• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 3rd June

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Best way for Inno is giving everybody just as much missing runestones as they would get if they'd play it after the change. Shouldn't be too hard and then nobody needs to feel scammed
Yes but maybe it is not possible as they would need to have date that tells if people made it in 1., 2. or 3. time fame or not made it at all for each settlement. Who say they stored this data?
They could have choosen not to give us anything.

Its amusing reading all of the Viking complaints. After my 3rd settlement, I stopped getting Shards as the 3rd timer keeps expiring before I finish a settlement. I don't know how anyone gets Gold when I keep failing to get Bronze. I would rather see the 3rd timer eliminated and just get 1 or 2 Shards automatically for completing a Settlement.

For those of us who just cannot figure out how to beat the 3rd timer, the Greater Runestone is just a fake prize that cannot be won.

SirSmithy

Squire
Its amusing reading all of the Viking complaints. After my 3rd settlement, I stopped getting Shards as the 3rd timer keeps expiring before I finish a settlement. I don't know how anyone gets Gold when I keep failing to get Bronze. I would rather see the 3rd timer eliminated and just get 1 or 2 Shards automatically for completing a Settlement.

For those of us who just cannot figure out how to beat the 3rd timer, the Greater Runestone is just a fake prize that cannot be won.
It looks like you are extremely unlucky, like me, that the 4x bonus on the goods production is not really triggering. If there’s no bonus on the goods production, you won’t be able to finish it in time.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I would rather see the 3rd timer eliminated and just get 1 or 2 Shards automatically for completing a Settlement.
I do believe that would be a good move too as people at least get 1-2 fragments and with that at least a level 1 GR after 15 settlements.
Even when I keep telling myself, I do not not need this fragments, I do still get my Yggdrasil, I hate running out of time :)

Miepie

Baronet
I do believe that would be a good move too as people at least get 1-2 fragments and with that at least a level 1 GR after 15 settlements.
Even when I keep telling myself, I do not not need this fragments, I do still get my Yggdrasil, I hate running out of time :)

That does explain why you are completely content with the extra shards you get. If you didn't finish all within the time settings, you'll probably get more sharts than you would have if the amounts had been from the start what they are now. Now imagine you did whatever it took to complete all settlements within the time limit. Those few fools like me who actually tried that, now get the message, "hey because you were prepared to do it for minimal rewards, you should be grateful because the reward is increased. Ofcourse not as much as for those who didn't bother but we, at inno, simply have no respect for the extra time you put in. Since time doesn't seem to be an issue for you, you can always do a few extra rounds to get those extra shards". Explain to me how that's reasonable.

That does explain why you are completely content with the extra shards you get. If you didn't finish all within the time settings, you'll probably get more sharts than you would have if the amounts had been from the start what they are now. Now imagine you did whatever it took to complete all settlements within the time limit. Those few fools like me who actually tried that, now get the message, "hey because you were prepared to do it for minimal rewards, you should be grateful because the reward is increased. Ofcourse not as much as for those who didn't bother but we, at inno, simply have no respect for the extra time you put in. Since time doesn't seem to be an issue for you, you can always do a few extra rounds to get those extra shards". Explain to me how that's reasonable.

This! Exactly this! I could not agree more.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
That does explain why you are completely content with the extra shards you get. If you didn't finish all within the time settings, you'll probably get more sharts than you would have if the amounts had been from the start what they are now.

No I did not make them all in 1th time as I did not put as much time in Beta after we got it on live servers I got 61 fragments on my own and 45 extra = 106 = 1 level 5 og 1 level 2 GR

I made it in time 5 times, 2. time 3 times and 3. time 7 times so I woild have got one fragment more with new counts.

Lets say I had made all 15 in time, yes, I would have lost 45 GR fragments = 1 GR level 5 but how many did that?

So they gave us all 1 GR level 5 if we finish 15 settlements no matter of time

I feel that is fair

The ones who stopped trying after 1, 2 oe 3 settlements did max get 9 fragment and that may not even be enough to 1 GR level 1 together with their own fragments.

