• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

and I hope that the Statue of Hades will give a new unique bonus

not just another GB with: fight boost, (guild) goods, FP, or ...
Why do you think it will be a new GB?
I think it will be a temporary building like the Forgotten Temple and the Tourney Grounds. They also have only 1 level and they are about the same size.
Plus, Inno has the habit of adding temporary buildings to their game modes (latest overhaul of GE and GBG). Temporary buildings encourage the players to remain hooked to the game and maintain the building.
The Magical Colossus is probably the main prize, like the Feathered Serpent. With 10 levels it will be a long grind to max it.
The other three (Hologram Rotunda, Elven shrine and Magical Plaza) must be the minor prizes we can win, just like the Divine Sky Watch and the chain elements of the Serpent.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
and I hope that the Statue of Hades will give a new unique bonus
I don’t think it’s Hades but another version of Zeus. Hades is typically accompanied with Cerberus. Zeus often with Hera. To me it looks like he’s holding a smaller statue of Hera. Just comparing the original statue of Zeus GB of FoE with it and the statue of Hades from Grepolis with it.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Why do you think it will be a new GB?
I think it will be a temporary building like the Forgotten Temple and the Tourney Grounds. They also have only 1 level and they are about the same size.
Temporary buildings feature active/inactive skins. The 3x3 building appears to have 2 alternative skins. Might be inactive/active skin but could also just be lvl1 and lvl2 skin but if I had to place a bet on any temporary buildings from raids, it’ll be that one

Because it has X_SS in its name, adding to that "AllAge" makes it like the temple of relics
The Titan GB's had "Landmark" in them, not "AllAge".
"AllAge" is a trait that the Greater Ritual Flame lvl 3 has and that is not a GB.
I don't understand the distinction between AllAge and MultiAge btw. The devs are quite cryptic in that department.

Temporary buildings feature active/inactive skins. The 3x3 building appears to have 2 alternative skins. Might be inactive/active skin but could also just be lvl1 and lvl2 skin but if I had to place a bet on any temporary buildings from raids, it’ll be that one
That's a good call. Haven't thought of that yet.

I compared the new Greek god with the Zeus we have in our cities. The staff with the golden eagle of both gods is EXACTLY the same. Look at it. And they both have the same golden statuette in their right hand. This is actually a small chryselephantine statue of crowned Nike, the goddess of victory. The wonder of the world statue of Zeus had a staff with an eagle and also such a statuette. Inno clearly modeled Zeus based on ancient history.

This is enough proof that this building is another version of Zeus. Uberzeus.

I now also believe that this will be another GB, just like you guys said.

