global ranking will maintain all of your points, in the age and guild, points lost(you can see in log) will be decreased from the total ammount.

Edit: Actually no, I will have to check too :))

vidicecilia

Baronet
I´m playing FoE since setember 2012, I love Expeditions, GvG. Guild Battlegrounds. I never fight in automatic.
But PvP Arena is the most uninspired thing Inno have created. It is like the Frankestein of FoE, a cluster of things without meaning or fun. It is not important that it has good or bad awards, It is boring!!!
Sorry, I feel I must say something so that the fun does not leave the game.

Last edited:

The Lady Ann

Baronet
The Arc doesn´t give medals. o_O o_Oo_O

it's the biggest giver of medals in the game

when you donate FP's to another players great building you get rewards, the Arc improves those rewards including many many many medals, at level 80 by investing my fp's wisely I was able to amass enough medals to buy the last 6 medal expansions in less than 1 week

bilboman

Merchant
So players camping in lower ages, building up massive attack stats can get supposedly "hard" matches and earn loads of points, but players in the top age will never get "hard" matches (because the ages don't exist).

Is that right?

Seems to me Inno is desperate to force this Arena idea on us to save face over the last debacle. I'm not convinced this is any better to be honest.
I don't see any substantial improvement from the last version.

vidicecilia

Baronet
it's the biggest giver of medals in the game

when you donate FP's to another players great building you get rewards, the Arc improves those rewards including many many many medals, at level 80 by investing my fp's wisely I was able to amass enough medals to buy the last 6 medal expansions in less than 1 week

And what happens if you don´t donate?

Pachom

Farmer
Many thanks, inno, I did like the first pvp, and I Do like this even more. A nice feature for casual battle!