• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Oceanic Future

kasia2389

Farmer
index.php

Attachments

• Nowy obraz mapy bitowej1.jpg
    Nowy obraz mapy bitowej1.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 26

DeletedUser8150

Img? Unfortunately I don't see anything.

BTW: Did you realize that a new Diamond Expansion and a new Medal Expansion have been unlocked? I guess that OZ5 might be released quite soon here on Beta....

I get a link to the polish (?) login. New expansion when? Beyond 400k medals in OF?

DeletedUser6709

I don't even speak a single word, but Google Translate helps ^^
Let me help you :p
Historia means History
Łup means Reward
Wróć do miasta means Back to city :p
Green description where you can see it tells about prize, province and below requirements :)
Funny thing that Event isn't translated to polish word - i'm curious about it why not, hmmm :D

DeletedUser7059

Know someone, if last piece of OF will be released until the end of the yer?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lionhead

Baronet
Know someone, if last piece of OF will be released until the edn of the yer?

If you look at changelog 1.109 you´ll see that it was announced that a medal and a diamond expansion was released in anticipation of OF4. 18 days later we got OF4.
Now a few days ago with changelog 1.113 we got yet another medal and diamond expansion. Though it´s not stated, that they were released in anticipation of OF5, I fail to see why else IG would do so. Only reason would be so players would have more space for testing the winter-event set pieces.
However, if the time elapsed between changelog 1.109 and the release of OF4 is anything to go by, we should have OF5 in about 3 weeks time?
What do you guys think?

DeletedUser7059

Thanks. ;) I just wanna know, if i can count with 2 another expansion for winter event set, or not. (research+continent map)
And i have forgot that we get +2 "preview" medals+diamonds expansion recently. Thanks for remind me that. :) So there is still hope.