• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changlog w/c 28th May

Pafton

Viceroy
Its very perplexing, who is the boss currently around here?

Amy, as everyone knows, has been managing the forums in Zarok's absence. But then, Zarok has come twice in the past few days to deliver important announcements. What's going on?

DeletedUser8651

I have a suggestion, not sure if this is the place.
It would be really helpful if in the Message Center in the box in top left corner where it indicates options -
Mark all as read and -
Leave all,
when Leave all is checked there should be a Confirmation Pop Up.
Reason .It is so easy to accidentally click the wrong box and leave all threads.
I have done this and it is painful to try to get back on all the threads. I have also seen another player do the same in another world.
Thanks

DeletedUser7779

• Fixed an issue where the upper hex in a GvG map did not highlight correctly when within movement range
  • Fixed an issue where the tooltip did not appear when hovering over terrain if it was your units turn in GvG
Awesome!
I hope you fixed it in PvP also ;)

DeletedUser7951

• Fixed an issue where the upper hex in a GvG map did not highlight correctly when within movement range
  • Fixed an issue where the tooltip did not appear when hovering over terrain if it was your units turn in GvG

Those two bug fixes made my day.
I have a suggestion, not sure if this is the place.
It would be really helpful if in the Message Center in the box in top left corner where it indicates options -
Mark all as read (...)
There's a section for suggestions. I'd vote for it - I often felt the need to read all. Even here on the forum.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Awesome!
I hope you fixed it in PvP also ;)
That issue was actually never in PvP, at least not directly. The actual trigger for it to break had only to do with GvG. However, once broken there, the behavior could continue / transfer to any other battlefield in the same game session. :) Hence the reference to GvG.

DeletedUser7779

That issue was actually never in PvP, at least not directly. The actual trigger for it to break had only to do with GvG. However, once broken there, the behavior could continue / transfer to any other battlefield in the same game session. :) Hence the reference to GvG.
Thanks for the clarification! That would explain why it worked sometimes and other times it didn't.
I've observed it in PvP (I auto in GvG so can't tell), so I guess all the times it happened I've been fighting in GvG in the same session.

DeletedUser7779

Not sure why this wasn't announced, but I find it absolutely cool !!!:):):)
No more asking people to put a FP on your GBs to see how much the spots pay out
Screenshot_20180530-092344_resized_20180530_094036984.jpg

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2018-05-28 - Too large image(s), spoiler tags were added. Max size allowed is: 600x480 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8150

OMG Finally no add 1FP just to find out the prizes. :)

Agree with above - i'd rather have the prize trophy but without 'no contributor yet' (guess for code reasons its easier perhaps)

DeletedUser7942

Empty spots already have avatars with question mark on it so no text would be much better.
The current descriptive text is too long, too vivid therefore causing a confusion at first look.

Live, I don't know but here, yes.
Yeah you had the one on live beat by a few months, though I'm sure there have been others, always nice to see things the players mention get implemented, makes it hard on those who always like to complain IG never listens;)

DeletedUser7942

odd how people are confused by an avatar not used by players named No Contributor Yet with 0 fp's on the GB:p

Terrific, the ghost contributors! :) -- Now please add behind the FP-reward in white font: in green the actual reward with current arc bonus. That would be gold-star sugar-coating hug'n'kiss! *G*