• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Oceanic Future

Silveralius

Squire
Hi @Silveralius, do you know the bonuses of the new great building?

No idk. This GB is in app so if anyone can hack app and add this to inventory or build it... But idk how to do it. Maybe i have the programs, that do some magic on aps... But idk how this app work.
And the another way is found where is stored data about GBs, extract it, decode it and read. And that is not eazy work. And i haven't time to do it.

Silveralius

Squire
Funy q givesr images. Look at last Image :)
allages_0.png

DeletedUser7942

This last image is on the server for a long time already. I asked some german supporter, but they also don't know who this is.
That's funny. If I had to guess it was or is an employee of Inno somewhere since I believe many of the avatars were modeled after them so maybe that was a shot for the artists to base an avatar from.

LadyHecate

Marquis
GB looks quite big! What is that 7x5?
Hopefully not some Happiness aquarium but a military boost breeding site!!!

Just seen "The Wave" entrance so assume it's some sort of OF-themed happiness building!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser5097

Is it me, or are more people getting seasick now?:p GB looks like for research for a
yellyfish mania. Possible something to do with research, fp's production or something
else with it.
Militairy, we are gonna have fun with Yellyfish, or must I said Tentacrule for the
water Pokéfans?:p I'm starting to have the feelling that after this we will get some
more waves of episodes. So you guys better prepair for a TT tsunami.:D I think we
can expect 3 more episodes. So we get 2 units of the same type. After episode 5,
the counter is on 2/5 2 units with the same type. So after 3 episodes we will have
5/5 2 units with the same type... have fun, my friends.
portrait_257.jpg

portrait_258.jpg

portrait_259.jpg

DeletedUser8150

More OF - i'll run out of promethium on the tech tree at this rate

DeletedUser7059

GB looks quite big! What is that 7x5?
Hopefully not some Happiness aquarium but a military boost breeding site!!!

Just seen "The Wave" entrance so assume it's some sort of OF-themed happiness building!!!
Look like 6x9 to me... O.O But i´m afraid that if there is alredy 2 nice GB in same era, third will be useless... But i still hope. :D

DeletedUser8071

I really hope that wave GB does not have happiness. We should be done with happiness at this age in the game as far as gbs go. Medals coin and supply not in the millions are not needed either.

DeletedUser8150

I really hope that wave GB does not have happiness. We should be done with happiness at this age in the game as far as gbs go. Medals coin and supply not in the millions are not needed either.

I'm +35k happy as it is before the upgraded graveyard. Coins/supplies could be ok say if the Gb did both and therefore replaced the RAH/LH/SMB collectively. Personally population works best for me but we'll see.

DeletedUser8126

Would someone please upload a picture from OF continent map part 4 with conquered provinces?
Thanks in advance ! :)