Last edited:
I now also believe that this will be another GB, just like you guys said.
Also the name of the file matches all other GBs :
X_SS_AllAge_EasterBonus4-870c88d53.png
X_SS_AllAge_Expedition-7c3ab1b4c.png
X_SS_AllAge_Oracle-3c6536fb3.png
X_SS_ArcticFuture_Landmark1-1f268ad0b.png
X_SS_ArcticFuture_Landmark2-3d057618a.png
X_SS_ArcticFuture_Landmark3-c2a30c313.png
X_SS_BronzeAge_Landmark1-729ad4945.png
X_SS_BronzeAge_Landmark2-450a47d93.png
X_SS_ColonialAge_Landmark1-783190d44.png
X_SS_ColonialAge_Landmark2-0d97eaa6f.png
X_SS_ContemporaryEra_Landmark1-1526e28aa.png
X_SS_ContemporaryEra_Landmark2-a413577be.png
X_SS_EarlyMiddleAge_Landmark1-117ab4a1d.png
X_SS_EarlyMiddleAge_Landmark2-47d761d02.png
X_SS_EarlyMiddleAge_Landmark3-8a95b9871.png
X_SS_FutureEra_Landmark1-da6d0a716.png
X_SS_FutureEra_Landmark2-e86a8f415.png
X_SS_HighMiddleAge_Landmark1-2d2f516da.png
X_SS_HighMiddleAge_Landmark3-313651a8d.png
X_SS_IndustrialAge_Landmark1-c7f8c4e1a.png
X_SS_IndustrialAge_Landmark2-5c59734fd.png
X_SS_IronAge_Landmark1-692d430df.png
X_SS_IronAge_Landmark2-9515d0e55.png
X_SS_LateMiddleAge_Landmark1-83282cb45.png
X_SS_LateMiddleAge_Landmark3-d4a06b510.png
X_SS_ModernEra_Landmark1-72caacf66.png
X_SS_ModernEra_Landmark2-51f98f888.png
X_SS_OceanicFuture_Landmark1-f81626456.png
X_SS_OceanicFuture_Landmark2-a6f5f84a0.png
X_SS_OceanicFuture_Landmark3-a9e0bf538.png
X_SS_PostModernEra_Landmark1-3492766e5.png
X_SS_PostModernEra_Landmark2-0d6611e60.png
X_SS_ProgressiveEra_Landmark1-fddf2a33d.png
X_SS_ProgressiveEra_Landmark2-8fbc53aa5.png
X_SS_SpaceAgeAsteroidBelt_Landmark1-fba95eec0.png
X_SS_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon_Landmark1-bec190586.png
X_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Landmark1-0f674b1f5.png
X_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Landmark2-053698660.png
X_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Landmark1-bda831c6e.png
X_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Landmark2-5914257a4.png
X_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Landmark3-587b507eb.png
X_SS_SpaceAgeVenus_Landmark1-77342162d.png
X_SS_TomorrowEra_Landmark1-eb875e995.png
X_SS_TomorrowEra_Landmark2-837cbc8ec.png
X_SS_VirtualFuture_Landmark1-b74f505ff.png
X_SS_VirtualFuture_Landmark2-fe5a343f7.png

and now : X_SS_AllAge_GR1

This also matches the names for observatory (X_SS_AllAge_EasterBonus4), temple of relics (X_SS_AllAge_Expedition) and oracle (X_SS_AllAge_Oracle)

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Great Building

:size: 4x4
X_SS_AllAge_GR1-2958b1b37.png

X_SS_AllAge_GR1
This great building, they could have given with 4x3 or 3x4 size. Zeus 2x3 size second version GB shouldn't get this much sizes.

NoVa

Squire
Spoiler Poster
We've got some new additions, mainly kits, a familiar building, and a derpy face.
guild_raids_mood_mask_happy-ef0540f3d.png

Speculation:

Been thinking about those great buildings, and looking back at the teaser announcement in Q&A section, it says:
One might say that Guild Raids are somewhat of a parallel world, with its order, resources, and units.
..which gives an impression that these will be used in the 'settlement' part of Guild Raids, and not actually for the main city, but some rewards may find their way to player's towns, given the selection kits now. And it kinda makes sense, as there are raid variants of forge point currency images (
guild_raids_currency-44a7ec299.png
) that could be used to level them up (if they work the same way we're used to anyway), likely giving respective boosts to that feature. Or even Guild Expedition, given the tag on the second building. Still too early to tell for sure tho.

Please, do not believe everything you randomly find on the internet.

Dessire

Regent
Do you know what would be the worst thing about guild raids? . . The problem of GbG is that it does not make all players be real important and necessary to win on it, I mean, if a players leaves a guild, he or she can eventually be replaced.

That could happen with raids.

FoE needs a sort of talent tree were players can pick different options to give certain important bonuses to help it in gbg, raids, etc. In that way, the lost of a player will be a lot more important.

Goldra

Marquis
In my opinion, it looks like this feature will be the central piece of next years. We will start it in IA, and next year, or maybe sooner, we will have the same with EMA.
That looks like we will have a second city with a "neo" look, just for all that players that wanted a more futuristic look for the city. At the end, will we have a "neo" look for all GB, special buildings and event buildings?

PJS299

Merchant
Not sure if somebody already said this, but what I'm seeing here is

X_SS_AllAge_GR1-2958b1b37.png
- SoZ

X_SS_AllAge_GR1
W_SS_MultiAge_GR23C2-a3dface90.png
- SoK?

W_SS_MultiAge_GR23C2
W_SS_MultiAge_GR23A10-902102674.png
- Colossus?

W_SS_MultiAge_GR23A10