Share This Page

Amy Steele

Administrator

Staff Member Beta Admin
Amy Steele was last seen:
Feb 19, 2019
    1. samuelvimes
      samuelvimes
      I tried to figure out how to post a bug report. none of it made sense to me. I watched the Nissan ad in the Show Hall and waited for the window to close then got an error message that the ad provider could not confirm the ad was watched. I tried multiple times. I'm on a PC running windows 7 and using Opera. browser & Flash are up to date. It works fine for other ads.
      1. Amy Steele likes this.
      2. Amy Steele
        Amy Steele
        Hey samuelvimes, sorry to see you could not post a bug report. Thanks for alerting me this way. The issue you report is now confirmed and we will get it reported to developers as soon as possible
        Mar 12, 2018
    2. plinker
      plinker
      Why won't Beta now do the Chrome browser, and what browser should I use?
    3. Icephlyte
      Icephlyte
      how do I download/upload a profile picture into my Avatar for the forum? I went to my profile, but don't see any settings menu.
      1. Harleen
        Harleen
        While in your profile, click on the "?" picture on your avatar. A window with the upload screen should open.
        May 2, 2017
        Amy Steele likes this.
      2. Harleen
        Harleen
        Or click on the same picture in the right bottom corner of the screen (near likes & conversations). Then choose "Avatar"
        May 2, 2017
        Amy Steele likes this.
      3. Amy Steele
        Amy Steele
        Hi Icephlyte! And thanks Harleen! Harleen is correct. Should you still have problems after following Harleen's instructions, please let me know and I will assist you further :)
        May 2, 2017
    4. janjac1
      janjac1
      Why is BRISGÃ…RD OFF-Line ? and why ?

What is an AVATAR in the game ? and how does is work ? How do I get it. I have unlocked the first Avatar !
      1. Tanmay11
        Tanmay11
        avatar is nothing buy your in-game profile photo
        Mar 13, 2017
      2. Tanmay11
        Tanmay11
        but*
        Mar 13, 2017