• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

PME Great Buildings

DeletedUser

Does anybody now what Great Buildings will be available in the Post Modern Era?
And what do they do, how they help us?

DeletedUser

Yes. I also seen a Level 5 CapeC. giving 5 daily FP's and another CapeC. at level 6 giving 6 daily FP's. =)
Probably will be 10 FP's at level 10...and I hope that values will remain unchanged for the official servers release...great GB in my opinion. =)

they should at least update our bars to 11 FPs max then..
If i harvest a CapeC at lvl 10 i lose X minutes of time of the FP that is already counting. Might be 2 minutes, might be 59 minutes.
So in order to harvest efficiently i have to wait until the hour is over and the FP is added, then spend it, harvest the cape and spend it asap.
Some time to spend it without losing another X minutes of my new FP, would be much appreciated

DeletedUser2752

If i harvest a CapeC at lvl 10 i lose X minutes of time of the FP that is already counting. Might be 2 minutes, might be 59 minutes.
So in order to harvest efficiently i have to wait until the hour is over and the FP is added, then spend it, harvest the cape and spend it asap.
Some time to spend it without losing another X minutes of my new FP, would be much appreciated
Well technically, when you collect from it you will loose time initially, but if you're collecting from it immediately once it's ready again, the FP counter will be ready for you to spend a FP the moment it's ready.
I would be cool if it produces 10FP every 23 hours though as well

DeletedUser

The best would be if they could make the timer pause instead of resetting when we get a full bar :) So when we collect 10 FP, the timer should pause on XX:XX instead of being reset to 59:59 :)

conqueror9

Regent

U have forget 1 super very important features

GB level capped will be removed when the TIME COME < do not know when it will be implmented >

it mean GB can go beyond level 10
so i think
the bar should allow us to hold at least 24 fp....

DeletedUser

good and bad news

good news: you don't lose minutes at level 10
bad news: because it only gives 9 FPs at level 10 (level 6 and 7 both give only 6 FPs)

DeletedUser4285

how many FPs does it take for cape canevaral to reach level 1?
how many FPs does it take for cape canevaral to max out from level 0 - 10?

DeletedUser

good and bad news

bad news: because it only gives 9 FPs at level 10 (level 6 and 7 both give only 6 FPs)

Ouch...
Judging by the FPs infested in it, and the comparison between another FPrewarding GB such as Castel, which gives 5 FPs at lvl 10 as well as an additional bonus, this one seems lacking a bit?
It's the newest era and should be somewhat of an upgrade such as the medals from the colloseum fail to compare to the ammount deal castle provides (at least, thats my opinion)

10 fps would be the bare minimum imo, or they should make it 6/7 and add another bonus..

conqueror9

Regent
good and bad news

good news: you don't lose minutes at level 10 <--- this is bad news, becos we are capped
bad news: because it only gives 9 FPs at level 10 (level 6 and 7 both give only 6 FPs) <--- that is a bug, why level 6 and 7 just give same amount of fp !!

DeletedUser

bad news: because it only gives 9 FPs at level 10 (level 6 and 7 both give only 6 FPs) <--- that is a bug, why level 6 and 7 just give same amount of fp !!
feel free to write a bug report

but don't forget to report Castle del Monte and Hagia Sophia
both give same FPs on many levels
level 1 and 2: 1 FP
level 3 and 4: 2 FP
level 5 and 6: 3 FP
level 7 and 8: 4 FP

and when you do that please don't forget Alcatraz:
gives on many levels the same amount of units

how many FPs does it take for cape canevaral to reach level 1?
how many FPs does it take for cape canevaral to max out from level 0 - 10?
60 for level 1
and in total 4310
(PME and ME GBs needs the same amount of FPs)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The issue isn't that it doesn't increase for that level, its that it is a single bonus building not increasing. Hs and castel still have an increase in bonus for every level whether it is one or both bonuses. Not having an increase for 2 levels on a single bonus building is just not right.

conqueror9

Regent
feel free to write a bug report

but don't forget to report Castle del Monte and Hagia Sophia
both give same FPs on many levels
level 1 and 2: 1 FP
level 3 and 4: 2 FP
level 5 and 6: 3 FP
level 7 and 8: 4 FP

and when you do that please don't forget Alcatraz:
gives on many levels the same amount of units

60 for level 1
and in total 4310
(PME and ME GBs needs the same amount of FPs)

Ahhhh

that is different
becos Hagia and del monte are increased 1 fp by 2 level

but that PME GB is increase 1 fp by 1 level increase at level 1,2 ,3 ,4..
suddenly, at the middle, it become 1 fp by 2 level, then i think it is a bug as it do not follow original trend

