• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Oceanic Future

Silveralius

Squire
Official image of GB is without Kraken...
X_SS_OceanicFuture_Landmark2.png

And please, USE SPOILERS! it is not to hard give it video or image in to spoiler.

DeletedUser7905

Hello,

Still no one who knows what the new great monument is going to give? :(

DeletedUser6709

I think that next age will be very similiar to Oceanic, because as you know to this point we have 2 eras in specific theme.
For eg. modern era / postmodern era
contemporary era / tommorow
future / arctic future
oceanic future / none (next era)
next theme pair

Maybe it will we(this is speculation):
deep sea future (from anno 2070, as we had eco-era (the future - in my opinion)) - undersea facilities, residentials and so forth
As dev said that they won't push timeline into SCI-FI so i doubt that it goes to outter space.
Cloud city is more realistic, but let's see where designers will go ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8071

I cant be interested in anything they do until I see a GB. A good GB for that matter. A tech tree means nothing if the game slows down. Goods with no demand? Game killer!

DeletedUser5097

well, i dont look on Venus colonization deep to say the truth. ;)
But, how they get many tonne´s weigh of their "cloud baloon" to the atmosfere?
I mean, on paper it looks nice, but hey, you must get it there in one rocket. Let say it could weigh 20-30 tonnes itself + 20 tonnes of supplyes for humans on board.
Have we something what can get 40-50 tonnes into venus atmosfere, release it there and return to Earth?
And that is realy possitive approximation of weight.

And, if we think about long-time colonyzation, we need baloon resuplation. :rolleyes: I can´t even imagine somethink like that in atmosfere...

I heard about project with mirrors between sun and Venus that could in long time period cool tempeture of Venus, but that is still only on paper. - Theoreticly possible, practicly impossible, now. Sorry, I don´t remember name of that project...

And sorry for totaly offtoppic.;)
I just find a video that explains a lot of colonize Mars and/or Venus, maybe you find it intressting.:) and maybe
the dev. team can learn a bit about how likely colonization of Mars/Venus is.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just find a video that explains a lot of colonize Mars and/or Venus, maybe you find it intressting.:) and maybe
the dev. team can learn a bit about how likely colonization of Mars/Venus is.

Why are you putting suggestions and ideas under the spoiler section? they dont belong here.

Silveralius

Squire
New unit:
armyuniticons_90x90_nautilus.jpg
nautilus_idle.png

New crew member Fionn.

accelerated_shipbuilding
technology_icon_accelerated_shipbuilding.jpg

aqualoop
technology_icon_aqualoop.jpg

eco_exploration
technology_icon_eco_exploration.jpg

electronic_tattoos
technology_icon_electronic_tattoos.jpg

nautilus_replica
technology_icon_nautilus_replica.jpg

photovoltaic_film
technology_icon_photovoltaic_film.jpg

underwater_meditation
technology_icon_underwater_meditation.jpg

waterfall_stock
technology_icon_waterfall_stock.jpg

oceanicfuture_0.png

In 4 part will be another provincies. (But idk how to extract their mages...)

Last edited:

DeletedUser7059

Silveralius: Thanks!
Hmmm, why innogames add a new treasure hunt captain icon, if they wil remove it? I for sure miss somethink.

Silveralius

Squire
I mean next image is for another thread but is so interest to compare.
allages_0.png

Last edited: