• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

PME Great Buildings

DeletedUser

Does anybody now what Great Buildings will be available in the Post Modern Era?
And what do they do, how they help us?

DeletedUser1264

The Habitat is one. Provides population & coins.
Maybe if we're very nice we can persuade them to change it to a coin boost a la Marks.
I really need a coin-boosting GB that isn't a cathedral!

DeletedUser

Maybe if we're very nice we can persuade them to change it to a coin boost a la Marks.
and change the first bonus too please

we already have the Capitol which many didn't build because of people who don't pay rent :rolleyes:

how about at least one good GB after the progressive era :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

X_SS_PostModernEra_Landmark2.png

the second
X_SS_PostModernEra_Landmark1.png

DeletedUser

Population and coins... :rolleyes: It would be great if we could have some more creative bonuses. My houses already gives me population and coins, no need to have a GB that does that aswell, the GBs are supposed to be powerful, or why should we get them?

DeletedUser4285

A wish. Could be a version of Castle Del Monte except we would get military boost for defence army and not the offence one.

DeletedUser

A wish. Could be a version of Castle Del Monte except we would get military boost for defence army and not the offence one.
the defense can already be much much stronger than the attack
build enough watchfires :p

so why a third one :confused:

my GUESS: a recruitment time reduction :eek:

DeletedUser2752

I doubt it, or else it would of been release already since that kind of bonus has already been implemented. Maybe it's another guild/GvG bonus?

DeletedUser5097

X_SS_PostModernEra_Landmark2.png

the second
X_SS_PostModernEra_Landmark1.png

I think that the rocket going to the space as you take the production bonus.:) The screen on the great building tell you maybe how long for
the production is ready. As the screen said: ''00:00'' launche the rocket. As you take the production bonus is the rocket back. I hope that the
great building that do. As the firehouse of Alaxandrië.:)

What's the size of this great buildings? I love the design of this buildings, but what's the size and what's the bonus of the buildings?

DeletedUser5097

I think that the seckond great building is a millitairy great building and is Cape Canaveral Air Force Station of the USA defence.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5097

I like the bonus of the habitat. In my opinnion you can built the habitat for the housses. Than you have verry much space for another buildings. For GvG, or greatbuildings.:)
I think that the rocket are the best great building for a another GvG bonus. It's a millitairy great building.;) Maybe beter support pool.:) In my opinnion is the design of the rocket better than te bonus.:p The first great building ''the Habitat'' like more a beter bonus. Than you can skip built new houses as you ar gone to a new era.

I found new information about the habitat.:) The size are not zo verry big as Alcatraz, but this is one of the biggest Great Buildings.:) The size of the great building is 7x6.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0HXx0TADsDbT2NqNlJVVUVFVGc/edit?pli=1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5097

The Habitat is one. Provides population & coins.
I really need a coin-boosting GB that isn't a cathedral!
I think It's looks like not so real for the habitat.;) In the habitat life people, but it give not a
economic boost for the population.;) A new coin boost are a good idea, maybe for a hotel, or a great building for the next era, or maybe for Frontenac.:)