• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

PME Great Buildings

DeletedUser

Does anybody now what Great Buildings will be available in the Post Modern Era?
And what do they do, how they help us?

DeletedUser5097

and change the first bonus too please

we already have the Capitol which many didn't build because of people who don't pay rent :rolleyes:

how about at least one good GB after the progressive era :rolleyes:

Yes but the capitol give not so much as the Habitat.;) The capitol give but 15.530 people on level 10, and 2.450 people on level 1, the
Habitat jus much much more witch more than 4.000 people. In my opinion is the bonus of the Habitat are so just good.:) Much better than the
capitol. Some people of a another server said: ''The Habitat are nice. This Great Buildign safes a lot of space than the housses.'' This is the
quate:
Dit zijn inderdaaf goede GG's. Ik hoop ook dat ze er niets aan veranderen...
De Habitat 67 kan een flink aantal huizen vervangen. Huizen zet je immers voor de inwoners. De overtollige munten worden toch maar gebruikt om extra FP's te kopen, en op de duur heb je belachelijk veel munten nodig voor 1 schamel FP.

I hope that in the next era comming a great building wits a coin boost.:) Maybe wits a coinboost for level 1 wits +100% coins, and at level 10 maybe a coin boost of +1.000% more coins.:)

DeletedUser1264

I think [a coin boost instead of a coin pay-out] looks like not so real for the habitat.;) In the habitat life people, but it give not a economic boost for the population.

Well, but it doesn't have to be "realistic". In real life Alcatraz never spit out 8 units per day, nor did it delight nearby residents with its beauty. The Habitat and/or the Space Program could readily provide a coin boost if the devs decided to make it so. After all, they both stimulate the tourist industry, create jobs, etc.

DeletedUser

I would like to see a FP production bonus for the Space Program as it symbolises research :) This boost could reduce the amount of time it takes to get 1 FP. This GB doesn't seem to be very large, and this boost would be pretty powerfull, so I'd leave it to 1 boost in the same way as Zeus works :)

Example:

On level 0 (not built) it takes 60 minutes to get 1 FP.
On level 1 it takes 57 minutes to get 1 FP.
On level 5 it takes 45 minutes to get 1 FP.

LevelBonus
1-5%
2-10%
3-15%
4-20%
5-25%
6-30%
7-35%
8-40%
9-45%
10-50%

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

your values needs to be rebalanced :p

that would make it 4 times better than the FP bonus of Castel del Monte or Hagia Sophia
if you reduce the time to get FPs to half you would get 24 more FPs each day on level 10

DeletedUser2752

your values needs to be rebalanced :p

that would make it 4 times better than the FP bonus of Castel del Monte or Hagia Sophia
if you reduce the time to get FPs to half you would get 24 more FPs each day on level 10
*up to 4 times better

Some people sleep longer than 5 hours, so they will be max out on FP by the time they get up and loose a few ;)
lol, right after saying that, I now want to propose having -2% to FP production and +1 to max FP you can carry :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, the values might be a bit too high, so maybe 3% per level? :) However, I don't think that they should go lower than that, GBs should be powerfull ;) I think that I have a different vision of GBs than Inno does. Judging by present GBs, Inno seems to make the GBs a "bit" better than regular buildings. I have a totally other vision, I think that GBs should be really good buildings which should be a lot harder to get (both by blueprints and costs), where each GB have a unique bonus that is really good and that scales per age, so for instance, Colosseum would scale to match PME happiness and medal values when the player is in PME :)

DeletedUser5097

Well, but it doesn't have to be "realistic". In real life Alcatraz never spit out 8 units per day, nor did it delight nearby residents with its beauty. The Habitat and/or the Space Program could readily provide a coin boost if the devs decided to make it so. After all, they both stimulate the tourist industry, create jobs, etc.

No, but Alcatraz give crinimals penalty.;) You can take crinimals in your army and give the most worstet jobs in the army. A coin boost is difficult for a storry of a big house.;) Units for a imprissions are more simple for a storry.:) Maybe can a hotel of the next era give a super coin boost. Look:

lv. 1: +200% more coins
lv. 2: +300% more coins
lv. 3: +400% more coins
lv. 4: +500% more coins
lv. 5: +600% more coins
lv. 6: +700% more coins
lv. 7: +800% more coins
lv. 8: +900% more coins
lv. 9: +1.000% more coins
lv. 10: +1.100% more coins

Falcon93 that's a good idea. The station can launch satellites. By the satallites can found your scientists discover more faster new things.
Sounds great this idea. In my opinnion can FoE do that. It's great.

DeletedUser

personally, i dont need a coin boost. i allready have milions of them :D
and some don't need more FPs
they already have enough for one complete age in their inventory :p

attachment.php

DeletedUser

seen it...but is to big for just one bonus??

Yeah, I agree with this. Zeus just give one bonus, but that is because it's 2x3 in size. This GB seems to be atleast 4x6, hence it should really give atleast give 1 more bonus. InnoGames, the GBs are supposed to be powerfull, right? Not just ordinary buildings. Don't get me wrong, I like the bonus, but the GBs are starting to lose their edge, they need to get more powerfull, otherways it's not worth getting them :/

DeletedUser5097

That's a verry nice storry for a great building.:D One bonus are not ready. The boost maybe a coin booster or a support pool for the GvG or a deffence boost for the player?
attachment.php

DeletedUser3885

Missing text for Cape Canaveral Bonus.
Why so much delay?
Still do not know what to put as the second bonus?
a solution to the liking of all players: diamonds.
first level 5 then 10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50.
Hope this helps.
:p

DeletedUser5097

I thin this is a good idea for the Cap Canaveral :)
I would like to see a FP production bonus for the Space Program as it symbolises research :) This boost could reduce the amount of time it takes to get 1 FP. This GB doesn't seem to be very large, and this boost would be pretty powerfull, so I'd leave it to 1 boost in the same way as Zeus works :)

Example:

On level 0 (not built) it takes 60 minutes to get 1 FP.
On level 1 it takes 57 minutes to get 1 FP.
On level 5 it takes 45 minutes to get 1 FP.

LevelBonus
1-5%
2-10%
3-15%
4-20%
5-25%
6-30%
7-35%
8-40%
9-45%
10-50%

DeletedUser2752

seen it...but is to big for just one bonus??

Yeah, I agree with this. Zeus just give one bonus, but that is because it's 2x3 in size. This GB seems to be atleast 4x6, hence it should really give atleast give 1 more bonus. InnoGames, the GBs are supposed to be powerfull, right? Not just ordinary buildings. Don't get me wrong, I like the bonus, but the GBs are starting to lose their edge, they need to get more powerfull, otherways it's not worth getting them :/
One bonus in general I would believe would be too small for this GB BUT if it's double the FP than the Castel del Monte or Hagia Sophia, doesn't it then fit their sizes?

DeletedUser

One bonus in general I would believe would be too small for this GB BUT if it's double the FP than the Castel del Monte or Hagia Sophia, doesn't it then fit their sizes?

Absolutely, but I doubt that it will give us 12 FPs, will get a bit difficult to collect it ;)