• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Pay to Win?

Dessire

Regent
sure it is possible without BUYING diamonds

just have 20 diamond farms on other worlds o_O
You do not even need that. The events eventually give you enough pretty good buildings to be competitive. The more years you play, the more buildings you have and at the end, almost all buildings from events will be not good enough to replace any building of your city.

In my case, for example, as a player who loves produce a lot of fps and goods, already have in my city everything I need to produce on it more than 11000 FPs per day + more than 20K titan goods per day.

And without spending diamond, without spending real money.

Last edited:

paraskevas8

Farmer
You do not even need that. The events eventually give you enough pretty good buildings to be competitive. The more years you play, the more buildings you have and at the end, almost all buildings from events will be not good enough to replace any building of your city.

In my case, for example, as a player who loves produce a lot of fps and goods, already have in my city everything I need to produce on it more than 11000 FPs per day + more than 20K titan goods per day.

And without spending diamond, without spending real money.
You probably mean that you get 1,100 points and 2,000 goods every day...

Praeceptor

Marquis
I don't buy diamonds. I'm 12th in my main world. I don't see this game as pay-to-win, I see it as pay-to-progress-quicker.

I like the fact that some players buy diamonds - there wouldn't be a game without them.

Recently however the things I would normally spend any spare diamonds on have become much less appealing. The way events have been designed leaves me cold. I haven't even clicked on the bony hand for the Halloween event. I don't want to play "magic the gathering" or "top trumps" as a mini-game so I'm not doing this event at all, which means I'm not spending diamonds to speed my progress. My city is advanced/strong enough that I don't really need to do any events, but if this continues the way it has been going recently, I'm eventually going to lose interest completely.

The vast majority of us are free-to-play. If Inno can't keep us happy the diamond buyers won't have anyone left to attack, and the game will obviously die.

Dessire

Regent
You probably mean that you get 1,100 points and 2,000 goods every day...
No, there are 3 buildings which allows you produce 11000 Fps per day + more than 20000 titan goods per day, and if you use 5 forgotten temples, 22000 FPs or 1 would be a little more than 13000 FPs. You need atleast have 210 expansions,.the game allows you have a max of 233 expansions aprox.

The bad part for warriors= have less than 900% of attack power.

Last edited:
No, there are 3 buildings which allows you produce 11000 Fps per day + more than 20000 titan goods per day, and if you use 5 forgotten temples, 22000 FPs or 1 would be a little more than 13000 FPs. You need atleast have 210 expansions,.the game allows you have a max of 233 expansions aprox.

I was scratching my head about the 20K+ SAT goods and 11K FPs too. In a fully expanded Titan city, getting there would require something like 6 goods per square (after accounting for Colony production and maxxed RQs) and about 3 FPs per square. This is a tall order and, it seems, would require a LOT of late generation special buildings to accomplish (if it is indeed possible). Somebody would have to be spending lots of diamonds/cash to gather many many copies of these buildings.

Sure, getting to 11K FPs using 5 Forgotten Temples is possible. However, it takes 28 days to collect enough frags to build one FT and, once planted, they only last for 28 days. Having 5 in one city can be done but this would only last for 28 days, Then, the player would have to collect frags for another 5 months before doing it again. Might as well plant 1 FT and get the 20% FP boost continually. The FP payoff is the same and less space is used.

paraskevas8

Farmer

So you are telling me that you get 11,000 points and 20,000 goods per day from the production? Did we talk about the daily production, nothing else like that?
Send me photo of your city because this is impossible

Zio Dyhos

Farmer

If you say that you produce that amount in a single day, you have probably already finished the game and are with the creators' credits when you enter your city.

:p

Vic.Vicious

Marquis

Are you talking about the event buildings with attachments that enhance the base building?

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@Zio Dyhos I know it’s a joke but it’s kinda interesting thing to think about. I mean an end where you’ve reached the peak of the game. With GbG and GR besides events the main replay parts

Dessire

Regent
So you are telling me that you get 11,000 points and 20,000 goods per day from the production? Did we talk about the daily production, nothing else like that?
Yes, just 11k of fps and more than 20K of goods per day, without forgotten temples, and you just need copies of 3 different buildings to achieve that.

Dessire

Regent
I will not, cause devs can nerf those buildings if a lot of people use them -.- i am not dumb.

I will not, cause devs can nerf those buildings if a lot of people use them -.- i am not dumb.
As I said earlier, to accomplish this feat the city needs to be producing approximately 3 fps and 6 goods per tile. As far as I know, there are no buildings with this level of efficiency. 3 fps per tile, yes. 6 goods per tile, yes. Combined, no.

Dessire

Regent
As I said earlier, to accomplish this feat the city needs to be producing approximately 3 fps and 6 goods per tile. As far as I know, there are no buildings with this level of efficiency. 3 fps per tile, yes. 6 goods per tile, yes. Combined, no.
That does not mean there is no way to achieve that, and I am very impressed about how some veterans playera can't figure out how to do it -.-

By the way, it shouldtake you like 18 months min. To achieve that if you have the correct buildings.

That does not mean there is no way to achieve that, and I am very impressed about how some veterans playera can't figure out how to do it -.-

By the way, it shouldtake you like 18 months min. To achieve that if you have the correct buildings.
Just as I thought. What you are describing is a theoretical city, not something that you have actually accomplished. I think that it is not possible with buildings currently available.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
Doubt there is much mystery here. Yes, if you collect just once a day, that doesn't seem to be possible, but there are items that make it possible to collect more than once. How often you can do this depends on the buildings you have. E.g. 15 nutcrackers and a ton of Jesters can boost your goods/FP income pretty heavily.

That's another question how likely it is you can do that for free, within 18 months, didn't do the math.