• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
Amy Steele
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I tried to figure out how to post a bug report. none of it made sense to me. I watched the Nissan ad in the Show Hall and waited for the window to close then got an error message that the ad provider could not confirm the ad was watched. I tried multiple times. I'm on a PC running windows 7 and using Opera. browser & Flash are up to date. It works fine for other ads.
    Reactions: Amy Steele
    Amy Steele
    Amy Steele
    Hey samuelvimes, sorry to see you could not post a bug report. Thanks for alerting me this way. The issue you report is now confirmed and we will get it reported to developers as soon as possible
    how do I download/upload a profile picture into my Avatar for the forum? I went to my profile, but don't see any settings menu.
    DeletedUser8061
    While in your profile, click on the "?" picture on your avatar. A window with the upload screen should open.
    DeletedUser8061
    Or click on the same picture in the right bottom corner of the screen (near likes & conversations). Then choose "Avatar"
    Amy Steele
    Amy Steele
    Hi Icephlyte! And thanks Harleen! Harleen is correct. Should you still have problems after following Harleen's instructions, please let me know and I will assist you further :)
    Why is BRISGÅRD OFF-Line ? and why ?

What is an AVATAR in the game ? and how does is work ? How do I get it. I have unlocked the first Avatar !
    Tanmay11
    Tanmay11
    avatar is nothing buy your in-game profile photo
    Tanmay11
    Tanmay11
    but*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…