• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 3rd June

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7703

You actually have 8 goods buildings simultaneously in your settlements? o_O

The last 12-24h I ran as many good buildings as possible. The amount varied depending on what goods were outstanding but having 12 up was not uncommon.

Addonexus

Farmer
Considering the alternative (in hindsight) would have been starting from zero settlements done in order to now obtain 15 per gold timer, I'll take receiving some compensation for the ones I've already done over none at all. I'm still 10 completions ahead of anyone who hasn't completed any settlements yet, even if they're now getting up to 15 fragments per completion and I'm only getting 12 for the ones I've already done, and now I'll additionally be getting 15 for each one I complete. Make sense to everybody?

EDIT: Also:

You actually have 8 goods buildings simultaneously in your settlements? o_O
Had yes, always 8-10, i finished 17 settlemets long time ago

Considering the alternative (in hindsight) would have been starting from zero settlements done in order to now obtain 15 per gold timer, I'll take receiving some compensation for the ones I've already done over none at all. I'm still 10 completions ahead of anyone who hasn't completed any settlements yet, even if they're now getting up to 15 fragments per completion and I'm only getting 12 for the ones I've already done, and now I'll additionally be getting 15 for each one I complete. Make sense to everybody?

I don't see why I should be OK with this? I finished settlement 17x and all of them with gold prize. If they changed the reward and decided to apply it retroactively it should be full amount. Not half of it.

kaymedic

Marquis
I think the problem is, that there are no documentations about every run you did. So they just give 3 away for every one. Even if you didn't get ANY Fragment so far.

They could check though how many fragments (kits, runestones) you have in your inventroy or city. Would be the fairest method but maybe it has do be done manually for every player. (so maybe with tickets?). Still. If players get 3 although they got one or none bevor it would also be no problem to give every one 6 fragments. Players with only 3-4 completed runs would still get less fragments than us you did 15 or more.

1BFA

Viceroy
you mean players that will spend in future, those that already spent and finished, are already short 1 GR then those that will finish in future

if a player finishes in gold timer, are you sure they get gold + silver + bronze = 9? and not just the gold prize = 6

Addonexus

Farmer
I think the problem is, that there are no documentations about every run you did. So they just give 3 away for every one. Even if you didn't get ANY Fragment so far.

They could check though how many fragments (kits, runestones) you have in your inventroy or city. Would be the fairest method but maybe it has do be done manually for every player. (so maybe with tickets?). Still. If players get 3 although they got one or none bevor it would also be no problem to give every one 6 fragments. Players with only 3-4 completed runs would still get less fragments than us you did 15 or more.
they can easily check how many fragments we have, and how many settlements, they will just run a script that will collect the data. they are just chosing the easier way, not the fair way, they always do things like this, i hope this time they will do it better and put a bit more effort.
the problem is, many of us did 17 just to get 2 GRs, and we will have to do 2 more now after this to get 3rd. while for 15 you are supposed to have 3 GRs, we already did more than the needed number of settlements, and we will have less. if it wasnt the 2nd GR, noone would have done past 15 considering howe time consuming and boring it is especially after you repeat it 15 times
PS. the more effort you have put in the settlements, the bigger penalty on your rewards

Addonexus

Farmer
everyone on beta and live servers should put in tickets and ask for their rewards after the update if they dont fix it, and keep resending tickets

qaccy

Emperor
You're kinda devaluing your own time if you're calling the compensation 'unfair'. Are you saying you'd rather be at 0 settlements completed so you could move forward getting 15 from each one along the way instead of having what you already do currently?

Interesting approach to completing them as well. Seems too hectic for me, especially since I don't have any trouble meeting the gold timer running nothing but 4/8-hour productions. I just figured there wouldn't even be room for that many buildings without buying extra expansions!

You're kinda devaluing your own time if you're calling the compensation 'unfair'. Are you saying you'd rather be at 0 settlements completed so you could move forward getting 15 from each one along the way instead of having what you already do currently?

Stop twisting it around. We value our time that we already put into finishing it 17x! Why should we do it 19x to get same reward as someone who will start now and only needs 15 runs?

Last edited:

Addonexus

Farmer

Interesting approach to completing them as well. Seems too hectic for me, especially since I don't have any trouble meeting the gold timer running nothing but 4/8-hour productions. I just figured there wouldn't even be room for that many buildings without buying extra expansions!
Quite the oposite, i spent more time doing 17 settlements, so i should get rewards for at least as the 15, because doing 17 and getting rewards like i did 13 is devaluing the time i spent on it. not to mention that many people have spent diamonds on the settlements to finish them sooner and on time to get all 3 rewards.
Im not saying i would rather be on 0 settlements, but if i knew this, i would have hold off settlements untill this update. because its not like i needed the yggrasill or the runestones sooner, i would be fine even without them. but i spent a lot time on it and i want to get rewards same as everyone based on the effort we put in, not plain and unfair solution just because its more simple, after inno realised that the settlements were not worth when you compare time VS rewards so now they are increasing them to make people start doing them more

qaccy

Emperor
@Darth Vader The Mighty @Addonexus I still think it's fine. If you've completed 17 settlements by now, that's what...anywhere from 4-6 months (at least) of a headstart over someone just starting them now? I think that's quite significant, isn't it? You may balk at having 'less' than someone who's doing them later, but the fact is they're still doing them later. You're reaping the benefits of what you've accomplished for months before they have what you've already earned. That adds up. Besides, you'll additionally have the ability to continue doing settlements at the new reward rate for fragments, so you're really not missing out on anything here. Everyone who wasn't doing settlements up til now, however, was missing out on everything that could be obtained from them prior to these changes.

The ones at a disadvantage here are the ones who've been ignoring settlements, not the ones who've been doing them all along.

kaymedic

Marquis
@qaccy How many settlements have you finished?

And it is not a "headstart" because you are not loosing your stuff if you do it now, but getting more out of it. And if you just did the 25FP quests for the last month you acctually gained more because if you do it now (after your 17-19 playthrough) you are just getting goods (which was a good descision to change).

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Best way for Inno is giving everybody just as much missing runestones as they would get if they'd play it after the change. Shouldn't be too hard and then nobody needs to feel scammed
And you believe all would be happy? I don't think så, they would still be greedy and try to get more, telling they feel scammed.
I can only speak for myself, but I'm happy for what I got, thanks.

And you believe all would be happy? I don't think så, they would still be greedy and try to get more, telling they feel scammed.
I can only speak for myself, but I'm happy for what I got, thanks.

Greedy??!! That's what you think it is? I just want them to be fair! I don't care if they gave 3 fragments even to people who did not meet any time limit (so they should not get any fragments), but I do want 6 fragments per run because I finished every settlement in time for full reward. Is that so hard to understand?