• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Great Building "Ghost" Rank Reward Information

DeletedUser5882

Since my early times in FoE, I have always struggled with figuring out the reward for the ranks available in a GB.

Great Buildings is one of the most important features in this game and investment in these buildings shape our game quality so one would expect to be able to find this information very easily. But that has never been the case.

#1 method; donate 1 fp to the GB to see the reward info
#2; Check a neighbor's GB to see the rewards (and there is a possibility that not all the ranks were taken in that GB)
#; Check wiki for level up reward information .... leave the game, open a new window, find the related GB, find the level in question (if it is not a popular building, you may not even find info beyond level 15 or 20!)

Wiki is a great information site. But to open the wiki page to only see a simple figure (which is already registered in the GB but programmed only to be visible after donation) while we are so concentrated on the game and calculating the benefits or losses is not fun at all. I know I had to check the wiki page like 30 times in 15 minutes. Open GB window, see the empty ranks, open wiki page, find the related GB, check the reward info, then return and try to recollect your thoughts about what to do, then "oh wait, maybe the lower rank is less risky".. go back to wiki and this time make sure to take note of both ranks' rewards!

It is frustratingly tiresome but the worst part is that I probably check the exact level reward info like several times in a day!!!

Here's my suggestion:

An empty GB window should display all the ranks (maybe with some transparent color markings for each rank) but in silhouette mode. Ranks being displayed available and empty waiting for names to fill them. The reward information also available just like the way it is when someone is occupying that rank.

I don't think this should be difficult since the rank reward info is already an integrated part of the GB. It only needs to be adjusted to be visible even if the rank is not claimed by anyone.

DeletedUser7952

Or just make a MB calculator that does this for you;) i made my own got all MB's with the highest known MB lvl's

DeletedUser7265

Good idea!

Or just make a MB calculator that does this for you;) i made my own got all MB's with the highest known MB lvl's
Would be good, if the formula was known. How many FP you have to pay is easy, but the reward is calculated in a very strange way.

DeletedUser5429

+1

Good idea!

Would be good, if the formula was known. How many FP you have to pay is easy, but the reward is calculated in a very strange way.

Time of the day for a piece of useful (invaluable ;)) information.
Let N1 be the reward for the 1st rank.
Then:
  • the reward for the 2nd rank is N2 = N1 / 2, rounded to the nearest 5. (*)
  • the reward for the 3rd rank is N3 = N2 / 3, rounded to the nearest 5. (*)
  • the reward for the 4th rank is N4 = N3 / 4, rounded to the nearest 5. (*)
  • the reward for the 5th rank is N5 = N4 / 5, rounded to the nearest 5. (*)
To round to the nearest 5, you may use on Excel, OpenOffice or equivalent : 5*ROUND(N/5)

DeletedUser7265

+1

Time of the day for a piece of useful (invaluable ;)) information.
Let N1 be the reward for the 1st rank.
Then:
  • the reward for the 2nd rank is N2 = N1 / 2, rounded to the nearest 5. (*)
  • the reward for the 3rd rank is N3 = N2 / 3, rounded to the nearest 5. (*)
  • the reward for the 4th rank is N4 = N3 / 4, rounded to the nearest 5. (*)
  • the reward for the 5th rank is N5 = N4 / 5, rounded to the nearest 5. (*)
To round to the nearest 5, you may use on Excel, OpenOffice or equivalent : 5*ROUND(N/5)

Very nice, rank 2 I knew, 3, 4 and 5 not. But the most intersting stay rank 1. :)