• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

PME Great Buildings

DeletedUser

Does anybody now what Great Buildings will be available in the Post Modern Era?
And what do they do, how they help us?

Yang10

Marquis
Maybe they will make 2 fp bonuses. Like 8 & 8. so you pick the 8 fp, and then spend them and pick the other one, although I think it would be too tretorous. That being said, I think, 2nd bonus added or not, that they will give us the fp as fp packages.
By the way, there were some very cool GB ideas in the Game Discussion --> Which new GB's would you like: qua design&features?
Check it out.

DeletedUser2752

Btw, the size of Cape Canaveral is a 4x5
gGJchki.png

*Pic stolen from missions ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4285

Cape canaveral give 100 FPs in packs and 1000% boost for both attacking and defending armies at level 1.
At level 10 that would be 1000,000% boost and 100,000 FPs in packs. (sarcasm) :p

Hope that rockety GB provide real good bonuses . 2 FPs sounds good although that is likely to change.

DeletedUser5097

I think the building give:

lv. 1 2 fp's
lv. 2 2 fp's
lv. 3 4 fp's
lv. 4 4 fp's
lv. 5 6 fp's
lv. 6 6 fp's
lv. 7 8 fp's
lv. 8 8 fp's
lv. 9 9fp's
lv. 10 10 fp's

And as boost I hope he wil give this boost

I would like to see a FP production bonus for the Space Program as it symbolises research :) This boost could reduce the amount of time it takes to get 1 FP. This GB doesn't seem to be very large, and this boost would be pretty powerfull, so I'd leave it to 1 boost in the same way as Zeus works :)

Example:

On level 0 (not built) it takes 60 minutes to get 1 FP.
On level 1 it takes 57 minutes to get 1 FP.
On level 5 it takes 45 minutes to get 1 FP.

LevelBonus
1-5%
2-10%
3-15%
4-20%
5-25%
6-30%
7-35%
8-40%
9-45%
10-50%

That's than a super fp booster gb :D

DeletedUser

I think the building give:

lv. 1 2 fp's
lv. 2 2 fp's
lv. 3 4 fp's
lv. 4 4 fp's
lv. 5 6 fp's
lv. 6 6 fp's
lv. 7 8 fp's
lv. 8 8 fp's
lv. 9 9fp's
lv. 10 10 fp's

And as boost I hope he wil give this boost

That's than a super fp booster gb :D

Why you want to speed up the FP production, I want to sleep!!!!!!

DeletedUser5097

Than I can more faster spawn fp's in great buildings.:) And the space station do resaurch (fp's). I think It's time for a new boost,
again looks like the progresive era great buildings.;)

DeletedUser

I think, a faster production of FPs has to come with more space for them. 1 Point in a half our mean at least 20 FP space

DeletedUser4285

a bar with 20 FPs maximum sure sounds good but the chance of that happening is less than us getting 1000 diamonds everyday :p

DeletedUser2752

The new PME houses don't give much population. Thats why tha Habitat gives a lot.
They don't? They all give more per space than their previous-age counterparts (coins, on the other hand, haven't been updated still and give the "same" per space as their previous ones).

DeletedUser4285

They don't? They all give more per space than their previous-age counterparts (coins, on the other hand, haven't been updated still and give the "same" per space as their previous ones).

I guess that only means it is better to stick to ME houses if the pop will be enough for what the player wishes to have from the PME supply, goods and army buildings.

DeletedUser

it only has one bonus: daily FPs
2 on level 1 and 2

Yes. I also seen a Level 5 CapeC. giving 5 daily FP's and another CapeC. at level 6 giving 6 daily FP's. =)
Probably will be 10 FP's at level 10...and I hope that values will remain unchanged for the official servers release...great GB in my opinion. =)