DeletedUser

but that PME GB is increase 1 fp by 1 level increase at level 1,2 ,3 ,4..
suddenly, at the middle, it become 1 fp by 2 level, then i think it is a bug as it do not follow original trend

don't talk about things you don't know :rolleyes:

level 1 and level 2 gives both the same amount of FPs

then i think it is a bug as it do not follow original trend
you know what the trend is :confused:
the trend it started with is to give 1 FPs more after 2 levels (level 1: 2 FPs; level 3: 3 FPs)

but the goal of that GB is to give 9 FPs
and to show that it gives more FPs than the other GBs they start with 2 FPs at level 1

and to reach the goal of 9 FPs they needed 2 levels with no increase (level 2 and level 7)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4285

pretty much seems pointless having cape canevaral unless it has a second bonus to it and a pretty good one too of course.

conqueror9

Regent
pretty much seems pointless having cape canevaral unless it has a second bonus to it and a pretty good one too of course.

that is absoulte correct if u do not need any more fp (e.g. already reach end of tech tree )

another useless Great Building is Observatory if
that guild has a forest of "Hall of Fame" <----- no need to play GvG....

DeletedUser

I would like to suggest this:

Level
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
1​
1 FP​
-3%​
2​
2 FP​
-6%​
3​
3 FP​
-9%​
4​
4 FP​
-12%​
5​
5 FP​
-15%​
6​
6 FP​
-18%​
7​
7 FP​
-21%​
8​
8 FP​
-24%​
9​
9 FP​
-27%​
10​
10 FP​
-30%​

Note 1
Bonus 2 reduces the time to get 1 FP in the FP bar. Examples:
Level 0 (not built): 60 minutes to get 1 FP.
Level 1: 58 minutes and 12 seconds to get 1 FP.
Level 5: 51 minutes to get 1 FP.
Level 10: 42 minutes to get 1 FP.

Note 2
This would also need a change to the FP bar. If you collect 10 FP when your timer is for instance on 31 minutes and 9 seconds, then the timer will pause instead of resetting. And when you've spent atleast 1 FP so that more FPs can be placed in the bar, the timer will resume from 31 minutes and 9 seconds instead of being reset :)

conqueror9

Regent
I would like to suggest this:

Level
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
1​
1 FP​
-3%​
2​
2 FP​
-6%​
3​
3 FP​
-9%​
4​
4 FP​
-12%​
5​
5 FP​
-15%​
6​
6 FP​
-18%​
7​
7 FP​
-21%​
8​
8 FP​
-24%​
9​
9 FP​
-27%​
10​
10 FP​
-30%​

Note 1
Bonus 2 reduces the time to get 1 FP in the FP bar. Examples:
Level 0 (not built): 60 minutes to get 1 FP.
Level 1: 58 minutes and 12 seconds to get 1 FP.
Level 5: 51 minutes to get 1 FP.
Level 10: 42 minutes to get 1 FP.

Note 2
This would also need a change to the FP bar. If you collect 10 FP when your timer is for instance on 31 minutes and 9 seconds, then the timer will pause instead of resetting. And when you've spent atleast 1 FP so that more FPs can be placed in the bar, the timer will resume from 31 minutes and 9 seconds instead of being reset :)

sorry

Falcon93, are u refering to a specific GB ?? which one ??
or
Hall of Fame or Guild Level ??

Any good, it is a good suggestion !!

DeletedUser

he wants a super duper 20 FP great building
10 as direct bonus and 10 with increased speed of the bar :rolleyes:
won't happen

only one bonus is not great but there are worse GBs: Habitat, Capitol, Atomium

DeletedUser

he wants a super duper 20 FP great building
10 as direct bonus and 10 with increased speed of the bar :rolleyes:
won't happen

only one bonus is not great but there are worse GBs: Habitat, Capitol, Atomium

Well, they are Great Buildings, aren't they? :) Which require tons of goods to just get built and even more FPs to reach level 10. Then I atleast expect it to be something special, not just a GB that gives some extra population and a small portion of coins :rolleyes:

A Prefab High-Rise gives 132.5 population per square.
The Habitat on level 1 gives 105 population per square.

The time it takes to get The Habitat up to a level where the population per square will actually be noticable better will take longer than the time untill the next era, when we will get even better houses. Yeah, sure, on level 10 it might give a few thousand more pop, but for what purpose? All those FPs spent to level it up could be used in another much better GB instead. And also, having ordinary PME-houses will always provide more coins than the Habitat.

So if GBs should not be extra powerfull, why should we bother getting them?

@conqueror9: I was refering to Cape Canaveral :)