I believe I did a little better on my live servers but had not got 15 settlements there yet. I expect to make them in time 2 or 3, doubtful in 1. time

A 11 settlemens, 89 fragments, I will get 33 extra = 120. If I finish 4 more 3. time, it will give 4 + 12 extra = 136 vs my 106 on Beta
A 11 settlemens, 57 fragments, I will get 33 extra = 90. If I finish 4 more 3. time, it will give 4 + 12 extra = 106 vs my 106 on Beta
A 11 settlemens, 57 fragments, I will get 33 extra = 80. If I finish 4 more 3. time, it will give 4 + 12 extra = 106 vs my 106 on Beta
I still may do better in the last ones. I don't care if I could have got a few extra fragments, if they did count it different, doubt I would have got less.

So don't say I did not try. I can't play 24/7, I have a job too.

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Miepie I can't see any Yggdrasil or GR in your Beta town. maybe you are one of the ones who never finish and now are losing your nice way to make 25 FP.
I's that why you are negative, you did not get any extra fragments?
Show me your Yggdrasil and GR in your Beta town :D

Last edited:

kaymedic

Marquis
Miepie I can't see any Yggdrasil or GR in your Beta town. maybe you are one of the ones who never finish and now are losing your nice way to make 25 FP.

I think he has it on his main world server like I have. And by the way he was absolutly right what he said. For you it may be nice to get more because else you wouldnt get any fragments.

I feel that is fair

Maybe for you who got something extra that you did not earn, but I did it 17x in time for maximum reward and what I got now is not even enough for one fully upgrade GR (trust me, I don't envy you even if you get 100 fragments, but I feel ripped off because I did not get what I earned).

So don't say I did not try. I can't play 24/7, I have a job too.

I got job too and yet I managed to do it (both here and on live). I was online wery often to do it, sometimes I had to collect coins in 15 minutes cycle to had enough for 8hour production over night. But now, after all this they choose the easy way to give us some average?! Yeah I am pissed and it's not fair no matter how you twist it.

DeletedUser8297

Nerfing the Virgo like this after it was released on the main servers and after the initial gotta have it frenzy? Many people spent real money to get one for that reason alone, sounds like bait and switch to me. I think you may have some unpleasant legal backlash. Anyone taking odds on a class action suit?

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I think he has it on his main world server like I have. And by the way he was absolutly right what he said. For you it may be nice to get more because else you wouldnt get any fragments.
I would not get any fragments?, how did you that idea? I would have got 6 extra for each time I finish in 1. time, 3 extra for each time I finish in 2. time and 1 extra for each time I finish in 3. time
I did not get more than I would have got if counted different, in fact I too got 1 less fragment om Beta, one Live shards, I did not count how many times I made it in 1., 2. and 3. time but I would have got more there too, special on A.

I'm still happy with the way they did it, all that did vork on finish their settlement got some extra fragment. Sure some may have got a little more or less as they would have got with the new system.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Maybe for you who got something extra that you did not earn, but I did it 17x in time for maximum reward and what I got now is not even enough for one fully upgrade GR (trust me, I don't envy you even if you get 100 fragments, but I feel ripped off because I did not get what I earned).
You did not lose 100 fragments if I can count, more likely 51 fragments 17 x 3 = 51
I did earn what I got.

You did not lose 100 fragments if I can count, more likely 51 fragments 17 x 3 = 51
I did earn what I got.

OK, I see you did not understand at all what I said. I never said I lost 100 fragments. I said, that I don't envy you EVEN if you got 100 fragments. Meaning I don't care what you got, I only care about what I got. And that is half of what I should.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Ok keep crying. I'm happy for the changes and I'm happy for a gift I did not expected. They could just have made the changes without this little gift.

Don't start count how many goods you lost or how many many less army you would have lost in fights if Yggdrasil had been changed earlier.

I don't want to cry over spilled milk

DeletedUser

And about the present of pieces of pieces of runestone - I couldn't care less, but I wonder, why not give full amount, just a half? Why are you so cheap? No more pieces left in the basement...?

Miepie

Baronet

Beta is not my main world. Main reason I log on every now and then is so I can keep on spamming the Beta forum :D No way I'm gonna bother with a 25 fp cycle here.
On my main world I'm running the 15th settlement and hopefully I'll manage this one within the time limit as well. And you know what? I don't have a problem with those who only did the 25fp cycle. But don't tell me I should be grateful for getting a few more shards when others are getting more for the same amount of work.. That just doesn't make sense. And it's not that my world is going to end if I don't get the full amount of shards. Not that I won't make it through GE without those 2% extra attack bonus. No. But that doesn't make it fair. And if I had been running that 25fp cycle, it still wouldn't be fair even though I wouldn't get any shards anyhow.